End of the tunnel pt 1

Don't let go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin’s eyes fluttered awake as he tried to make out the source of a recurrent annoying beeping noise.

He groaned as a blaring light hit him, making him feel a stinging sensation in his now, overly sensitive eyes. His head was pounding hard and his whole body ached, the feeling like thousand needles prickling through his body seemingly increasing by the second.

He tried to move his limbs but he felt himself being held back, he slowly tilted his head trying to take a look at was confining him down. He was hit a strong wave of nausea, but he didn’t dwell on it as he notice he was literally connected to a dozen tubes.

He frowned.

He tried to sit up only to noticed that his mouth and nose were also being tubed.

‘What the hell?’

He tried to get rid of the plastic tubes but his body was not cooperating, his motor control completely lacking as his body was left like a dead weight. Jimin continued to struggle though that only caused him to get even more tired as he felt himself slowly slipping back into the unconscious.

Oh, by the way the annoying beeping noise was gone now.

 

The next time Jimin woke up, all he could see was black.

‘What?’

He felt conscious, he felt better but at the same time he felt trapped.

It made his uneasy, especially since he could feel a hand on top of his, the hand was warm and in a strong hold.

He could also hear voices around him, but they were barely distinct as the many voices meshed together into a confusing murmur and sounds.

He frowned or at least he felt like he did.

‘Why can’t I make out those voices?’

Suddenly he felt something wet drop on his arm, it was warm, it was liquid. He could tell those were tiny droplets. Of what ? he didn’t know that, but he could feel them on his arms before feeling the same wetness on his chest.

‘Oh’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter