Chapter 14

The One that Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The triggered feelings.

 

Jiyong hyung and I drove in comfortable silence. We are now travelling back to my apartment. As we drove, Jiyong hyung played one of his songs Heartbreaker.

I wish he would sing for me live. A fan can wish right?

"So... You want me to be your boyfriend?" Jiyong hyung asked out of nowhere. He was smiling so wide that I just knew that he was teasing me. I almost choked to death on my saliva.

"A-a-a-aniya! I-I... Aniya aniya! Hyung oh my God. T-this is so embarassing." I said as I cover my face. The heat was rushing to my face very very fast.

"Eh? I thought you said you have waited for me for ten years?" he teased again. He was now chuckling lightly.

"Aish hyung! Stop..."

"So, when are we going to get married?"

"Aniyaaa. Hyung why are you doing this to me! Oh my God."

"Aigoo. Why are you acting like that now? What's with the sudden change of heart?"

"Hyung! Jinja?!? Stooooop--."

"I think you have already proposed to me like, three times now? Should I say yes?"

"Just kill me hyung. Kill me."

"Eh?! Wae? I can't be a widow just yet! I wasn't even married and your gonna turn me into a widowed man."

"Hyung stop the car."

"Huh? Wae?"

"Because you won't stop!"

"Why would I stop? We will cause a traffic jam you know. We're in the middle of the road."

"Hyung! I mean stop teasing me!"

"But you just said I should stop the car... I'm confused... So you want to get married here in the middle of the road?"

"Argh!!! I'm not talking to you anymore!"

"Eh? Wae? Aigoo... My jagiya is mad at me."

I didn't answer. My stomach did a back flip at his words. My jagiya. I'm just gonna ignore him. How can he joke about something so embarrassing like this?

After about 10 minutes, he finally apologized.

"Ei... Seungri-ya. Are you still mad at me?" he asked. I didn't answer.

"Yah... I was just teasing you because you give such good reactions that I was not even sorry." he confessed. It ticked me off again and shot him a death glare.

"Aigoo. I'm sorry okay? I promise I won't tease you again." he said sincerely. I just nodded and went back to staring out the window.

~

We are now on the basement parking lot of my apartment. I was still not talking to Jiyong hyung. I walked ahead of him as he struggle on his duffel bag. He tried to keep up with me but the paper bag that has canned beers tore off. I watch as he run after the cans of beer that was rolling on the floor. My heart clenched at the sight so I finally gave in and helped him.

As I kneel down to pick up the last beer, Jiyong hyung kneels down in front of me and cupped my cheek with both of his hand.

"Seungri-ssi, I'm sorry for teasing you so hard earlier. Please don't be mad for so long. I'm not used to this." he said.

"I'm not mad, hyung. I was just a little pissed, that's all." I said truthfully.

He smiled and gently pat my head with his right hand and he kissed my forehead.

"Aigoo... This kid." he said as we stood up and went to the stairs.

~

I was losing my breath. My room was on fourth floor and this ing building doesn't have an elevator. On the third floor, Jiyong hyung came up with an idea.

"Seungri-ssi! How 'bout we prank Daesung and Youngbae?" he said, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Prank? What are we, high school students?" I said.

"Why do I have a feeling that I've already heard that somewhere before?" Jiyong hyung said.

 

THREE WEEKS AGO

Then, a brilliant idea came out of Jiyong hyung's wonderful little mouth. Now, that sounds ual.

"Uhm, wanna skip class?" he asked, grinning like it was the best idea ever.

"Hyung, what are we? High school students

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter