Chapter 9

Secretly Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What is that girl’s real name?” Jungkook asked Taehyung while they were drinking coffee at a nearby café with his other friends. He was going to ask Taehyung since long time already but he didn’t has the chance to.

“Which girl?” Taehyung asked back with a confused expression on his face.

“Bokjoo.” Jungkook mumbled but can still be heard by Taehyung.

“Ahh.” Taehyung chuckled. “Wae?”

“Just asking.” Jungkook pretended that he don’t even care about it but actually he was dying to know.

“I just knew her real name that day. Her name is Chaeyoung. Not Bokjoo. We have been fooled.” Taehyung laughed slightly. He remembered Chaeyoung’s face when she confidently told them her name and her face when her friends told her real name. He smiled widely when her face popped on his mind.

“No wonder I saw different name on her lab jacket.” Jungkook said.

“You met her again?” Taehyung asked excitedly as he seems to be so interested whenever they are talking about Chaeyoung. Yes, he really interested whenever the topic is about Chaeyoung.

“No.” Jungkook lied with a serious face on.

“Then, when you know about her real name?”

“That day…” Jungkook didn’t want to talk to Taehyung about what happened the other day at the cafeteria. But, as he remembered back what happened the other day, he smiled to himself. He can still remembered how Chaeyoung looked when he saw her through his car’s side mirror.

“I knew her name because of her friends. No wonder why when I asked those students in the 7th semester whether they know anyone with the name of Bokjoo they all seems so blurred.” Taehyung said.

“Chaeyoung.” Chaeyoung’s name slipped out of Jungkook’s lips and grinned.

“Why do you suddenly asked about her?” Taehyung asked as he looked at Jungkook’s face as he was wondering why. It is very rare of Jungkook to ask about a girl.

“Nothing. I just can’t believe that we have been fooled by her.”

Taehyung chuckled. “Her name is Chaeyoung, Park Chaeyoung. I’ve heard she has a lot of secret admirers but they are afraid to approach her because she don’t really socialize that much with people.” He can even imagines Chaeyoung smiling face. Call him a stalker but he always see Chaeyoung from afar.

Jungkook smirked. But he felt weird because he can see that Taehyung really paid extra attention to this girl called Chaeyoung. “Really? That weird girl has a lot of secret admirers? Are they blind?”

“Hey, she’s pretty and cute too!” Taehyung couldn’t deny that as to him Chaeyoung has her own charms.

“Including you, hyung?” Jungkook raised his eyebrow.

“What do you mean?”

“You are one of the secret admirer too, right hyung?”

Taehyung chuckled. “Well, it’s not a crime to be one of her secret admirer.”

With that, Jungkook’s quickly looked away.

 

 

Suddenly there was a voice that startled Chaeyoung while she was walking towards her class. Chaeyoung turned around and she saw Jungkook was standing behind her.

Chaeyoung hissed. “Can’t you call someone with their name? Such a rude guy.”

“Where’s my jacket?” Jungkook asked while staring at her face.

“I forgot to bring it. I accidently left it at home.” Chaeyoung replied while looking elsewhere as she felt uncomfortable whenever Jungkook stared at her.

“Then what am I going to wear during the lab later?”

Chaeyoung smirked. “Do I look like I care?”

“I don’t care. I want my jacket now.” Jungkook said sternly.

“I don’t have your jacket now. I repeat, I don’t have your jacket now. Don’t you understand?! Now, go away!” Chaeyoung walked away.

But, Jungkook won’t let her get away that easily. He grabbed her arm causing her body to crash onto his chest. “I don’t want to hear any excuse, I want my jacket before 2.00 pm.” Eii, this girl is very stubborn.

Chaeyoung jabbed his chest hardly. “If you really want your jacket then get it at my house. It’s in the toilet, in the pail.”

“Yah! Why you didn’t wash my jacket yet? I need to wear it this evening.”

“It’s not my problem. Who told you to throw your jacket the other day? It’s good enough that I picked it up. I should have just let it there or should have thrown it away.” Chaeyoung scoffed.

“You are crazy. Not just ugly but also crazy.”

“Hmmm.” Chaeyoung massaged her chin in a playful manner. “Alright, I’ll return your jacket tomorrow, or maybe the day after tomorrow? Or maybe next week? Only if I feel like to.” Chaeyoung smirked and walked away.

Jungkook groaned. He felt like screaming her name really loud.

 

 

Namjoon and Seokjin were chatting while drinking coffees at the cafeteria as they just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter