Chapter 1

The One that Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Encounter

 

Another day in Seoul Academy had passed and the 5 o'clock bell finally rung. I gathered my things so that I can go home straight. I have too much paper work and my torn bag is not helping.

While running late this morning, I bumped into someone. Seeing as we are already late, we just quickly apologized to each other and continued walking. Suddenly, we heard a ripping sound and immediately stopped. As I look into our bags, the chains were tangled and there's a gaping hole in my bag.

I was about to complain but when I looked at him, his stare was so intense. I don't know if its just me but I felt intimidated. He was expressionless and was just staring at me blankly but, it feels like he was making a hole in my forehead.

I can't be at his presence any longer.

I quickly untangled our bags. It looked as if he was about to say something, but, I was already running away. What the hell was wrong with me?

Back to the present time, I was walking down the hallway to meet Daesung hyung. We will walk home together and I was surprised when he suddenly showed up.

"Yah, Seungri! What happen to your bag? Were you robbed? Did someone bully you? Did gang up on you? Why didn't you call me? When did this happen? I'm so sorry I can't protect you . Ohh my poor dongsaeng." Daesung hyung ranted as he rub my head.

"Calm down, hyung. I'm fine. It was an accident and it happened this morning..."

"You were in an accident this morning, Seungri-ya??? Why didn't you tell me?! Are you hurt? Do you have a broken bone or something? Should we go to the hospital? You don't look well."

"Hyung its not that accident. What I mean is, I accidentally bumped into a stranger this morning..."

"And...?"

"We didn't notice that our bags got tangled so we immediately walked away."

"Yes... And...?"

"The chains on our bags got tangled so when we tried to walk away, my bag was ripped."

"Okay okay... And...?"

"And what? That's it hyung." I said as I roll my eyes.

"Are you sure? Don't you try to cover things up. So... Is she a hottie?" Daesung hyung asked while wiggling his eyebrows. I just rolled my eyes again. I swear to God, sometimes I feel like Daesung hyung is mentally ill. He's like a mild case of bipolar. He was so concerned for my well-being and asks me unnecessary question to secure my safety, and the next thing I know, he was asking if I had checked out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter