Surprise

Don't let go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin felt increasingly nervous the longer the ride took, they had been driving for 3 hours already and they hadn’t even stopped for a break.

He was still unsure of what exactly had brought on this sudden journey but to be honest he didn’t really mind.

Jimin took a glance at Yoongi, the latter was fully concentrated on the task at hand, driving. He hadn’t even once opened mouth to speak to Jimin, but he guessed the hip hop, ground music blasting off the speakers was making up for it.

Jimin was itching to ask exactly where they were going, but he knew Yoongi would not give him and accurate answers.

Jimin drifted off until he saw a large, big, street sign saying WELCOME TO BUSAN.

Jimin’s eyes went wide it had been so long since he had been able to go back to his home town and Yoongi was driving him there, his great curiosity was slowly turning into excitement which was showing off as he kept bouncing up and down on his seat. Sure, he didn’t know what they ere doing but it always felt nice to go back to his birthplace, the city where his late grandfather and his adorable grandmother resided in.

Jimin let out something arking to a squeak as he realised they were actually venturing to Gwangali beach one of the most popular and, most beautiful touristic locations of Busan.

Jimin loved the place, he loved the feeling of the fine sand on is feet, and he loved the warmth of the bright hitting his skin as the beautiful clear water, bubbled around their feet.

Jimin couldn’t help but lounge himself at the waves as soon as they enter the alluring beach, his enthusiasm caused Yoongi to giggle.

Jimin was not wearing any adequate dressing but he really didn’t care, he spent his time basking in the familiar warmth, taking in the pure air and paying with the water.

It was really a healing time for Jimin.

Yoongi still didn’t say much to Jimin, but he actually felt comfort in it, it was nice to have a constant presence near you who could understand your feelings, without the need of sharing words.

Yoongi was actually having a good time also, the beautiful scenery and the resounding voices of laughter and chatter all around the crowded place were giving him so much inspiration, reason why he was sitting under a large umbrella, writing lyrics as they flooded into him

With the soothing atmosphere and both of them enjoying their respective companies, the time flew.

Yoongi was actually the one to realise they were overstaying. He had much more planned so he regretfully persuaded Jimin to leave the beach as they went to a nearby restaurant to enjoy some of the local delicacies.

Jimin had been starving, he had not realised he was this hungry until he caught a whiff of the ajhumma’s most popular fish platter making his mouth salivate.

Truth to be told he was impressed by Yoongi, not only he had brought him an extra change of clothes (thank god because he did not need to catch a cold right now) and had chosen a really prestigious local restaurant.

He had his hesitancy and suspicions when Yoongi told him he had a surprise for him, but he was grateful he didn’t not ask any questions.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter