Chapter 21

Secretly Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung woke up early that morning. After she took a bath she laid down on the hospital bed doing nothing. She tried to sleep but she can’t even close her eyes as her mind was occupied with Jungkook’s confession that happened yesterday. She turned and turned around trying to sleep but still, she could not fall asleep. She blew a raspberry and groaned.

Suddenly there was a knock on her door.

“Good morning.” Taehyung greeted with a bouquet of flowers in his hand.

Chaeyoung flashed a smile at him.

“White roses for a princess.” Taehyung said as he gave the flowers to her.

Chaeyoung chuckled. “You don’t have to. Anyway, thank you, Taehyung.” Chaeyoung said while receiving the flowers then smelled it. It smelt so nice.

“So, how’s your condition? Better?” Taehyung asked while taking a seat at a chair beside her bed.

Chaeyoung nodded.

“What did the doctor say?” Taehyung asked again while admiring her beautiful face. Even without a make up on, she still look so beautiful.

“I can go home next week.” Chaeyoung said while touching the bandage on her head.

“How is your head?” Taehyung asked again. He wanted to make sure everything is fine.

“I can open the bandage on next week. The doctor said fortunately there is no injury in my head. Thank god.” Chaeyoung smiled.

Taehyung smiled. “If you still feel sick even after your discharge, just rest at home. Don’t force yourself to go to work.”

“Yah. I can’t do that. The company is not mine. I still need to go to work.” Chaeyoung frowned.

Taehyung chuckled while shaking his head. “Still stubborn as before.” He stared at her face with his mind wandered off.

“Why I didn’t meet her earlier? Why I never see this cute face in the faculty before? If only I’ve met her earlier, maybe she…”

“Taehyung…” Chaeyoung called but he was still in his own thought.

“Yah, Kim Taehyung!” Chaeyoung raised her voice slightly.

Taehyung jolted. He realised that he had spaced out.

“What did you say just now?” Taehyung asked while rubbing his nape nervously.

Chaeyoung frowned. “I didn’t say anything.”

Taehyung chuckled. “I’m sorry for spacing out.”

Suddenly the door of the room opened revealing Jungkook with a plastic bag in his hand.

Chaeyoung tensed when she saw Jungkook entered the room. Taehyung smiled faintly while looking at Jungkook.

“Hi..” Jungkook was shocked to see Taehyung in the room.

“Where are you from?” Taehyung asked.

“Workplace. How long have you been here?” Jungkook asked. He felt jealous to see Taehyung in Chaeyoung’s room. He rushed to the hospital after he finished with his work.

“About 15 minutes ago. Alright, I got other things to do. I’ll leave first.” Taehyung said as he stood up.

Taehyung wanted to stay longer to admire her face, the face that he missed so much but he thought that it will be better for him to just leave.

“W-why are you leaving already?” Chaeyoung asked with her expression showing that she don’t want Taehyung to leave yet. She didn’t want to be left alone with Jungkook. She felt awkward when there was only the two of them in the room.

Taehyung smiled while staring at Chaeyoung’s face for a moment.

“Take care of yourself. Don’t forget to eat your medicine. Get well soon, yeah?” Taehyung advised her.

“Thanks for the flowers.” Chaeyoung said while showing the flowers on her lap.

“Oh, no problem. Tell the nurse to put it in a water, okay? Roses are good for a therapy for a sick people.” Taehyung said as if ignoring Jungkook who just stood there listening to their conversation.

Chaeyoung smiled while nodding.

“Alright, I’ll take my leave first.” He ruffled her hair and went out of the room.

Chaeyoung watched Taehyung left until his figure could no longer be seen. She averted her gaze towards Jungkook and saw that he was staring at her all along. She felt her heartbeat increased rapidly. Suddenly Jungkook took the flowers on her lap. Chaeyoung was shocked but she was speechless to say anything. She just watched what Jungkook was doing. Jungkook brought the flowers to the table and he took a transparent vase to the toilet to fill it with water. He came back and placed the white roses into the vase before placing it on the bedside table. Chaeyoung bit her lower lips.

“Do you like it?” Jungkook asked softly.

Chaeyoung just stared at him. He was never this polite with her. She was shocked to see this side of him.

“Am I dreaming?” Chaeyoung thought to herself.

“I already made the police report. Next time, if you want to cross the road, be careful. If you can’t estimate the distance of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter