Chapter 12

Secretly Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung sighed. Today, she would start her part time job as a tutor. For the sake of earning extra money, she told herself to be strong in order to face that annoying Jungkook at that house for every day. She kept praying that everything is going to be okay once she steps into the house. But still, she felt so nervous.

Chaeyoung waited for a while for Jiyoon to appear in the living room. She glanced at how beautiful everything in the house while waiting.

“Hi..” A voice greeted Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung jolted. She turned her head to see a very beautiful girl stood in front of her. Woah, this girl is so beautiful and she’s still so young! Chaeyoung thought to herself.

“I’m Jeon Jiyoon. You can just call me Jiyoon.” Jiyoon introduced herself with a blank expression written on her face while looking at Chaeyoung.

“I’m Park Chaeyoung. But you can just call me unnie.” Chaeyoung said as a response. Chaeyoung was trying to be friendly.

Jiyoon nodded. She took a seat across from Chaeyoung. “Did you wait for long?”

“Ani, I’ve just got here.” Chaeyoung replied.

“So, what do you want to teach?” Jiyoon asked without a smile on her face at all. Her eyes bore into Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung faintly smiled. “Physics, Maths and-”

“History.” Jiyoon cut off Chaeyoung before she could continue.

Chaeyoung nodded.

“Okay then, Physics, Math, and History. Is it okay?” Jiyoon asked.

Wow. Am I the teacher or is it the other way around? Chaeyoung confused.

“Okay, no problem.” Chaeyoung replied calmly. “Do you want me to do the timetable or you want to do it by yourself?”

Jiyoon remained silent. She lifted her chin up as if she was thinking. After a few seconds, she opened . “We’ll do it together. That will be the best.” She said while pulling a piece of paper from her file that she brought together. She started to drafting on the paper immediately.

Chaeyoung stared at Jiyoon for a while before they started to discuss in deciding the timetable and subject that Chaeyoung will teach. While they were discussing, Chaeyoung can slowly felt that Jiyoon was becoming friendlier than before. Chaeyoung just smiled warmly.

 

 

For the past few days, Jungkook was busy with the interviews he had to attend which caused him to rarely have a time at home. Every single day, there was a call from a few companies asking him attend their interview session. He had been looking for a job for a week. He already received a few offers but he still want to choose the best offer. Luckily the company that he decided to work for gave him a few days for him to settle down instead of asking him to start working right away.

After everything had been handled, he drove straight away to go home. Once he entered the front door, he caught a glimpse of Jiyoon and Chaeyoung in the living room. Simultaneously, Chaeyoung and Jiyoon’s attentions averted toward him. Jungkook walked to the living room and took a seat a across from Chaeyoung that was diligently in teaching Jiyoon. At a glance, Chaeyoung glared at him. The corners of Jungkook’s mouth slid upwards.

Huh, just because you smiled at me that doesn’t mean that I will entertain you. Chaeyoung thought to herself.

“How is it so far?” Jungkook asked. He didn’t know what he’s doing there. But, it’s like his heart told him so, that he need to be there.

Chaeyoung didn’t know he was asking a question to who, she remained silent. She pretended to be preoccupied in teaching Jiyoon.

“Ohh.. I didn’t know that Bokjoo-ssi is mute and deaf.” Jungkook said while smirking. He was a bit dissatisfied when he saw that Chaeyoung purposely ignored him.

“Bokjoo?” Spontaneously, Jiyoon averted her gaze towards Chaeyoung. “Who’s Bokjoo?” Jiyoon frowned. Then, she looked at Jungkook.

“Ask her.” Jungkook told Jiyoon. He didn’t know that his presence is disturbing Chaeyoung’s concentration and her heart. Even if he knows, it’s not like he will care, right?

Jiyoon averted her gaze back to Chaeyoung. But Chaeyoung remained calm. She was busy with the calculator as she was trying to solve the math question.

Suddenly Chaeyoung stop what she was doing. She crossed her arms over her chest.

“Jiyoon-ah, unnie and Jungkook goes to the same university. We are just acquaintances.” Chaeyoung told Jiyoon with a frustrated tone in her voice.

“Really? But still, who is Bokjoo?” Jiyoon asked again. She looked at Jungkook’s face then to Chaeyoung’s face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter