Chapter 23

The One that Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Oblivion

 

It took three days for Jiyong's body to finally recover a bit and be able to wake up. The three, Seunghyun, Youngbae and Daesung rejoiced. They now have one less problem on hand. Half of the weight that's been crushing them was lifted.

Explaining everything to Jiyong was hard. They are all full of emotions and it took the three a lot of convincing to make Jiyong stay on his bed and not charge towards Seungri's room.

After that, Jiyong was very obedient. He follows everything according to schedule. His timed sleep, his eating habit, taking medicines, hes's doing everything to be healed as soon as possible. He wanted to see Seungri so bad but his three bodyguards won't allow him.

"Top hyung, I missed you so much. I'm sorry you had to see me in this condition." Jiyong said, the day after he woke up.

"Aniya. I missed you too Jiyong-ah. Get well soon so we can hang out already." Seunghyun said, resting his hand on top of Jiyong's.

Whenever Seungri will be brought up, Daesung and Seunghyun would be so quiet and awkward. The three already know their connections with each other but they don't have the guts to tell Jiyong. Youngbae will do all the talking to save the asses of the other two.

Finding out that Seungri and Jiyong are already together, Seunghyun decided to just man up and leave the two alone since he know's Jiyong quiet well and he knew that he won't hurt Seungri. He also asked the other two to not tell Jiyong that he was Seungri's ex. He would leave before Seungri wakes up and it would be like he never existed again. All that's important is that his friend was happy and his ex lover got the happiness he deserved. The happiness that he was not able to give.

~

Seungri's parents however, leaved the rest to Seunghyun. They love their son so much but they can't risk their business. Both of Seungri's parents are working and they cannot afford to slack off especially this time where they have to pay for hospital bills.

They trust Seunghyun because just like Youngbae before, they didn't know the whole story of him and their son. All they know was that, Seunghyun loves Seungri so much but he has to go overseas because of family matters. They didn't know that the two broke up because of Seunghyun.

And just like that, Seunghyun's days in Korea turned into weeks, then into months.

Soon, Seunghyun, Daesung and Youngbae are having a hard time when it comes to Jiyong. They have to plan everything out so that Jiyong won't be suspicious of why Seunghyun has to take care of Seungri even if they barely know each other.

They come up with this. Daesung will take care of Seungri whenever Jiyong is awake. When he sleeps, Seunghyun will replace Daesung. However, Jiyong soon noticed their antics and started to ask why Seunghyun has to take care of Seungri. Again, Youngbae saved the two, explaining that the three of them takes shift in looking out for their patient friends. With Jiyong's trust on Youngbae, he immediately believed him.

~

Two more months passed and Seungri was still in coma. Jiyong on the other hand was discharged and he also take turns in taking care of Seungri. Daesung advised him to not tell Seungri's parents that he was his boyfriend yet. It would only be right that Seungri was the one to tell his parents.

It made sense to Jiyong. He cannot just introduce himself as Seungri's boyfriend especially now that he was the reason that Seungri was in this state.

Daesung was half thankful that Jiyong believed him. The other half on him was being eaten by guilt because of his true intention as to why he advised Jiyong to not introduce himself as Seungri's boyfriend is because, Seungri's parents didn't know that Seunghyun and their son already broke up.

Things are very complicated right now. Daesung and Youngbae are running out of reasons as to why Seunghyun seems to be a lot closer to his boyfriend's parents than Jiyong.

Seunghyun joined the wagon and began making up excuses also so he can take care of Seungri without Jiyong knowing the he was Seungri's ex.

As crazy as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter