Chapter 28

Secretly Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The news that the female doctor just said made Jungkook’s heart broke into pieces. Chaeyoung had a miscarriage and the baby could not be saved. He fell on the chair with his head hung low while tears streaming down from his eyes.

Suddenly, he felt a touch on his shoulder. He lifted his head and saw his mother, father, and Jimin.

“Be strong, Jungkook-ah. Chaeyoung needs you the most at this moment.” Mrs Jeon caressed his head which was wrapped with a bandage with a sad smile on her face.

“This is all my fault.” Jungkook said while sobbing.

Mr Jeon just patted Jungkook’s back slowly.

“We are going to see Chaeyoung, do you want to come along?” Mr Jeon asked.

Jungkook just bit his lower lips.

“I think it is better for you to go back first and clean up. Don’t worry Jiyoon will be here to look after Chaeyoung.” Mrs Jeon said as she looked at the shirt that Jungkook was wearing which still had a lot of blood on it.

Mrs Jeon hugged her son for a moment before she pulled away, “We’ll go first okay?”

Jimin just nodded.

After Mr and Mrs Jeon left, Jimin placed his hand on Jungkook’s shoulder a little.

“I-I’m s-sorry, hyung..” Jungkook said softly.

Jimin smiled a little.

“You don’t have to say sorry to me, Jungkook-ah.”

“This is all my fault.” Jungkook clenched his fists.

“You shouldn’t doubt her. You know that she is not that type of person. She loves you so much. If she loves other guys, she wouldn’t have marry you.” Jimin said as he leaned his back against the chair.

Jungkook wiped his tears with the back of his hand.

“Hey, stop crying. You have to be strong for her.” Jimin flashed him a genuine smile while patting his head.”

 

 

Chaeyoung had been crying for the whole day. She can’t accept the fact that the baby she had been carrying even for a few weeks was gone. She closed her eyes so that this was just a nightmare to her but to her dismiss, it was not. She cried while her hand clutched tightly on her blanket.

She laid down again and closed her eyes to escape from the reality.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter