Meeting you again

Don't let go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi huffed aloud as he pushed around a trolley, way too heavy for him as he tried to tailgate Seokjin, who was hastily walking around the whole groceries store throwing random stuff into the already full trolley.

 

- “Hyung “called Yoongi

- “I think we’ve gotten more than enough already. Can’t we just head back now? I’m tired”

he lamented whilst whipping off some sweat around his forehead with a handkerchief, he stared at it for a second before grimacing in disgust.

Yoongi hated sweat and Yoongi was REALLY sweaty.

“-Ah Yoongi-ah we’re almost done, I promise. Let me just go back and check around, I want to make sure that I didn’t forget anything, everything needs to be on point, you know I’m a perfectionist” Had replied Seokjin.

Yoongi hated being around people, and he hated being an around people who were shopping but unfortunately for him, there was no escaping his hyung.

Yoongi sighed giving up, accepting his temporary slavery.

His husband Jimin and Namjoon hyung had recently made a business together. The park Corp was now investing into his hyung’s bar/restaurant, they had decided to open a series of catering chains all around the country, and given by the increase in income from pockets the deal had been very successful.

Because of this, Seokjin had decided to throw them a big party and knowing how insistent the older was, no one had dared to oppose him. That ended up having Yoongi getting dragged out of his comforting studio out here public acting like his personal assistant.

“-Ah Yoongi-ah why don’t you go get some sweets? I almost forgot about them, I’ll just quickly grab some ice cream from the freezers and meet you at the till.” Seokjin asked him sweetly, with that tone you use on kids when you’re trying to convince them to brush their teeth.

Yoongi wanted to wine in complaint but one looks from his hyung and he knew not to up.

Let’s just say that Seokjin was scarier than usual when stressed and right now he was WAY too stressed. Yeah he was acting sweet and all that, but under that façade there wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter