Chapter 14

Secretly Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Here.” Chaeyoung handed money to Taehyung when they reached her house.

Taehyung turned to his back. He shook his head while smiling signalling that he don’t want that money.

“Hey, it’s your money. For the food just now. Take it.”

“It’s okay, Chaeyoung-ah. Next time, you’ll treat me. Today is my treat. Okay?” Taehyung tilted his eyebrow while grinning.

Next time? Does he think that I want to go out with him again? Chaeyoung thought to herself.

“It’s okay. I didn’t ask you to treat me just now. Just take it.” Chaeyoung said.

“You better go inside quickly. It’s late already.” Taehyung said while still refusing to accept the money from Chaeyoung.

“Ani. It’s only 9.00 pm.” Chaeyoung scoffed. “Alright, it’s okay if you don’t want the money. Thank you for bringing me to the mall which is so far just to eat.” Chaeyoung said sarcastically.

Chaeyoung was going to open the door of the car when Taehyung quickly went out and opened it for her. Chaeyoung stunned for a moment. Again, his rectangular smile made her frozen. But then, she quickly went out of the car.

“See you next time?” Taehyung stared at her face.

Chaeyoung nodded slowly and flashed him a genuine smile this time.

“Errr..” Taehyung was trying to say something but he stopped.

Chaeyoung lifted an eyebrow while eyeing the guy in front of her.

Taehyung sighed. “If your boyfriend ask where did you go, you just tell him that you went out with a classmate of yours.” Taehyung told her.

“Ahhh. It’s okay, he won’t ask at all.”

Taehyung had a confused expression written on his face.

“There is no such thing okay? I don’t have a boyfriend. I just lied to you. Alright, I need to go now. Annyeong!” Chaeyoung walked away. While walking she turned to look at Taehyung and she can still see that Taehyung was standing there while smiling at her. She quickly turned to her front and walked faster.

“Good night, Chaeyoung-ah!” Taehyung yelled and went inside his car. “Can’t believe I got fooled by her again!” But he was smiling widely.

 

 

Early in the morning before the tutor session, Chaeyoung already arrived at the mansion. When she arrived she saw that the gate was opened widely, when usually it was closed. Chaeyoung walked slowly to the garage. Chaeyoung’s eyes went wide when she saw a black expensive car owned by Taehyung was parked there. She can still remembered his plate number.

Haishh! What is he doing here? Her steps felt heavy.

Chaeyoung was sure that Jungkook also was at home because today is the weekend. If she goes inside, she’ll meet those two guys. Perhaps Taehyung no longer annoyed her but Jungkook, aishh that jerk !

“Chaeyoung Unnie!”

Chaeyoung shocked. Spontaneously her gaze averted towards the front door. She saw Jiyoon was standing there.

“Why are you still standing there? Why don’t you come inside?”

Chaeyoung bewildered. She walked towards Jiyoon. “Do you have a guest now?” She asked for a confirmation.

“Jungkook Oppa’s friend.”

Chaeyoung took a deep breath and went inside tailing behind Jiyoon.

“I thought unnie couldn’t make it today. That’s why I was looking for you at the door.” Jiyoon said and took a seat as usual in the living room.

Chaeyoung was looking everywhere for a glimpse of Jungkook or Taehyung but there was none. “Where is your oppa, Jiyoon-ah?”

“Upstairs. They are probably playing games now. Wae unnie?” Jiyoon asked as she stared at Chaeyoung face who looked like nervous?

“Ani. Just asking.” Chaeyoung smiled while shaking her head.

“Are you sure unnie?” Jiyoon asked again.

“Ne. I’m fine. Let’s start our lesson now.” Chaeyoung said energetically.

An hour passed without any distractions. Jiyoon really likes Chaeyoung so much. She thought of Chaeyoung as an ideal tutor. Chaeyoung’s knowledge is really awesome.

Suddenly, Chaeyoung’s ears caught voices from the stairs. Laughter can be heard from the living room and she knew that laughter belongs to Taehyung, that deep voice of his and his friend, Jungkook. Chaeyoung remained calm and stayed still.

“Hi Jiyoon-ah! You must be so hardworking that you are still studying even on the weekend. You don’t go out?” Taehyung asked while walking towards the living room with Jungkook.

“Of course. Entrance exam is soon. I need to work hard.”

Chaeyoung bite her lower lips, she felt so nervous right now.

“Eo, Park Chaeyoung!” Taehyung greeted a bit shocked when he saw her in the living room as he neared to Jiyoon.

Chaeyoung smiled faintly. Yah. You don’t have to say my full name here!

“Huh? Taehyung Oppa know Chae Unnie?” Jiyoon looked at Chaeyoung and looked back at Taehyung.

Chaeyoung was becoming more uneasy with the situation now.

“Of course, we went to the same university.” Taehyung chuckled. “So, Jiyoon-ah. How does it feel to be tutor by Chaeyoung?”

“Unnie is the best! It’s like she knows everything.” Jiyoon showed her thumbs up. “She’s not only pretty but she’s so smart! A beauty with brain!” Jiyoon grinned.

Chaeyoung blushed.

“Woah, with all the praising from you, is there anything between you two?” Taehyung asked while smiled teasingly.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter