Chapter 13

The One that Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Unbelievable.

 

Then there was silence. A deafening silence engulfs Jiyong hyung and me. My brain is not working properly. Did I hear him right? He said he was who? Oh right, he told me that he's xxxibgdrgn, my ultimate boy crush. My bias, if you must know.The guy that I have been fanboying since junior high. I must have heard him wrong, right? Do I make any sense?

"Yah... Seungri-ssi, are you okay? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to shout at you. It's just that, you won't stop talking and I have to tell you something..." Jiyong hyung trailed off. He was looking at me skeptically as he grab my hand and led me back to the sofa.

I looked up at him and he was looking back at me expectantly. His forehead was creased a bit and his eyebrow are gathered in the center.

I was still dumbfounded. After that long rant that I made, about having a crush on him, that I love him, and that I want to marry him, you expect me to believe that you, Kwon Jiyong, is xxxibgdrgn? What makes you think that I would believe you so suddenly? If I tell you that I am that Jimin guy from Bangtan Sonyeondan, would you believe me? Of course not!

"Y-you can't be serious hyung." I said as I laugh nervously.

"You don't believe me, do you?" he asked, smiling sadly.

"A-ani, hyung... It's just that. Ehhh... Hyung, you can't be serious. How can you be xxxibgdrgn? I-I... Well, I don't even know what he looks like. He doesn't post his picture on SoundCloud. His profile picture was always his cat... He doesn't have a SNS account... I... How am I suppose to believe you?"

"Hmm... Let's see..."

Jiyong hyung stood up and got his phone that he left inside the recording booth. While he was still inside, he was doing something on his phone. After a few minutes, it looks as if he was talking to someone on loudspeaker because he was talking to his phone. When he went out of the booth, my phone vibrated.

xxxibgdrgn uploaded new
song on his SoundCloud.
Come check it out.

Bingo! Xxxibgdrgn's timing is perfect. He is truly a gift, sent from the heavens above.

"Hyung! Come here! Xxxibgdrgn just uploaded a song! You can't fool me now! Hahaha!" I said and laughed obnoxiously.

Jiyong hyung sat beside me with a smirk playing on his face.

I immediately opened the notification and put the volume of my phone on the loudest setting so both Jiyong hyung and I can hear properly.

"Hi everyone this is G-Dragon. I would like to wish everyone a safe evening. A storm is coming up and I hope you are all ready..."

Oh... So it's not a song after all. It's just a greeting. But this would suffice. He does this kind of greetings and shout outs every once in a while.

"I would specially like to wish someone a safe evening. Lee Seungri of Itaewon, I hope you are okay. This is your 'hyung'. I hope you believe me now...Uhm... Stay dry everyone! This has been G-Dragon, annyeong!"

And the audio finished.

"So... Do you believe me now?" Jiyong hyung asked, smiling coyly while he was chewing on his bottom lip. Wow. What a tease.

'I can chew that lip for you, hyung.' I said mentally and also gave myself a mental slap. What was I thinking?

"Ehh... W-w-hat if... You just hacked his account?!? T-that's totally possible!" I tried to reason one more time.

"Don't you think that's a bit absurd? Why would I do that? What would I gain on someone else's account? And don't you recognize my voice? It was the same! Aish... You call yourself a fan when you can't even recognize my voice?" he said, getting a bit irritated.

"H-hyung... I..."

Jiyong hyung was not even listening to me. He was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter