Chingu?

Don't let go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi ventured towards the kitchen, eyes scanning the whole room as he made sure that Seokjin wasn’t around.

 

He had been banned from the said kitchen ,less than 5 minutes ago given he had been demolishing all the extra food stored on the cupboards.

Yoongi couldn't be blamed though,he had been battling with boredom all evening.

He had long lost the excitement felt during parties after that one accident.He wasn't scared of something happening,no.But for safety's sake he liked to stick to illuminated areas of the house and stay close to a group of people (even though he hated human contact).He just wanted to make sure that it'd be difficult for him to disappear unnoticed.

If that was to happen for some reason.

 

He scurried to find Jimin hoping to find entertainment in his spouse but to his disappointment, Jimin was busy talking to Namjoon; Probably business matters, again.

Yoongi pouted.

 

Honestly it had been a long time since him and Jimin did something together alone.He didn't ask for too much really, he just wanted to cuddle with the younger and drown into his familiar scent which seemed to calm him down Everytime ,he knew he was busy.

 

He knew he was fending for both themselves and their family members,cause let's be real even though Yoongi's name had been increasingly popular lately amongst artists and fellow producers there was no way he could make half of the money Jimin 's account was being fed daily even in a year's time.

 

Yoongi settled to wait in one of them horrible pink leather chairs that his Hyung loved so much,to be honest Yoongi could not understand the older man's love for this one color,pink even after all the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter