Chapter 20

Secretly Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I-I need to go now, Seulgi.” Jimin said as he stood up quickly. He just left the food that he have not even touched yet.

“Where?” Seulgi asked in a low voice.

“My friend had an accident. I’m sorry. I need to go now. We’ll meet later, okay?”

“You are always like this! We are having our lunch now, you don’t even touch your food a bit! You always give reasons everytime I ask you out. You said your car broke down. Okay, fine. I fetch you at your home. Don’t your friend has his own family? Why is it you that have to go to the hospital instead of his own family? Between your friend and I, who is more important to you?” Seulgi blabbered.

Jimin sighed and just left the restaurant. He knew that even he said anything she still won’t give up.

“Jimin!” Seulgi yelled and ran after him.

Jimin just kept walking to a taxi across the road.

“Park Jimin!”

Jimin turned to look at her while after he opened the back door of the taxi.

“I’m really sorry, Seulgi. Just go home. I’ll call you later.” He went into the taxi.

“Jimin!” Seulgi knocked on the window a few times but Jimin just ignored her and told the driver to drive to the Seoul Hospital.

 

 

Taehyung sped up after he received a message from Jungkook saying that Chaeyoung had an accident. According to Jungkook, Chaeyoung was still in the emergency room. He knew that Jungkook was so scared just by listening to his voice. Jungkook told him everything that happened. He knew that Jungkook and Chaeyoung went out together.

Taehyung felt uneasy as he can sensed that Jungkook and Chaeyoung had become closer. But he was not going to ruin his friendship with Jungkook who he had known for a long time just because they fell in love with the same girl.

 

 

“How is Chaeyoung, Jungkook?” Jimin asked while panting as soon as he stood in front of Jungkook.

“I-I don’t know. She’s been in the emergency room for almost 3 hours already. Have you told Jiyoon?”

Jimin shook his head. “Let’s wait for what the doctor says first.”

Jungkook nodded. He rubbed his face a few times as he still felt regret about what happened. He was shocked when he saw Taehyung came. He saw how worried Taehyung was. He knew that Taehyung and Chaeyoung went out together yesterday as he remembered about Taehyung’s watch in Chaeyoung’s car. He knew that they had fall for the same girl. But he can’t just ruined his friendship with Taehyung just because they fell for the same girl. He always feel jealous of Taehyung as he knew that Chaeyoung is closer to Taehyung compared to him. It is possible that Chaeyoung might feel the same way towards Taehyung. Jungkook felt uneasy just by the thought that Chaeyoung might had a crush on Taehyung.

Suddenly the door of the emergency room opened revealing a doctor with a few nurses. Jungkook quickly approached the doctor followed by Taehyung and Jimin.

“Her condition is stable now. But there might be a bleeding inside of her brain because of the strong impact when she fell on the road. For the time being, we placed her in the normal ward. May I know what your relationship with the patient is?” The doctor asked while looking at those three.

“We are her friends.” Jimin said.

“Oh okay. It’s like this. We are afraid that her head might be affected based on the impact from the fell. So we’ll do X-ray on her the part of her head to see whether there is any injury or not. We’ll inform you if there is anything.”

The three of them just nodded.

“Thank you, doctor.” Taehyung said before the doctor left.

“Have you call her family?” Taehyung asked as he turned his head towards Jungkook.

Jungkook flinched. Chaeyoung never say anything about her family. He even never ask about it.

“Do you know any of her family members?” Jungkook asked back.

Taehyung shook his head.

“As far as I know, she never say anything about her family.” Jimin said. Taehyung and Jungkook just kept quiet.

“Let’s just tell her friends. Who knows that maybe her friends can tell her family?” Jimin suggested making Taehyung and Jungkook nodded.

 

 

Taehyung and Jimin went to arranged all the payment for the hospital bills

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter