Chapter 11

The One that Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The meaningful glances

 

Jiyong hyung and I quickly scrambled on our feet.

"H-hyung... I-its not what you think it is..." I tried to explained immediately.

"Oh, really? Then tell me. What the is this prick doing, lying on the floor, and you are straddling him!" Daesung hyung exclaimed as he drew out a huge radish from his bag of groceries and started hitting me.

"Y-yah! Don't hit him! It's true! We're not doing anything. At least not anything at the moment. I-I mean... It's nothing!"Jiyong hyung said as he went to stand in front of me, shielding me from Daesung hyung's mighty radish.

"Ah Jiyong-ah, this is why I never leave you alone! You are so ! I thought you don't swing that way but, what are you trying to do with Seungri!" Youngbae hyung said as he drew out a huge bundle of green onion from Daesung hyung's bag and also hit Jiyong hyung repeatedly.

"Dong Youngbae I am not !" Jiyong hyung shouted.

I can't help but let out a giggle at our comical situation.

Here we are, hitting each other with innocent vegetables as if we were in an old slapstick comedy movie.

"What's so funny Lee Seungri?! Do you think this is funny! I told you last night to not let Jiyong do something to you just because you have a crush on--." Daesung hyung ranted but I quickly covered his mouth as soon as I realize what he was going to say.

Aish, this hyung! He was going to expose me again!

"Hyung! Don't you think we're a bit overreacting on this situation? I told you it was not what you think it is!" I half-shouted as I clutch his mouth tightly.

Youngbae hyung was still attacking Jiyong hyung with his green onions, so, Jiyong hyung quickly strangled and tackled him on the sofa, effectively pinning him down and said, "Let the kid explain!"

"Yah! Listen, both of you my hyungs! Jiyong hyung was teasing me about my pimple, saying that he wanted to pop it. But I don't want him to do that because, come on, it's unsanitary! So, I try to protect my plump pimple from his dirty hands but then, he started to tickle me and we fooled around until we fell down from the sofa. That's when you came in and jumped into unnecessary conclusions and started attacking us with vegetables!" I explained, all in one breath.

Jiyong hyung was now head-locking Youngbae hyung while I was hugging myself on the corner of the sofa to protect myself from Daesung hyung.

"Is this true? Is this all that really happened? Why do you look so happy straddling him?!" Daesung hyung asked.

"Hyung! Get your head out of the gutter! It's nothing. We're not doing anything that violates your principles in life. I mean, come on hyung! We even settled for Tom and Jerry last night. We're that innocent." I half-shouted.

"Is this true Kwon Jiyong??? I swear to God..." Daesung hyung trailed off.

"Yes! You know what? You should just install camera on this apartment so that you'll be able to watch Seungri 24/7." Jiyong hyung said as he got up from the sofa, finally freeing Youngbae hyung.

Silence falls upon us. Daesung hyung was kind of embarrassed, I thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter