Chapter 10

The One that Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Home Bound

 

When was the last time that I felt this warm before? So comfortable I almost didn't want to wake up. I snuggled closer to the warmth beside me and slung an arm over it. I hugged it closer and was surprised when the warmth hugged me back and hummed in satisfaction.

"Aigoo... This kid. Looks like you're not getting enough sleep." Jiyong hyung asked, as if cuddling while sleeping is a very normal thing for the two of us.

"H-h-hyung! Wae?!?" I said as I scramble to get away from him. By doing so, I accidentally kicked him out of the sofa and he fell on my carpet.

"Yah! You didn't have to kick me out!" he said while rubbing the right side of his hip.

"A-aniya. I didn't mean to, hyung." I said as I help him get back up at the sofa.

It was already 9 am but it was dark outside because of the clouds that is looming over us. 

So there was a typhoon.

Before Jiyong hyung and I fell asleep last night, a very drunk Daesung hyung called. He was asking Jiyong hyung to take good care of me and never leave my side. He was a blabbering mess and soon, he was already crying, saying that he was so sorry he left me here all alone and even telling some of my childhood stories to Jiyong hyung as if he was my mom.

"Jiyong-ah. Take care of my dongsaeng. He is so precious to me! I'm putting him in your dirty hands-. I mean... Don't do anything dirty to him! I will slit your throat if you try to do something funny with him. Hahaha!" Daesung hyung said as he laughed maniacally over the phone. I the speaker phone to hear what he has to say to Jiyong hyung.

"Seungri-ya! Just because you have a huge crush on him doesn't mean you 'll let him take advantage of you!" Daesung hyung said loud and clear. I immediately snatched the phone from Jiyong hyung's hand.

"Hyung! I-I don't have a crush o-on anyone!" I shouted back and quickly turned off the speaker phone. My face started burning and I knew that I'm blushing ten folds of red.

As I remember that conversation last night, my face started to heat up again.

"Uhm, can I ask why are you blushing so hard this early in the morning?" Jiyong hyung asked innocently.

"W-what?" I'm not, hyung..." I said as I try to cover my face with my cold hands.

After that, there was an awkward silence. None of us dared talk. Nobody was moving and its as if time had stopped.

Ahh. Why does Daesung hyung have to have a huge mouth? Y-yes... I might have this teeny tiny crush on Jiyong hyung but he didn't have to tell him! And now, I'm stuck here in the most awkward situation of my life.

Just when I was about to die of embarrassment, someone finally decides to break the silence.

It was Jiyong hyung's tummy.

"Oh God. Really?" Jiyong hyung said as he clutch his stomach in an attempt to silence it down.

We awkwardly looked at each other and chuckled.

"Let me fix something for you." I said, still chuckling lightly. I stood up and went to my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter