Chapter 16

The One that Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The song 'That XX' Live

 

"I can't believe you guys are this close to joke about ." Daesung hyung said. It was sunday and the sky is beginning to clear out and we are eating our lunch made by Youngbae hyung.

"Hyung, not this again." I said irritated. Since this morning, they won't stop pestering me about what happened last night. I have already made a familly meeting and gather the three of them to explain from start to finish but I guess my explanation just entered one of their ears and exit the other one.

"I told you Daesung-ah, it was not a joke. It really is a ." Jiyong hyung said. I shot him a deadly glare and he immediately took back what he said... "Daesung, I said stop bullying my Seungri-ssi. He's right after all. It was just a joke. Right, baby?"

"Argh! I swear to God if this doesn't stop, I'm transferring out of Seoul Academy and move in to some tropical country like, Philippines just so I won't see the three of you!" I shouted. That shut them up. Can't we just eat peacefully and enjoy our meal?!

"Yah, I am not teasing you. Just say the two of them and not the three of us." Youngbae hyung complained.

"Eh?! You are the one who stirred up this scandal! How can you think of headlocking as a ? And you talk about it as if you are there the whole time!" by now, I was so agitated that I put down my spoon and fork and almost stood up. If it wasn't for Daesung hyung hugging me, I would have walked out.

Daesung hyung's hug was joined by Youngbae hyung and Jiyong hyung. The three of them was hugging me and simultaneously apologizing to me.

"So, how was the ?" Daesung hyung asked, that earned a smack from me, Jiyong hyung and Youngbae hyung.

\( -'_'- )/

Monday came and it was a chill day. My first subject went off well and I am now in my second class which I share with Daesung hyung.

Our teacher just asked us about our weekend and what we did during the typhoon. He asked us one by one and there are 53 students in this class. I guess he feels lazy and didn't want to do a lecture today.

"Well, I was in Busan to attend a childhood friend's wedding. I immediately went back to Seoul after knowing about the typhoon. I spend the weekend with Seungri." Daesung hyung explained briefly. His story made a fuss in our class.

"Aigoo... I didn't know they are that close!"

"I told you they are a 'thing'..."

"Of course they are dating!"

"That's so sweet of him to accompany Seungri. I heard he's afraid of the thunder."

"They've been together since highschool. It's bound to happend."

"I bet he's the reason why Seungri and Seunghyun sunbae-nim broke up."

"All those hardships of Daesung during highschool paid off. He got Seungri now."

"Silence!" the teacher shouted. My classmates started murmuring among themselves as soon as Daesung hyung finished his story.

I can't believe our classmates think of us that way. My head snapped up at the mention of Seunghyun hyung's name. When I looked back, it was one of my batch mates in my former school. My separation with Seunghyun got around the school like a wild fire because he was famous and they all envy me because I was with him.

I stood up and continued Daesung hyung's story.

"There are four of us actually. My two other hyung's stayed with me also." I said as I shot glares at those who think that Daesung hyung broke me and Seunghyun hyung. "And no, Daesung hyung and I are not dating whatsoever. He's the most supportive of our relationship. And by the way, Seunghyun hyung was so four years ago. I have moved on, I wish you guys too."

~

"Our classmates are stupid." Daesung hyung said, chuckling.

"I know, hyung. It's like, ! I can't even think of you as my lover. Please don't be offended but I only think of you as a brother." I said.

"Don't worry, Seungri. The feeling is mutual! Hah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter