Chapter 4

The One that Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The song 'That XX' ACT II

 

 

Geu saekkiboda naega motan ge mwoya
Dodaeche wae naneun gajil su eomneun geoya
Geu saekkineun neoreul saranghaneun ge anya
Eonjekkaji babogachi ulgoman isseul geoya

That *********, what does he have that I don't
Why can't I have you
That ********* doesn't love you
How much longer are you going to cry yourself silly?

"See? My dongsaeng is that crazy. One moment he was talking to you and then he spaces out like that. He's been doing it for 8 years! If I were you, I'd run away from him as fast as I could." Daesung hyung whispered to Jiyong hyung.

I got out from my flashbacks. Wow. Seunghyun. It's been four years already and you still have this tiny space in my system. I was startled by xxxibgdrgn's song Crooked. I actually didn't notice that it was already starting. I jumped when he suddenly shouted the first few words.

Yeongwonhan geon jeoldae eobseo

"Wa... W-what happened?" I asked startled. I accidentally unplugged my earphone from my phone and now the music is blaring through it.

Daesung hyung and Jiyong hyung looked at me as if I had grown a third head then laughed.

"I guess I believe you, Daesung." Jiyong hyung said, smiling.

The 1 o'clock bell rang signalling students to go back to their classrooms. We're like preschool students. Really, is that bell necessary?

We cleaned up our table and started to walk back to our classes. Suddenly, Daesung hyung walked between me and Jiyong hyung. He put both of his arms on our shoulders. We look like drunk people walking sloppily in the hallway.

"Yah. Hyung! Your arms are heavy! And look! Jiyong hyung looks uncomfortable. We only met him yesterday and you two are already this close?" I complained. Both of them just chuckled.

"It's okay Seungri. Were friends now." Jiyong hyung said while smiling that coy smile that I'm growing to love over these past two days. Nope! Damn it.

"Great. So you guys are friends now. Sooner or later I'll be all alone again. Just like when..." I trailed off.

"Woah! Woah! Stop there dongsaeng! You're not going down that 'S' road again." Daesung hyung said.

"Hahaha. I was just kidding hyung." I said chuckling.

"Aww. I'm sorry, Seungri-ya. What I mean is, we are all friends now. The three of us." Jiyong hyung said, looking a little bit concerned.

"I know... I know, hyung. Really, I was just joking." I said, laughing again. Jiyong hyung didn't have to explain like that.

We are now close to our classrooms. I just found out that Jiyong hyung has the same class with me. Amazing. How can someone be as oblivious as me. We were like studying for almost 3 months and I only know this now.

Before we finally get to our classrooms, Jiyong asked something.

"So, what is this 'S' road all about."

Daesung hyung and I looked at each other and just smiled. It has become an inside joke that whenever we have situations that we can relate to break-ups and hardships, we call it going down the 'S' road. 'S' meaning Seunghyun. He has been my biggest and most dramatic heart-break.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter