Renaissance pt 1

Don't let go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meeting Hoseok had been somewhat of a turbulent, dramatic event. Not only he had swung himself at him in embracing so tight he even caused them to fall down with a thud. Jimin was somewhat startled his supposedly best friend, was not only loud, but was like a literal little combustible bulb of energy. He couldn’t understand half of the stuff coming out of his mouth, but he guessed it was better that way giving he was already getting a headache.

Yoongi stood leaning on the wall as he observed them whilst rolling his eyes at Hoseok’s antics.

Jimin was slightly frightened but started putting the back of the man who was not only crushing him but had also started sobbing.

Jimin looked up at Yoongi in a silent cry for help.

Yoongi giggled which Jimin found actually adorable.

“-Hoseok quit it” said Yoongi with an indifferent

Hoseok looked at him and muttered a “-Rude” but he did eventually stand up so it kind of worked.

“-We need to catch up” said Hoseok looking surprisingly serious he dragged Join into the living room and sat him down before pointing at Yoongi.

“-You! bring us ice cream and cookies, lots and lots of it”

 

Yoongi scoffed “-and why should I do that?”

Hoseok eyes turned dark as an evil grin made its way into his face.

“- Because my friend, you’re the only one who’s free at the moment, besides we all know you’re the mum in this relationship. OH, wait he probably doesn’t remember”

 

“-Well Jimin-ssi dear, your husband here is a certified botto~

“-aaand I’m out” said Yoongi, trying to avoid whatever inappropriate comment was coming from Hoseok’s moth

“-I’m gonna be cooking dinner “he called out from the kitchen “-Be nice!”

“-yes eomma” replied Hoseok before giving his attention to Jimin “-he is your b*tch by the way”

 

Seconds after that statement Jimin blushed, I mean he knew he was quite a dominant person despite his appearance and tended to enjoy flirting with people and what not, but his current situation made him shy as he did not want to offend the other or make things worse.

He really did want to get his memories back.

He looked at Hoseok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter