Akwardness

Don't let go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unfortunately for Jimin the time had passed too quick, it was too soon. He could not comprehend the need for his parents to leave him there and he just wasn't ready for them to leave him with Yoongi anytime soon. With the last surge of desperation, he sought for a rescue leading him to pout cutely as hearts attached himself go her am like a koala for dear life.

Mrs Park huffed with fake annoyance at her son’s antics before lighting scolding him as she made sign for him to move.

“Jimin-ah I stopped changing your diapers 20 years ago now, I don’t need you to regress back do please get of”

Jimin sighed in disappointment.

Truth is, he was scared of being by himself with Yoongi, he was scared of the unknown like not knowing if he’d ever regain his memories back or if hell just end up hurting the people closest to him once again.

It was like his mother had just read his mind as she softly touched his cheek before placing a soft peck on his forehead.

“-Don’t, with you’ll be fine I’m sure of it. Just be a nice boy and let’s hope you become closer soon enough hm?”

Jimin nodded in affirmance although he was still skeptical.

It was hard seeing them go but like they had said this was his home and there was no running away from home.

He just had to it up.

And he did, he bravely wished them a goodbye before finding himself awkwardly standing in the living room with a passive looking Yoongi hi who was looking at everything but him.

Not that he wanted any particular attention from him, just that be had no idea what to do. I guess he’d just have to wait and see what Yoongi does.

 

 

*Yoongi POV*

 

So far things hadn’t gone so bad, the presence of Mrs. Park and his Husband had alleviated the tension, both him and Jimin didn’t dare look at each other. It had kind of went downhill once the old couple left leaving them to awkwardly and silently stand in front of each other.

Honestly Yoongi had wanted to reach out to him and maybe even embrace him but he knew that would be a bit overboard, especially since the other had no recollection of their relationship.

With Nothing much to say he decided to show the place round to him , which was kind of ridiculous in a way because that was basically Jimin’s house. But you know life doesn’t always go as planned.

Taking a deep breath too calm himself, he finally placed his eyes on the gentle frame in front of him. Jimin was there standing fiddling with his hoodie shirt, sign of his great nervousness.

It was striking, Jimin was actually wearing one of his old hoodies Mrs Park might have taken it from her home, he used to forget a lot of his things at the Park residence and the fiddling….it had never been directed towards him before.

He had actually almost given up saying anything, but he took courage and asked

“- would you like me to show you around?”

Jimin jumped a little it was clear that he had spaced out a little and that’s actually made him suppress an amused smile.

Jimin was still out of it processing the words slowly but he slowly nodded, after all he was kind of curious o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter