Chapter 17

Secretly Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After their lunch, they decided to explore the beautiful places of Jeju Island. Jungkook was busy with his camera, taking pictures of the beautiful views and places. Jimin and Jiyoon was talking to each other which was not too far from where Chaeyoung was standing. Chaeyoung just keep on walking while admiring the beautiful view. Suddenly she heard a sound.

Click!

Chaeyoung turned her head and saw Jungkook was standing in front of her. Jungkook was looking at him camera while chuckling.

Chaeyoung walked closer towards Jungkook. “Give me your camera.” Chaeyoung said sternly while trying to take the camera from Jungkook’s hand.

“Yah! What’s your problem?” Jungkook’s grip on his camera became tighter.

“Who said that you can take my pictures without my permission?”

Jungkook snorted. “What? Take your pictures?” Jungkook asked in disbelief.

“Yah! Do you think I’m stupid?” Chaeyoung asked with gritted teeth.

Jungkook scoffed.

“Just give me the camera!” Chaeyoung yelled while trying to reach for the camera but Jungkook dodged right away.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Jimin asked while approaching those two with Jiyoon at his side. They were wondering what happened between these two that they managed to attract other people attention.

Jungkook rolled his eyes as he wasn’t please with Jimin appearance. He continued busy himself with his camera.

“Nothing. I just want to see the pictures that he took.” Chaeyoung faked a smile.

“Oh Jungkook Oppa! Let’s take a picture together!” Jiyoon tried to make up the mood while Jimin was still frowning.

“Go and stand there.” Jungkook told them as he want to take the picture.

Chaeyoung stood still, not moving at all.

“Chae unnie! Come here.” Jiyoon called for Chaeyoung.

“It’s okay. Just take the pictures.” Chaeyoung shook her head and smiled weakly.

“Come on now. Don’t be shy!” Jiyoon went to her and dragged her towards the others.

Jungkook was ready with his camera. Jimin and Jiyoon posed differently while Chaeyoung just smiled faintly during all the time as she was still annoyed with Jungkook.

Suddenly Jungkook greeted a man who walking by for a help to take their picture. He ran towards Chaeyoung’s side and smiled towards the camera. Chaeyoung was dumbfounded but she had to smile when the guy asked them to smile while looking at the camera.

 

 

They continued to walk along the small shops that sells souvenirs and so on. Chaeyoung was walking with Jimin while Jiyoon was walking with Jungkook. During the walk, Jungkook had his serious face on and he felt jealousy arose in him whenever he looked at Chaeyoung and Jimin. He saw that Chaeyoung was friendlier with Jimin compared to him. He totally ignored Jiyoon who was talking since just now.

Later, they stop at a shop that sells a lot of hats. Jiyoon tried the hats one by one. Jungkook just stood still while looking at Jimin and Chaeyoung. When Chaeyoung glanced at him, he just glared at her. He was wondering why he felt this way. The jealousy that he kept just hurt him more and more. His jaw clenched everytime he heard Chaeyoung’s laughter when Jimin told her jokes.

Urghh, I can seriously become crazy like this.

“Is it pretty, Jungkook Oppa?” Jiyoon asked while showing him the pink hat that she wore on top of her head.

“No.” Jungkook replied shortly. He kept glancing towards Chaeyoung without sparing a glance at Jiyoon.

Jiyoon pouted and took another hat. “How about this one?” Jiyoon asked again.

“No.” Jungkook said with his poker face on.

Jiyoon pursed her lips and punched Jungkook’s chest.

“Yah! For God’s sake, how am I supposed to know? If you think it’s pretty, then it is pretty. It’s your decision.”

Jiyoon looked at the two hats in her hand. “Umm, I think the pink one is pretty. Right, Jungkook Oppa?” JIyoon smiled widely.

Jungkook sighed. “Whatever Jiyoon-ah.”

After they paid for the hat, they went out of st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter