Renaissance pt 2

Don't let go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days after Hoseok’s visit a new routine had been adapted in the Park’s residence, the mornings were filled with shy greetings and early talks. they had breakfast together and even watched a couple of movies together; often engaging in conventional talks about the country’s politics, and issues of the world.

When Yoongi went off to work Jimin busied himself by doing exercises was due to go back to the office soon, and throughout his recovery period he had ended up adding up some weight and that in Jimin's books was utterly not-y. He had to do something about it although Yoongi was not complaining. He instead seemed to love every inch and nick of imperfections of Jimin making feel shy and bashful. He still wasn’t fairing well with compliments skin ship

Well, how could he? Despite a very detailed and large chunk of memories coming back to him, all of the information flowing in a systematic manner in his brain making him revive and remember the setting, the situations and the origin of their relationship; they still hadn’t come back together to share a room.

Despite his ‘’coming back'' things were a little awkward for them.

 

Yoongi didn’t want to put him on the spot, he didn’t want him to feel obliged to be with him, he didn’t him to be forced in continuing with this marriage after all that had transpired, he didn’t want…

He didn’t want to be pitied.

And that was the key thing for Yoongi when he had seen the recognition and awareness surging through Jimin’s eyes he had picked up in a few emotions relied, hurt, guilt, reluctancy, confusion and pity.

 

Despite the desired return of his memories if Jimin couldn’t’ genuinely feel anything for Yoongi then there was no need for them to be together.

Maybe it was better like this, maybe these events were just a warning and a signal that the both of them were supposed to part and on their own ways.

Yoongi did feel a lump forming on his throat every time he thought of the two of them getting separated. He really wished Jimin still loved him, but it was all so uncertain.

Yoongi wasn’t the type to make moves first on, despite his cold aura Yoongi was really soft and shy. He wasn’t much of a talker and had always been more confident expressing his f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter