Chapter 7

Secretly Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Don’t you think that she is funny?” Taehyung asked as they were on their way going home from their last class.

“Huh? Who?” Jungkook asked as he looked at Taehyung before he focused back on the road as he was driving them home.

“Who else? Kim Bokjoo.” Taehyung said while grinning.

Jungkook just smirk.

“She’s something. She’s totally different than the other girls.”

Jungkook scoffed. “Different? She’s just a weird girl, hyung.” Jungkook feels kind of uneasy feeling in his chest at the mentioned of Chaeyoung from Taehyung.

“She’s funny... a bit clumsy but looks very cool. She’s kind of cute too. Or maybe pretty?” Taehyung said while massaging his chin in a playful manner.

“What kind of nonsense is that?” Jungkook couldn’t understand his friend behaviour. Chaeyoung’s face suddenly popped into his mind. He still remember her face when she fell off the stairs. Without knowing, Jungkook chuckled.

“Yah. Are you crazy?” Taehyung asked.

Jungkook remained silent. He return to his serious face back and continued driving.

Taehyung glanced at Jungkook. “Weirdo.” Taehyung muttered.

 

 

“I’m home.” Jungkook said as soon as he entered his house. He went straight away to the kitchen with a hungry tummy. “Woah, everything looks so delicious.” He exclaimed.

Mrs. Jeon just smiled at his son. “Sit down already. Jiyoon! Yeobo!” Mrs. Jeon yelled for her daughter and husband to come and eat dinner.

Jiyoon came into the kitchen with a sour face with Mr Jeon trailing behind. They took a seat at the dining table. Jiyoon sat beside Jungkook and facing her parents.

“What’s with the face, Jiyoon-ah?” Mr. Jeon asked his daughter. Jungkook glanced at his little sister and chuckled as he could remember Chaeyoung’s sour face everytime he .

“Jungkook-ah, can you fetch Jiyoon from her school tomorrow?” Mr Jeon asked.

“No! It’s okay, there’s no need. E-er Jimin-oppa can fetch me tomorrow.” Jiyoon said.

Jungkook raised his brow. “Jimin hyung is not in Seoul if you could remember, you pabo.” Jungkook snorted.

“O-oh.” Jiyoon bite her inner cheek.

“But, I’m sorry. I can’t, appa. My class is until 9.00 pm.” Jungkook told his father.

“Ahh, if that-“ Mr Jeon was cut off.

“I can go home by myself!” Jiyoon exclaimed.

“It’s okay, eomma can fetch her.” Mrs Jeon said calmly.

“But eomma…” Jiyoon whined.

“I know what you are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter