Chapter 29

Secretly Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After being in the hospital for a week, Chaeyoung finally got discharged. The whole Jeon family except for Jimin were there for her. She felt so touched that they really cared about her.

Within the one week, Jungkook came everyday to visit her. He even brought a lot of flowers, gifts, and food for her. He never gave up to persuade her but as usual, she just ignored him. Jungkook usually talked to himself as she just listened without giving any responses.

A nurse pushed her wheelchair out of the hospital. Jungkook ran to get the car as soon as they went out of the lift. Five minutes later, Jungkook’s car came and parked in front of them.

Jungkook quickly ran out of the car to get her. He lifted her off the wheelchair and slowly placed her on the back seat of the car. The seat was already lowered down so she can lay down comfortably. There was even a blanket and cushions inside to make her feel more comfortable.

“Okay?” Jungkook asked as he placed her down to make sure whether she was really comfortable or not.

He placed the blanket on her lap. Chaeyoung just remained silent but he knew from her face that she was comfortable enough. Doctor told him that Chaeyoung have to take care of her health, she can’t do any heavy works and she have to completely rest for two months since her wounds were like as like she just gave birth.

Chaeyoung smiled a little when Mrs Jeon peeked into the car.

“Eomma will come to your house later this night. Wait for us, okay?” Mrs Jeon said and kissed Chaeyoung’s forehead.

Chaeyoung just nodded and smiled in return.

“Take care, Chae Unnie.” Jiyoon said as she waved a little.

Chaeyoung waved back while a small smile on her face.

“Drive safely, Jungkook-ah.” Mr Jeon said.

“Text us when you have reach home, okay?” Mrs Jeon said.

Mr and Mrs Jeon knew how their relationship now but they knew that they should not interfere. They trust their son to fix it by himself as they knew it will take time.

 

 

Jungkook parked his car right next to Chaeyoung’s car in front of their house. He glanced at the rear-view-mirror to look at Chaeyoung who was sleeping. He sighed heavily. During the ride, she had been sleeping and he was not sure whether she was really sleeping or pretending to.

He felt uneasy when he remembered how cold Chaeyoung treated him. She doesn’t even want to speak to him.

‘Does she hate me so much?’ Jungkook thought to himself.

He stared at her face for a moment, a face of the person that he missed so much. Only God knows how much he missed her. He slowly grasped her hand.

“Chaeyoung-ah.. We’re home.” Jungkook woke her slowly.

Slowly Chaeyoung opened her eyes and saw Jungkook was smiling at her.

Jungkook walked to the front door to unlock it. He returned back to her and tried to lift her but she suddenly slapped his hands away. She tried to stand on her own without his help.

“Chaeyoung-ah, you can’t walk yet. Just let me carry you. I don’t want you to fall.”

Chaeyoung scoffed and tried hard to stand on her own. But then in swift motion, Jungkook carried her in bridal style. Chaeyoung just glared at him. He placed her on the sofa in their living room.

“Stay here for a while. I will carry the things from the car first.” Jungkook said softly with a smile on his face.

Chaeyoung didn’t give any responses as she pretended not to hear him.

Jungkook sighed and went to carry all the things inside.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter