Chapter 30

Secretly Loves You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While entering the bedroom Jungkook saw Chaeyoung was only wrapped in a towel while looking for her clothes in the drawer. His eyes were glued on her body. Her hair was still wet made he had a strange feeling in himself. However, he just acted as if it was nothing and walked to the bed sat on it while watching her looking for her clothes.

“What are you looking for?”

Chaeyoung startled. Her eyes went wide before she turned around and saw him with his grey sweatpants and black t-shirt sitting on the bed while looking at her. Her grip on the towel tighten.

“When did you get inside?” Chaeyoung asked and quickly took a yellow t-shirt and black sweatpants. She walked towards the bathroom.

“Where are you going?” Jungkook asked but Chaeyoung just ignored him.

He quickly stood up and blocked Chaeyoung from closing the bathroom door with his hand. He stared at her face.

“What’s wrong with you?” Chaeyoung asked with an annoyed face expression.

“Why are you wearing clothes in the bathroom?”

Chaeyoung did not answer him and tried to push the door close but Jungkook did not budge.

“Why do you even bother? I can wear clothes anywhere that I want.” Chaeyoung said sternly.

“I am your husband, your legal husband! I don’t think there should be any limitation or border between us. You get that clear?”

“And there shouldn’t be any coercion as well right? Yes, we’re spouses but that doesn’t mean you can force me to do something without my consent.”

“Yes, I can!” Jungkook raised his voice.

He can’t believe that Chaeyoung was still giving him the cold treatments as he thought everything was going to be okay.

“As my wife, you should listen to me. I didn’t ask you to do anything weird. I didn’t ask you to treat me like a king. I just want your attention. An attention from my own wife. That’s it!” He grabbed her shoulders.

Chaeyoung pushed his hands away and slammed the door shut.

Jungkook sighed and rubbed his face before he walked to the bed.

Meanwhile, Chaeyoung leaned her back against the door while biting her lower lips to prevent her from letting out any sounds as she was crying because somehow she felt guilty towards Jungkook.

 

 

Finally, Chaeyoung was able to go back to her work. She had been away from work for so long.

They were having breakfast and as usual Chaeyoung just ignored Jungkook.

“I’ll go and start the engine first.” Jungkook said when Chaeyoung was sipping on her warm tea.

She tidied up the table first before she went to Jungkook.

“You can go first. I’ll go by myself.” Chaeyoung said as she was wearing her shoes.

“We usually go to work together. Just let me send you.”

‘Here comes again.’ Jungkook thought to himself.

“I am already used going by myself. Besides, I have my own car and what’s the point of buying a car if I don’t use it? You don’t have to trouble yourself.” Chaeyoung answered and went to her car.

Jungkook p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter