End of the tunnel pt2 #Breathe

Don't let go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moment Jimin opened his eyes he found himself being rushed over by a bunch of medics.

 

His head hurt, his arms felt sore, his whole body was in pain but that didn't bother him so much.

Strangely, he was instead wondering what he was doing at the hospital and more specifically what had exactly happened to him.

 

They had put him through a bunch of tests and the doctor had claimed that he was very lucky he had made it back. Apparently, his whole family and his spouse had waited around for him to wake up throughout the week.

 

Jimin should have felt content, more touched but instead, he felt like there was something he needed clarity on.

 

And truthfully, that's when everything went wrong, and a flick of worry was seen on the doctor’s face.

 

“-Wait doc... I-I have a spouse?....Like I'm married?”

 

Jimin’s questions were left unanswered instead he was taken into another department where they put him through more scans and test as they questioned him about random things like what he remembers about his childhood and so on.

 

It wasn't a big deal but still…It was weird

He still didn't know what was going on, nor how he ended up there.

Also, he constantly felt like he was missing something or

 

maybe someone?

 

But the thing that had him perplexed and baffled is that he couldn't remember his so called ‘spouse’

He wasn't even sure if it was a girl or a boy.

The last person he recalled dating was this one crazy chick...

Jimin shivered.

'nah it probably isn't her’ he told himself.

 

 

 

All the while he was thinking, a pair of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter