Chuseok calling

Don't let go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi smiled as he eyed the dozens of colored and flavored mooncakes displayed on the large dinner tables.

It was Chuseok and as always by tradition they were all celebrating the day by sporting their Hanbok and having a family dinner party wishing themselves a good health, prosperity and a happy month.

 

Yoongi felt a pang of longing, Jimin wasn't there. And strangely enough the moon cakes reminded him of his mochi.

He giggled at the thought.

 

To be completely honest he didn't want to be a dickhead but he had wanted to run away from Seoul for a bit.

Firstly, he was stressed at work with the ridiculous deadlines and secondly all that weird stuff happening with Hyogin…

Yeah, he needed a hit of fresh air, a clean field of view.

 

Speaking of fresh air, he frowned as he saw the 32 missed called from Hyogin…

It was starting to get creepy now.

Like who dials someone that much in less than 10 minutes, what was worse was this had been going on for days already.

He had been avoiding talking to him nor communicating with him in every shape and form.

 

But he still occasionally caught him looking at him from the distance Every time he went to the office.

It was quite disturbing, he was almost like a stalker but Yoongi didn't want to think about getting a restriction order just yet.

I mean he hadn't actually done anything?

So, it was ok to wait just a bit, more right?

He was s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter