Chapter 20

The One that Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Parents

 

I can't believe we are having this talk right now.

THIRTY MINUTES AGO

"Yah! Stop crying already! Aish." Youngbae hyung scolded Jiyong hyung.

Jiyong hyung flinched in my arms at the sound of Youngbae hyung's loud voice.

"Can you guys let go of each other for a minute? You guys should prepare these foods. Feed us to compensate for our wasted time just because of this misunderstanding!" Daesung hyung said, flailing his hands around like a chicken that's been beheaded.

I pry Jiyong hyung's arm away from me and I got to separate myself from him momentarily.

"You can go sit down hyung. I'll just prepare this for them. This was suppose to be for us, but since we took their time, it was only right to at least feed them. Let's just dine out, okay?" I tried to explain and Jiyong hyung stood there, just gazing at me. It seems that he did not understand any word of what I said. I just smiled at him and worked on the take out and the cake.

I transferred the noodles on a microwave safe plates and heat them up. The cake on the other hand... Well, it was ruined. I mustered up all my courage and did the impossible. I decided to turn it into a cake pop. I removed most of the icing and started crumbling and mixing the cake. I've never done this before but at least I think I'm not screwing things up.

After a good 10 minutes of experimenting, I came up with something that looks like bonbon chocolates. It is a cake pop but since we don't have lollipop sticks, I just put it in a plate and served it like that.

We are now sitting on Jiyong hyung's couch in the living room. Daesung hyung and Youngbae hyung was happily digging on the food while my Jiyong hyung was nibbling on a cake pop beside me.

"So, when do you guys plan on telling us? If it weren't for this misunderstanding, I bet you won't even tell us!" Youngbae hyung said.

"That's right! Why am I only knowing this now, Seungri-ya? I'm your hyung! You didn't even tell me that you went on a date yesterday!" Daesung hyung added.

"If it weren't for Top hyung, I wouldn't even know that you went out for a date!" Youngbae hyung half shouted again

"I have no idea that you went out!" Daesung hyung shouted.

"I really didn't know up until this early in the morning! You suddenly called me and you were crying. Saying that you've been stood up by your date!"

"I still have no idea that you went out!"

"Do you know what it feels like to me? It's like seeing my own child being broken!"

"And I have no idea that it involved you, Seungri!"

"Hyung, I get it! You didn't know! Stop repeating yourself!" I cut in.

"CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE STOP YELLING?! GONGYOO HYUNG IS NAPPING AND I WOULD DEFINITELY KILL SOMEONE THAT AWAKENS THE BEAST." Dongwook hyung shouted out of nowhere. He continued, "Seungri-ssi, please just explain everything."

"Well, I was going to do just that but... THESE TWO WON'T STOP YELLING AT ME!" I finally shouted back. Jiyong hyung smacked me at the back of my head.

"Yah... Don't yell at them. They are your hyungs." he said and went back to laying his head on my shoulder and nibble on his fourth cake pop.

And so, I went on and explain everything. I told them everything from Jiyong hyung's early arrival yesterday morning up to today's' errands. I leave out the part where I flirted with the girl on the pastry shop because Jiyong hyung was beside me and he just might hit me at the back of my head again.

Daesung hyung and Youngbae hyung seems satisfied with my explanation because the next thing we know, they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter