Chapter 15

The One that Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The massive thinker.

 

It turns out that Daesung hyung already know that Jiyong hyung and xxxibgdrgn is the same person. How did he know? Youngbae hyung told him unintentionally.

Remember earlier today when Daesung hyung and Youngbae hyung got here on my apartment together? That time, Daesung hyung already know.

Having decided that they will spend the weekend here because they want to accompany me, Youngbae hyung offered to pick up Daesung hyung from the train station. On their way here, Daesung hyung decided to play some music so, he pressed play on music player of Youngbae hyung's car. The song That XX by Jiyong hyung played and Daesung hyung was surprised to hear it. He told Youngbae hyung that this song was my favorite so he went on telling Youngbae hyung how much I obsess with the singer and that I wish to see him personally. Youngbae hyung on the other hand, can't contain himself because he knows the singer so well. In fact, the singer was his childhood friend.

After Daesung hyung's animated story about me, loving xxxibgdrgn unconditionally, Youngbae finally decided to drop the truth bomb. He told Daesung hyung that Jiyong hyung is xxxibgdrgn. Of course, like me, Daesung hyung didn't believe at first but he end up finally being convinced.

Then came their little bet. Youngbae hyung believes that, if us, Jiyong hyung and I, realized the truth, we'll end up dating and being together as soon as possible. Like, if we knew the truth, we'll start dating immediately just like our prank. Meanwhile, Daesung hyung believes on the opposite. He knows me too well to know that I'm not the type of person to quickly jump into a relationship just because that someone is the man of my dreams.

So, Daesung hyung ended up winning. Boy, was he happy.

~

By the time we all got settled, it was already dinner time. It was also raining so hard that my anxiety is coming back.

"You know what? We should just drink. Youngbae's spicy fried chicken is in desperate need of beer. Also, we should just get this little fragile kid drunk so that he'll be able to forget his fear of the thunder and lightning." Daesung hyung suggested.

"Hey... I'm not getting drunk...." I said on my defense.

Everyone agreed on the arrangement.

~

"H-hyung, *hiccup* I swear... *hiccup* I'm not druuunk." I said as my world begins to spin around me. I'm trying so hard to control my hiccups but it wont stop. I continued, "Hyuuuungieee, why is televiiiision moving? L-let me just... Let me stahp et..."

"Aish... Yah, Youngbae! I told you ishtahp giving panda more beers... Oh my God you're gonna have to take care of hiiim!" Daesung hyung slurred.

"Eiiii... Let Jiyong-ah take care of him... He didn't even drrrrink!" Youngbae hyung said, pointing at Jiyong hyung.

"Yah. I drank two cans. I am just not drunk." Jiyong hyung defended.

"Okay fine. Buuuut you take care of my dongsaeng, arasseo???" Daesung hyung said as he grab Youngbae hyung by his arms and led him to my guest room.

Before we all get drunk, Jiyong hyung suggested that we prepare the bedrooms first because we won't be able to do that once we're drunk. It was a very good idea.

"H-hyungiiieee! Daesungieee... L-let me sleep *hiccup* with youuuu." I said as I try to grab his shirt but I failed. Jiyong hyung stood there awkwardly. His face was red and he was fanning it. I guess he get this red when he drinks.

"Ji..." I tried to call out.

"Hmm?" he said as he crouched down beside me. He wiped the perspiration on my forehead with the sleeve of his sweater.

"T-take care of me hyung..." I said. I was still trying so hard not to hiccup.

Just then, a loud thunder came followed by a bright lightning. My heart almost jumped out of my chest. It got me so startled that I quickly jump on Jiyong hyung's arms. I started to sob quietly.

"Shh... It's okay Seungri..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter