Chapter 2

The One that Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Bag

 

I was sitting on my bed when suddenly, my phone buzzed. It was on my lap because I just pulled it out from Jiyong's bag. Ahh, Jiyong's bag. It smells so sweet like strawberries and watermelon. I wonder if this was his perfume. Well maybe not. Maybe it belongs to his girlfriend! Damn it, Seungri. What are you thinking? He could not be gay like you. Nope. 

Have you been
Jiyong's bag? You can't
be that desperate!

Love,
Daesung hyung~

My eyes widened at Daesung hyung's message. When it comes to him, things are escalating too quickly! I hurriedly punch in my reply.

How can you think 
about something
so lewd! I'm not
even touching it!

~S

I was lying. Of course I was lying. How can I not touch the damn bag when it smells so good. We bickered like this for hours. Me insisting that I was not even interested with Jiyong and him forcing me to hug Jiyong's bag to sleep.

Later that night, I transferred my belongings from Jiyong's bag to my own extra bag. I'm planning on returning his bag as soon as possible. I don't want to burden him by lending me his bag. Or his girlfriend's bag.

I felt my eyelids get heavy.

I yawned and closed my eyes.

The last thing I saw was Jiyong's folded bag on my bed side table.

Few moments later, I felt someone standing beside my bed. How did I know? I've got no ing idea. As to not startle the stranger standing beside me, I didn't dare move a muscle. I was also kinda scared! What if it was a robber? A stalker? A murderer? Worst, a ! Okay that last one was my wishful thinking. Ha ha. I have a very bad life.

With my half opened eyes, I followed every movement of the stranger. He went to my study table and picked up my picture on a frame. It was a picture of me along Han River. I was standing alone under the shade of a giant tree. It was taken by my ex-lover. He was hot by the way. Tall, tan and oh so handsome. Hmm... I kinda missed him. Anyway, I was not keeping the photo because of him, I'm keeping it because hey, I look good on that photo!

The stranger quietly chuckled when he moved to another picture frame. It was a picture of me with my face full of icing. It was during my 21st birthday and Daesung hyung, together with our other friends decided to ruin a perfectly iced cake just to splatter it all over my face. Obey your hyungs they say. It will be fun they say...

Lastly, the stranger stopped at my bed side table.

"Ah, I finally found my bag." the guy said. Wait, what? I looked on the bag that he was referring to. He must've been mistaken because it was Jiyong's bag.

The stranger leaned down to grab the bag so the faint light of my lamp shade shone on his face and that's when I saw him. It was indeed Jiyong!

"J-Jiyong?" I stuttered. He was surprised when I called him out. He slowly looked at me and our eyes met.

"Oh ." he whispered. He looked at my door and back at me and back to my door again. I knew what he was thinking. He dropped his bag on the floor and quickly run for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter