Chapter 13

Secretly Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What? Chaeyoung became Jiyoon’s tutor?” Taehyung gaped, he stopped from sipping his warm tea.

Jungkook nodded with an expressionless face on. He was looking at the surrounding of the café that filled with just a few number of people. After he finished with his work, he called Taehyung for a meet up. Fortunately, Taehyung was not busy. Jungkook don’t feel like going home yet.

“How long has Chaeyoung became Jiyoon’s tutor?” Taehyung asked. He seemed to be so excited with the topic mentioned.

“About two weeks.” Jungkook replied lazily.

Taehyung widened his eyes. He looked so excited for the second time. “Why you didn’t even tell me about it?”

“Do I have to?” Jungkook replied sarcastically.

Taehyung chuckled. He was wondering why every time they talked about Chaeyoung, Jungkook would be annoyed. “How come Chaeyoung suddenly become Jiyoon’s tutor?” Taehyung asked even though he knew that Jungkook looked like he would beat him up if he kept on going to talk about Chaeyoung.

Jungkook sighed. “Do you still remember about that stupid advertisement that I made before?”

“Ahhh, I see.” Taehyung laughed. “So, Chaeyoung come to your house for every day?”

Jungkook became silent. He stared at Taehyung who sat in front of him. He was wondering why Taehyung always seems so interested whenever they talk about Chaeyoung. Before this, Taehyung never showed any interest when Bangtan was talking about girls. Taehyung is so handsome and so friendly. Many women are chasing after him but he never care about it. But, it is different when it comes to Chaeyoung.

“Yah. Why are you being so busybody about her?” Jungkook raised his voice a little with an annoyed face.

Taehyung went silent but the corners of his mouth slid upwards. He reached for his cup and drink it till the last drop. He leaned to the chair as he stared at Jungkook’s face who looked so serious. Aishhh, I was just asking.

“Ani. I’m just wondering.” Taehyung replied calmly.

 

 

A glimpse of Chaeyoung in the living room made Jungkook cancel his intend of going to the kitchen. He went straight away towards her. He didn’t see Jiyoon in the living room either.

“Yah.”

Chaeyoung stopped from writing the notes for Jiyoon and lifted her head to glance at Jungkook.

“Where is Jiyoon?” Jungkook asked.

“Toilet.” Chaeyoung replied shortly and went back to continue with the writing.

Jungkook smirked and sat across from Chaeyoung. He knew that Chaeyoung was ignoring him. He noticed that this lately Chaeyoung was becoming closer with Jimin hyung. He saw them talking to each other in the living room for so many times already. Even his family seemed to love Chaeyoung already especially his mother. He didn’t know why Chaeyoung was so sweet with other people but not with him and he don’t like that. He don’t even know why he was feeling like that.

“Can you make a drink for me?” Jungkook asked Chaeyoung.

“I think the reason why I came here is to be Jiyoon’s tutor not your maid.” Chaeyoung frowned.

“Yah. I was asking nicely. Besides, I only ask you to make a drink. It’s not like I ask you to do gardening.”

If only I can just punch this guy on his face. Chaeyoung thought to herself. Chaeyoung slammed her book close while glaring at Jungkook. She stood up and went to the kitchen.

Jungkook chuckled. He didn’t know why but he like seeing Chaeyoung’s annoyed and angry faces.

Chaeyoung came back and stood in front of Jungkook while glaring at him. “What do you want to drink?”

“Mango smoothies.” Jungkook grinned.

With a glaring face, Chaeyoung went back to the kitchen. She started to make the drink. While making the drink, she became numbed. Yah! Why do I have to do this?! Chaeyoung knocked her head a few times and pouted. She went to the cabinet to take a glass but the cabinet was kind of too tall for her to reach. She tried to tiptoes but still she couldn’t reach the glass. Suddenly, she felt her back was pressed up against a hard chest and a hand reached for the glass. Chaeyoung felt her cheeks started to heat up. She saw Jungkook put the glass on the counter in front of her. She closed her eyes while biting her lower lips.

“Yah. What are you doing?”

Chaeyoung opened her eyes when she heard his voice just right behind her. She quickly turned around and she regretted her decision right away when she saw his face right in front of her.

“C-can you please step aside?” Chaeyoung mumbled.

Jungkook smirked and he moved his face closer to her. “Huh? What? I can’t hear you?”

No. No. You cannot lose to him Chaeng-ah! Chaeyoung thought to herself. Chaeyoung pushed Jungkook’s chest which made him stumbled backwards a bit and tried to walk out of the kitchen.

Jungkook grabbed her wrist. “Where do you think you are going?”

“To the living room of course.” Chaeyoung moved his grip from her wrist and rolled her eyes.

“Where is my drink?”

“Are you blind? There!” Chaeyoung pointed towards the blender behind him.

“You expect me to drink from the blender?” Jungkook asked sarcastically.

Chaeyoung sighed. “You are not even handicapped. I assume you can do it by yourself.”

“No. You are going to do it for me.” Jungkook crossed his arms over his chest. “Hurry up.”

Chaeyoung groaned and took the glass from the counter and poured the drink into it and shoved it to Jungkook.

“Yes, is there anything else for me to help you, sir?” Chaeyoung said sarcastically.

Jungkook grinned and took the drink from her and waved his hand signalling for her to leave the kitchen while drinking.

“Jerk.” Chaeyoung muttered and left.

Jungkook smiled to himself as if he felt satisfied for teasing Chaeyoung.

 

 

As usual after finishing her tutor session, Chaeyoung took a taxi to go back. After paying the taxi fee, she went straight to a café nearby as she was so hungry. She didn’t eat since morning. Even though Mrs Jeon invited her to have a dinner together she refused to. She do not want Jungkook to think that she’s taking advantage towards the kindness of his family.

“Chaeyoung-ah!”

Chaeyoung quickly turned her head when she heard her name being called. She saw Taehyung across the road. Taehyung was waving towards her. Chaeyoung was dumbfounded. What’s he doing here? But still, Chaeyoung walked slowly towards him who was leaning on his car.

“Annyeong Chaeyoung-ah! Long time no see.” Taehyung greeted her while smiling widely.

“What are you doing here?” Chaeyoung frowned.

“Hmm, I met my friends just now, around this area.” Taehyung lied while still smiling. “Where are you from? Did you just finished your class?”

Chaeyoung glanced at Taehyung for a moment. Does he even know that I became a tutor at Jungkook’s house? “Yeah.” Chaeyoung replied.

“But I thought now is the semester break?” Taehyung frowned.

“Short course!” Chaeyou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter