Doubtful

Don't let go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin shuffled around nervously as he stared at his parents whilst they collected all his belongings. He had just been cleared by the doctor, who deemed he was ready enough to get back home but Jimin didn’t feel that way.

During the extra few days of stay not only his parents had let him know that he had indeed settled down and was now living with his spouse, but he had also had extended his circle of friends courtesy of Yoongi.

Yoongi.

When his parents had given him more details about him, his heart contracted into guilt. He couldn’t believe the man had been through so much and that was all because of him….

Yes, he couldn’t really remember anything about the guy, but he must have seen something special in him in the past if he had decided to spend the rest of his life with him, right? Jimin’s parents had nothing but praise for the older man, and Jimin trusted their opinions especially his mum.

Thing is, he was freaking out about the whole ‘you got a live with your bae even though you don’t know him' or rather 'you know him, but you don’t remember'

He had rally hoped he could stall for a bit or extended his hospital lounging at least till he regained his memories back.

It was weird knowing that he was conscious of something missing out yet there wasn’t really anything that he could do or that could help.

It was… weird.

Jimin had been so lost in his thoughts that he hadn’t noticed that his mother had been at the entrance of his room and was waiting for him.

“-you’re ready?” she said patiently.

Albeit his body going tense at the thought of being reunited with the known stranger Jimin smiled.

“-Yeah” he said.

He might not remember much now, but he’d try his best to find himself again, find his memories and hopefully maybe find his love…as of right now he wasn’t sure if he’d be able to fall in love again with Yoongi, and that scared him.

*

*

*

Yoongi paced nervously around the hous

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter