Chapter 11

Secretly Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ne, eomma.” Jimin replied while plugging a handsfree to his left ear as he was driving. Jimin just finished his work in Daegu so he was on his way to go back to Seoul.

“Are you on your way home?” Mrs Jeon asked on the other line.

“Ne, wae eomma?”

“Ani, Eomma just want to know that. Drive safely. See you at home.” Mrs Jeon said cheerfully before the call ended.

After 2 hours of driving, Jimin has reached his home safely. He was welcomed back by Mrs Jeon.

(I am sorry I don’t know how long does it take from Daegu to Seoul! >< )

 

“Where are the others, eomma?” Jimin asked as he hugged his eomma tightly.

“Appa already asleep after dinner. He said he was so tired after the meeting.” Mrs Jeon patted Jimin’s back lightly.

“Jungkook? Jiyoon?”

“Jungkook said he had a class. Jiyoon is in the living room.”

Jimin just nodded.

“Let’s get inside. You must be tired from driving.” Mrs Jeon went inside of the house with Jimin tailing behind her.

“Jimin Oppa!” Jiyoon squealed when she saw Jimin entered the house and went to hugged him. “I miss you so so much!”

“Aigoo, I just went for a few days, Jiyoon-ah.” Jimin patted her head.

“But still! I miss you so much!” Jiyoon exclaimed.

“Aigoo Jiyoon-ah, let your oppa rest first. He’s tired.” Mrs Jeon told her daughter.

Jiyoon released her hug and went back to the sofa to continue watching the television. Jimin went into his room to take a rest.

Mrs Jeon shook her head while smiling looking at her children.

 

 

“Hyung, do you know anyone that can be Jiyoon’s tutor?” Jungkook asked Taehyung and Namjoon when they were walking out of the class.

Taehyung and Namjoon remained silent as if they were thinking. “I don’t think so that I know anyone. What subject?” Taehyung asked.

“Mathematic, Physics, and Chemistry.” Jungkook replied.

“Wow! Physics and Chemistry?” Taehyung’s eyes went wide. “That’s hard to find. If it’s English, I think it’s easier.”

“I need to find a tutor for Jiyoon. My mom and dad would prefer her to study in home instead of outside. You know how Jiyoon is when she’s outside with her friends.” Jungkook sighed heavily.

“I’ll try to ask around.” Taehyung patted Jungkook’s shoulder.

“Hey, why don’t you just make an advertisement about it?” Namjoon suddenly gave an idea.

Taehyung nodded and looked at Jungkook. “That’s a good idea.” Jungkook nodded.

 

 

Chaeyoung was standing outside of a huge mansion. She was amazed at how huge the mansion is. She rang the bell and waited for a response. Suddenly the huge gate of the mansion opened automatically and a woman walked towards her.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” Chaeyoung bowed to the woman. The woman just smiled at Chaeyoung.

“My name is Chaeyoung. I saw an advertisement in my campus the other day. So, I would like to know if the job as a tutor is still available or not.” Chaeyoung smiled and showed the woman a flyer in her hand.

“Ahh. About that. Hmmm, let’s get inside first, ne?”

Chaeyoung just nodded and followed that woman into the living room of the house.

“Please have a seat.”

“Thank you, Mrs..”

“Mrs Jeon Hye Sun. But you can just call me aunty. It’s okay, you don’t have to be so formal.” Mrs Jeon said and smiled. “That advertisement was made by my son but I think no one is interested in it. Why you didn’t call first, Chaeyoung-ah? Mrs Jeon asked.

“Err… at the flyer there is only an address. That’s why I came straight away. I am so sorry if my presence in here is a bother to you.” Chaeyoung replied whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter