Back to back

Don't let go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin had just finished going through the big stack of files piled up in his desk’s when he had finally decided to close up for the night.

He looked at the time 22:30.

It was late, really late he knew he'd get a scolding from Yoongi. The younger refused to go to bed alone and always ended up waiting for his return.

Jimin smiled at the thought of his loved one, rolled into a cocoon of blankets with various snacks around him as he watched some television waiting for his arrival.

 

It made his heart flutter.

He past the security guards bidding them goodbye as he made his way out of the large building, he was just rounding the corner to the parking lot when he felt it.

 

His body froze as his body filled with goosebumps, hairs coming up, his heart beating fast, his eyes dilating looking for the source of threat. His flight or fight response ready to take action at any moment.

He squinted his eyes when he felt something or someone running around, circling him as if he was a prey.

Jimin couldn't see him but he could feel him.

His other senses on alert allowing him to pick up on the subtle noises and echoes of the intruder in the dark night.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter