Chapter 25

Secretly Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung was so nervous, it was her wedding day. She stood in front of a big mirror in the waiting room with a bouquet of flowers in her hands. She bit her lower lips as she felt so nervous for her own wedding.

There was a knock on the door before Jennie peeked in.

Jennie smiled, “Chaeng? Let’s go now.”

Chaeyoung nodded and walked slowly to Jennie. As soon as she walked out from the door, there were Jennie with Namjoon who were waiting for her. Namjoon dressed in a black suit, looking so handsome. He was going to be the man who is going to walk with Chaeyoung toward the wedding alter since Chaeyoung did not have her family anymore.

“My man is looking so handsome! Oh and my little sister is looking so gorgeous!” Jennie faked a tear while chuckling.

“Jennie-ah, I am so scared.” Chaeyoung pouted.

“There’s nothing to be scared!” Jennie hugged her.

Namjoon patted Chaeyoung’s head lightly, “It’s going to be fine. Come on now, I bet Jungkook can’t wait to see his wife already.” Namjoon held out his arm so that Chaeyoung can link their arms together.

As soon as the wedding hall’s door opened, everyone turned their heads to look at the two of them. Chaeyoung saw Jungkook was waiting on the wedding alter with a grin on his face. Chaeyoung and Namjoon smiled as they walked slowly to Jungkook.

“Take care of her well.” Namjoon said as he placed Chaeyoung’s hand into Jungkook’s hand.

“I will.” Jungkook smiled.

Namjoon bowed and walked away.

Chaeyoung lifted her head to look at Jungkook. They were gazing into each other’s eyes. Chaeyoung could not hear anything else as she was staring into Jungkook’s eyes, she only came back to her sense after she heard Jungkook said ‘I do’.

Chaeyoung smiled, “I do.”

“You can kiss the bride.”

Jungkook held her face with both of his hands as he leaned closer. He smiled when their noses touched, “I love you.”

Chaeyoung closed her eyes slowly and later felt his lips on hers. She heard the crowd applauded for them. Chaeyoung pulled away slowly after a moment and smiled at Jungkook. Jungkook wrapped his arm around her waist as they walked to greet the guests.

The Jeon family, Jungkook’s friends and Chaeyoung’s friends smiled at the married couple as the clapped their hands.

 

 

After everything ended, Jungkook brought Chaeyoung to somewhere. He parked his car in front of a big house that looked so beautiful. Chaeyoung opened the door and went out without waiting for Jungkook. They already changed to normal clothes instead of wearing their wedding attires.

“You should wait for me.” Jungkook said as he stood by her side.

“Ops, sorry. Can’t help it.” Chaeyoung giggled. “Now tell me, whose house is this?”

“Let’s get inside first.” Jungkook held out his hand for her to take it but Chaeyoung scrunched her nose while staring at him.

“I’m not going inside until you tell me whose house is this.” Chaeyoung narrowed her eyes at him.

Jungkook shrugged and rubbed his nape slowly.

Chaeyoung just stared at him waiting for an answer but suddenly,

“Jungkook! What are you doing?” Chaeyoung shrieked when Jungkook scooped her into his arms, carryin her bridal style.

“You are so stubborn.” Jungkook said as he looked at her while walking slowly into the house.

Chaeyoung wrapped her arms around his neck and pouted.

As soon as they entered the house, Jungkook stood in front of the main door and closed the door by using his leg.

“It is so pretty, Jungkook-ah.” Chaeyoung gaped while looking at the house.

“This is our new house. Actually I named it on yours so basically this is yours. Everything inside this house is your house. It’s a gift for you.” Jungkook said.

Chaeyoung turned her head to look at him and her face soften. “Thank you so much.” Chaeyoung kissed his lips. “Now would you let me down?”

Jungkook shook his head while grinning.

Chaeyoung raised her brow while staring at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter