Chapter 2

Secretly Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been 4 years already since she was chased away from her house. Since that day she lost contact with her aunt and even Minhee. Chaeyoung has been staying with her friends; Jennie, Lisa, Jisoo, Shiho and Hana. Chaeyoung has been friends with Jennie since her fresh year, while Lisa and Jisoo since her second year of university. Meanwhile, Shiho and Hana are their new housemate starting this new semester. They are staying in a house located not too far from the university. Chaeyoung and Jennie are sharing a room, Lisa with Jisoo and Shiho with Hana. Chaeyoung spends most of her time with Jennie because they are taking the same course with the same class while Lisa, Jisoo, Shiho and Hana are taking different courses.

“Chaeyoung-ah, let’s eat.” said Jennie as she entered their shared room.

“It’s still early Jennie-ah. I am sure there are a lot of people at the café by this time. We’ll go after this, okay?” replied Chaeyoung while playing with her jigsaw puzzle. Chaeyoung has been in love with jigsaw puzzle since who knows how long. She just love solving all of the puzzle pieces.

“Awww, come one Chaeyoung-ah! Since there is a lot of people then we should go and see those handsome guys. “ Jennie winks towards Chaeyoung.

“I want to go too!” suddenly Lisa yelled.

“Me too! Me too! Let me take a bath first. 5 minutes I promise” Jisoo jumped in front of Jennie and Chaeyoung’s door.

Chaeyoung face Jennie and Lisa. “Are you sure you want to see those handsome guys or just wanna see the owner of the cafe, Lee ahjussi?” she smirk.

“Yah! Are you out of your mind?” Jennie glared at C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter