Chapter 8

The One that Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Suicide

 

We met up with Jiyong hyung at the main gate. When we got there we can't seem to find him because of the crowd that was formed in front of the main building. They were all looking up the rooftop so we followed their gazes.

"Kwon Jiyong! Show yourself! If you don't, I'll free fall from this building!" the man said. Everyone gasped including me and Daesung hyung. Wait. That name sounds familiar. Kwon...

"Kwon Jiyong! GD! Dragon! Show yourself! I will really really really free fall from this building!" the man repeated. Oh! He's looking for Jiyong hyung!

"Hyung! He's looking for Jiyong hyung!" I exclaimed at Daesung hyung.

"I know Seungri-ya! I heard him!" he shouted back.

"Then jump! Not this again, Youngbae! You always make a scene whenever you come looking for me. Come on now! Jump!" Jiyong hyung shouted out of nowhere.

All eyes were on Jiyong hyung right now. They were looking at him as if he was a mad man. There he was, encouraging a suicidal to jump off the building that he was threatening to free fall.

"Jiyong-ahhhh!!!" The man squealed happily. "I've been looking all over Seoul to find you!"

"I know! Mrs. Dong calls me all the time saying she's worried about you. Come down already! Your making a scene as it is!"

"One little problem Jiyong-ah!"

"What is it?!"

"I can't come down! Please help me! I'm serious! I can't feel my legs! They are numb! Hurry!"

"Aish..."

"Jiyong." Daesung hyung called. Jiyong hyung looked at our direction and gave us an apologetic smile.

"Let's go." Jiyong hyung said and together, the three of us came to rescue his friend.

When we got to the rooftop, Jiyong hyung's friend was already sitting comfortably on the floor. He was wearing ripped jeans, plain white shirt and Caterpillar boots. Wow he looks hot af.

"Jiyong-ah!" The man shouted happily and came running towards Jiyong hyung. He was going for a hug but Jiyong hyung stopped him. He stretched out his arms in front of him in a stopping motion that stopped the man dead on his tracks.

"Wow. Why are you so cold Jiyong-ah." he said and playfully hit Jiyong hyung on his chest.

"What do you want, Youngbae?" Jiyong hyung asked. Irritation evident on his voice.

"I came here to visit a friend that I haven't seen a while. Why are you like that?"

"Nothing. It's just that, its written all over your face."

"W-what? What's on my face?"

"Trouble. You always get me in trouble. Aish. Come here." and with that, Jiyong hyung hugged his friend. They patted each other's back warmly before releasing with Jiyong hyung messing his friend's hair.

"Seriously though, why are you here? You could've just called me and not go through all this trouble of finding me." Jiyong hyung asked again.

"I'm transferring here." the man said happily. His eyes disappear whenever he smiles. Cute.

Daesung hyung clears his throat to make them acknowledge our existence.

"Oh. I almost forgot, these are my friends. This is Daesung and this one is Seungri. Seungri, Daesung, this is Youngbae. He's one of my childhood friends." Jiyong hyung introduced us as we bowed and shook hands. So, hottie's name is Youngbae.

"Hello. I'm Daesung." Daesung hyung said.

"Sup, Daesung. I'm Youngbae."

"Hi. I'm Seungri." I said shyly as I shook Youngbae's hand.

"Aigoo dongsaeng-ah. Why are you acting all cute and shy." Daesung hyung teased.

"Hyung, I'm not." I said as I feel the heat rush to my face.

"Nice to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter