Chapter 3

The One that Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The song 'ThatXX"

 

I blushed furiously. Memories of what happened this morning came rushing back and I remember a certain hyung teasing me that he will tell Jiyong that I dreamt of him.

"So uhm... You like xxxibgdrgn too?"Jiyong asked.

"Like? I love him!" I exclaimed.

I can't help but fanboy over that singer. Memories of this morning long forgotten, I continued on talking and expressing how much I like xxxibgdrgn.

"I-I mean he's so famous on sound cloud and I wish he gets discovered already and just make an album or something. His voice gives pure pleasure. My ears are blessed whenever I listen to him. He's just so damn good I could just marry him!"

"Uhm, he's a guy." Jiyong stated while looking at me with stunned and curious eyes.

"Dongsaeng-ah. Too much. Sorry, Jiyong-ah. This friend of mine is not as straight as you think he is. I hope you are not one of those homophobes?" Daesung hyung asked.

"Nope... I'm cool with them..." Jiyong answered.

"Great! And Seungri-ya, I don't know whose that x-x-x-whatever but if he ever get to hear everything you just said, he will be totally freaked out that you won't even get to the marrying part." Daesung hyung said, bursting my fanboy bubble.

Jiyong chuckled a bit and I noticed he was blushing. I bet his skin is sensitive to the weather, its quite hot today.

"Do you listen to him too, Jiyong?" I asked.

Before Jiyong could answer, Daesung hyung butted in again.

"Yah! Seungri! Where are your manners? Why are you not calling him hyung? I believe you're younger than him. How old are you Jiyong-ah?" he asked.

"I'm 25 years old." Jiyong answered while smiling coyly. He looked embarrassed. Ah what a beautiful smile.

"See? You should also call him hyung." Daesung hyung demanded.

"Okay okay, hyung. I got it already. Go back to your studies." I said, irritated. As I look back at Jiyong, I noticed that he was holding a tray of food. Why didn't I notice that tray before? He was looking at me as if asking for permission if he could join our table.

"Uhm... Jiyong hyung... Would you... Would you like to join us?"

"Yes, thank you." he answered shyly.

He went to sit in front me.

 Ahh. Wouldn't you just want to eat all day long if you're having this walking appeal in front of you? No... I mean, if you're having this nice weather... Fresh air. Pleasant sight in front of you and you just want to eat that pleasant sight...

"So, how long have you been listening to xxxibgdrgn?" Jiyong hyung asked. Waking me up from my day dream.

"I don't know really. Since 2006 I guess?" I answered.

"Really? I uploaded my first song in 2006!"

"You what?"

"O-oh... I said he uploaded his first song in 2006."

"Really? Wow, I must really be a die hard fan." I said and laughed.

"Which of his songs is your favorite?" he asked again while chuckling a bit too. He was looking at me intently.

"Hmm, favorite? That's hard. I love every single song he made."

"C'mon, choose one." he requested while smiling that coy smile that he seem to perfect over the years.

"Well, I can say like, several songs. A boy, Hearbreaker and Michi Go. Oh! and Who you." I finally answered.

"Nice... I also like Who you."

Now that I think about it, really, what is my favorite song? As I ponder, Jiyong happily took bites on his lunch.

Suddenly, the song on my right ear changed. That XX. Ah, so much feels. When was this uploaded? I looked at my phone to check. 2012. So its been four years huh.

TUESDAY, JANUARY XX 2012

"Seungri hyung! Seungri hyung!" Nam Tae-hyun - a friend of min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter