La fine

Don't let go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The normality of his current situation was almost astonishing to Yoongi.

The laughter, the peace.

It was almost surreal how he had now found the calm after the storm.

In the span of two years he had come to experience emptions which he never thought he’d experience. He’d been involved in marital power games, distrustful friendship and manipulative acquaintances.

It was crazy.

Him and Jimin had both found their life rhythm back, their chemistry had been restored, their relationship had been reinstalled.

They had both decided they didn’t want to be directly involved with all the hearing and prosecutions involving the Kim family, leaving their lawyers to do their jobs.

They had also put their home to sale relocating to a safer and cleaner environment, allowing them for a fresh start.

Since Yoongi's little surprise Jimin had regained his memories in full, leaving Yoongi that feeling of satisfaction and relief.

He could now embrace the other withouth fear of rejection, could now confide in him withouth the fear of misunderstandings.

It felt like everything had gone back to normal.

Yoongi had been able to contact his family which did not now about the unfortunate happenings and events which had transpired in their relationship.

His grandma had cursed him out for not informing them sooner, yet she understood him.

Her grandson had always been a strong independent man who tried to solve his problems by himself, not wanting to disturb others.

They were proud of him.

What was nicer was the fact that they were able to reconnect with the gang, their befriends, every Friday they meet up and just catch up with life.

And just like every Friday Yoongi found himself at a restaurant, coincidentally it was the same restaurant he had met Jimin almost two years ago.

Everyone was present.

Seokjin and Namjoon were smooching broadcasting an uncomfortable amount of Pda, Jungkook and taehyung were hyping each other about some random level ranking of some new game they had both purchased.

Hoseok was as usually glaring at the Namjin couple, complaining about life being unfair giving that the girl he had supposed to meet up with had miserably ditched him.

The atmosphere was jovial, familiar...happy.

Yoongi was so appreciative of such moments of normality that he missed the mischievous glint in the eyes of the maknaes, missed the signals of Hoseok and Namjoon and missed the fact that Jimin was no longer ag the table.

In simple words Yoongi had spaced out HARD.

Seokjin had been the one to break him out of hid self-tho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter