Chapter 8

Secretly Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung’s stomach growled but she tried to focus inside the class. She jotted down some important notes to distract her from her growling stomach. After half an hour, the class ended and students are dismissed.

“Chaeyoung-ah, after this I have to attend the club meeting. You can go home first, okay? You don’t have to wait for me.” Jennie told Chaeyoung while she was packing her things.

“Okay.” Chaeyoung nodded and went out of the class. She decided to go to the cafeteria to eat as she was so hungry already. She’s scared that she couldn’t make it till home.

“Can I have a plate of kimchi fried rice and a glass of ice lemon tea?” Chaeyoung made an order. She glanced to look at the surrounding to see if there is still any empty seats. “Thank you.” She paid for her meal. She took her tray and she turned behind to find a seat. Just as she turned around she bumped into a person behind her. The food and beverage spilled on that person’s clothes before they fell onto the floor.

“Damn!” that person hissed.

Chaeyoung quickly looked up to see that person and she was so shocked to see that familiar face.

“Yah! Where is your eyes huh?! Aishhh, look at my clothes!” Jungkook yelled at her while looking at his clothes.

All eyes on them. Chaeyoung closed her eyes as she prayed in her mind. Why disaster always happened whenever she meet this guy? Chaeyoung quickly took a tissue on the counter and tried to wipe away the stain on his jacket.

“Yah. What are you doing?” Jungkook shoved her hands away.

Chaeyoung looked down. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to.” Chaeyoung apologised to him. She was so embarrassed because all eyes are now on her.

“Next time watch where you’re going. Open your eyes widely while walking!” Jungkook raised his voice.

Chaeyoung just kept silent. She felt tears in her eyes because Jungkook just yelled at her in front of a lot of people. She couldn’t reply to Jungkook as he walked away immediately after he yelled at her. She glanced at everyone and it seems that some of them are talking about her, some are smirking while looking at her. She felt like burying herself under the ground. She pouted while looking at the cleaner who was cleaning her food on the floor. She just lost her appetite. She don’t feel hungry anymore after what happened. She took her bag and went out of the cafeteria. She was crying on the inside.

Chaeyoung was walking towards her home

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter