Chapter 22

Secretly Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung was squealing while watching her favourite drama, The Weightlifing Fairy Kim Bok Joo when suddenly her phone rang. She reached for her phone on the table. She frowned when she looked at the caller id.

“Hello?” Chaeyoung said as soon as she picked up the call.

“Hi. Are you busy now?” The voice on the other line asked.

“If watching my drama considered as busy then yes. Wae?” Chaeyoung answered.

The voice on the other line chuckled. “Do you mind go out for a moment? I’m in front of your house now.”

Chaeyoung went to her windows to look at it and there she saw a familiar figure. “Alright, wait for a minute.” Chaeyoung said and hung up. She reached for her cardigan and went out. She saw Jungkook was leaning on his car while looking so breathtakingly with just his black shirt and jeans.

Jungkook smiled when he saw Chaeyoung approached him.

“What?” Chaeyoung asked.

“It’s been a few days since the last time we met and this is how you greet me?” Jungkook asked while chuckling.

Chaeyoung narrowed her eyes at him. “You know what, I’m just gonna watch my favourite drama back.”

Chaeyoung turned to leave but Jungkook grabbed her arms making her turn and facing him.

“I’m sorry. I’m just joking.” Jungkook sighed with his hands still on her arms.

“Hurry up then. I don’t want to miss my Nam Joo Hyuk Oppa!” Chaeyoung rolled her eyes.

“Your what?” Jungkook asked in disbelief.

Chaeyoung sighed. “If you don’t have anything important then I’m leaving.”

Chaeyoung turned to leave when in a swift motion, Jungkook pulled her into his arms. He hugged her tightly. Chaeyoung widened her eyes.

“J-Jungk-“

“I do. I do have important things to tell you. A lot. It’s about us.” Jungkook said softly with his mouth near her ear.

Chaeyoung felt that her heartbeat increased, so did Jungkook’s.

“I miss you so much. Not seeing you only for a few days is already killing me. That’s why I decided to come here today. I need to see you so badly.”

Chaeyoung gripped the hem of his shirt tightly as she was speechless.

“I need you to listen to me carefully.” Jungkook paused. He pulled away slightly and brought both of his hands to cup Chaeyoung’s sides of head in his hands while staring at her eyes intensely.

 

“I love you, Park Chaeyoung. I love you so much. I can’t keep on denying on it anymore. I am so scared of the thought of you with someone else. I know I was a jerk to you, I did so many things to you. I’m sorry but I don’t know what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter