Chapter 6

Secretly Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie, Jisoo, Lisa and Chaeyoung spent their free time at the cafeteria. Jisoo and Chaeyoung were busy munching their fries while Lisa was playing game on her phone. Jennie closed the book that she was reading and put it on the table.

“Yah, Chaeyoung-ah. Why you never tell us about it?” Jennie asked.

Chaeyoung creased her forehead. “About what?”

“That you fell off the stairs at the library.” Jennie said.

“Aaahh. Do I have to?” Chaeyoung asked back. Jisoo and Lisa just laughed while Jennie pouted.

“You know what I think it’s the beginning point of your life Chaeng-ah.” Jisoo said and smile widely.

“What are you talking about?”Chaeyoung waited for Jisoo to continue her sentence.

“Because of that incident, you found your prince charming. Awwww.” Jisoo and Lisa giggled while Jennie just chuckled.

“Y-yah. What kind of nonsense is that?” Chaeyoung was shocked and suddenly Taehyung and Jungkook came to her mind, she quickly shook her head.

“I agree with Jisoo this time. Who could imagine that you are able to befriend with those two guys.” Jennie said.

“Yah! Who said that they are my friends? No. Never will be.” Chaeyoung pouted.

“Really? Like seriously?” Lisa winked to Chaeyoung.

“You guys are crazy. I’ll be going now.” Chaeyoung quickly stood up. “Nyeongan!” She waved to them and walked away.

“Nyeongan, little princess.” Jennie yelled towards Chaeyoung while Jisoo and Lisa just chuckled.

 

 

Jennie was folding her clothes on her bed while Chaeyoung sat on her bed that was facing Jennie’s bed.

“Jennie-ah.” Chaeyoung called.

Jennie just hummed replying to Chaeyoung.

“I don’t think that I could follow you go home on this semester break.” Chaeyoung said.

Jennie stopped folding her clothes. “Wae?”

“I think I’m going to look for a job during the break.”

“What kind of job you want to look for?”

“Hmmm, maybe a cashier? Or a salesgirl?” Chaeyoung shrugged.

Jennie sighed. “Are you sure you don’t want to come along with me?”

Chaeyoung nodded.

“Alright, if you say so.” Jennie shrugged.

“Thank you, Jennie-ah!” Chaeyoung went to Jennie and hugged her.

“Aigoo this girl.” Jennie hugged her back.

 

 

Chaeyoung was walking towards her class and she felt like fainting because of the hot weather. But, she kept dragging her legs because she has a class to attend. It’s still early that’s why she decided to walk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter