Restraint

Confused

The still male Taeyeon turns in her bed and there’s another person there. She clearly remembers going back to her house having a quick shower and falling asleep straight away… alone. Her eyes completely open and Jessica is there sleeping in front of her. 

Again! 

Taeyeon shakes Jessica to wake her up, “You can’t just vanish then sneak into my bed while I’m asleep!”

Jessica whines then opens her eyes to see the male Taeyeon. She reaches forward and starts touching Taeyeon’s torso, “It really is so weird…”

“It’s your fault! And I was already a guy when you snuck in my bed!”

Jessica laughs, “I know but I couldn’t see properly.” She looks at Taeyeon again then frowns, “You actually kind of remind me of my ex like this.”

“The jerk that dumped you?”

“Yeah.”

“Good maybe now you’ll sleep on the mattress I laid out for you.” Taeyeon smirks and gets up off the bed to get ready for school. 


*** 


Taeyeon sits at her desk before class starts and watches as Jessica talks with her classmates happily as if she’s been there the whole year or even since first year. 

Do you guys even know her? 

“Morning Taengoo!” Sunny suddenly walks in front of her view almost giving her a fright. 

“Morning. Look who came to school again.” She gestures to the popular Jessica .

“I wonder if they’ll give her a certificate at the end of the year?”

“If they do that’s just unfair.” 

“How did your date with Tiffany go yesterday?” Sunny asks 

Taeyeon can’t stop herself from grinning while she thinks of the memory ,”Stuff happened."

Sunny can pretty much guess what that means but she asks anyway, “Stuff?”

“You know… stuff stuff…” Taeyeon blushes 

“How far did you go?”

Taeyeon tries to clear , “69...” She ends up whispering 

“WOW!? WHAT!”

“She was kind of experienced…” Taeyeon scratches the back of her neck from the slight embarrassment 

“She seemed like the type…”

Taeyeon frowns, “What’s that supposed to mean?”

“You know those Americans. You said she was experienced and doing 69 just like that she probably wasn’t a .”

Taeyeon takes a deep breath, “Can I just pretend that she’d only let me do that stuff… Maybe she’s only done that like one other time…”

“Look on the bright side. She’s probably great at giving s.” Sunny teases 

“Shut up!”

She was great… 

“What are you guys talking about?” Jessica comes up to join them 

“s.” Sunny says straightforwardly and the males face goes bright red so she buries it into her desk. 

“I swallowed before. Never again.” Jessica continues 

Was this girl really an angel!? 

“Did Tiffany swallow?” Sunny asks then immediately realizes she shouldn’t have said that. Taeyeon raises her head and stares at Sunny then slowly turns her head to see Jessica’s reaction. 

The blonde girl frowns, “Tiffany? Your ‘friend’.”

“Maybe she’s not really a friend…” Taeyeon says softly 


*** 


Sooyoung takes a seat at her rich friend’s table at break, “You look happy today.” 

Tiffany blushes, “Yeah I am.” She says thinking of yesterday’s date. 

“Remember I told you to make him wait.” Sooyoung says taking a bite of her one of her chips and looking at the brunette. 

Tiffany takes a deep breath, “How did you know?”

“I didn’t but I know now. You’re not the best at self restraint.” She teases 

“Um…”

She glares at Tiffany, “Don’t you remember how your last boyfriend turned out? How you lost your ity to him then he bragged to his friends. You got a bad image. Then you started fighting and broke up. Or the one before that where you let him—”

“I get it already! if I had known Tae was out there I would have waited… it just happened ok… I really like him.” 

“I’ve known you for 3 years Tiff. You act like you hate them flirting with you all the time but at the end of the day you’re still boy crazy. It’s better to keep the mystery. Take it slow.”

“I’m not that boy crazy…” Tiffany thinks for a bit, “But maybe I want him to know all about me.”

Sooyoung grins ,“Like… ually…”

The brunette’s face goes bright red, “In general! And we had oral not .”

“It’s called oral ‘’ for a reason. So how is he?”

Tiffany unconsciously plays with her hair, “Really great.”

“Did you sort things out with his sister?”

The brunette stops, “I think I did…”

It’s just… it still doesn’t feel right I guess… 


*** 


Tiffany invited Taeyeon over again to watch a movie at her house. Based on what happened yesterday the male has expectations for something more than just watching a movie. Before she reaches Tiffany’s house she stops at a store close by and nervously walks to the section. There’s a wide variety of choices and sizes which makes it very confusing. 

Textured… flavored… glow in the dark… for her… for him… I had no clue there were this many. Maybe I should have asked what she likes? No that’s just weird! 

The male decides it would be best to get one that looks the most normal then is stuck when she sees different sizes. 

Should I have measured… I guess it’s pretty big… 

Taeyeon just takes one pack that looks about the right size from memory then picks out a few snacks to mask her purchase and take to Tiffany’s house. She tries not to look directly at the eyes of the cashier who scans her things. 

“The value pack for the Trojan ecstasy condoms are on sale.” The female cashier says and Taeyeon almost has a heart attack. 

Why!? Out of everything!? 

“Yeah ok sure…” Taeyeon says awkwardly and fetches the value pack which the cashier scans normally. So instead of 10 the male is stuck with 26 condoms. 


*** 


Taeyeon arrives at Tiffany’s house and her stunning girlfriend changed into more comfortable house clothes. Simple shorts and a shirt yet manages to make it not seem casual at all. She has a large smile when Taeyeon tells her she bought snacks. They sit on the couch and the male can’t help remembering yesterday as she takes out the popcorn and coke. 

“Did you also buy chocolate?” She asks and looks over to the packet. 

“Yeah I bought…” 

Oh … 

Taeyeon realizes too late because Tiffany takes out the pack of condoms, “Looks like you remembered to bring condoms today... 26 of them.”

The male laughs nervously, “I figured they’d last…”

Tiffany puts the condoms back in the packet and takes out the chocolates ,”I was actually thinking that today I want to watch a movie… like just watch a movie.” She says thinking about what Sooyoung said about taking things slowly. 

“Ohh… that’s fine. Did I… um… mess up yesterday…” Taeyeon says softly. 

The brunette looks back at Taeyeon ,” N-no! I just like you more than that… I want us to do lots of things together.” 

Taeyeon smiles ,”I like you more than that too.”


*** 


Tiffany put on the notebook, the Korean subtitle version and Taeyeon had never seen it before so she’s completely involved until she feels Tiffany snuggle up to her and hold her arm bringing her back to reality. Her heart races from the girl’s comfortable warm body against hers. All of a sudden it’s harder to concentrate on the subtitles. Tiffany’s soft hand entwines with Taeyeon’s. After a short while the close contact is giving Taeyeon other thoughts.

She smells so good… 

“Fany-ah…”

“Yeah?”

“Can we still make out?”

Tiffany bites her lip, “Yeah.”

Taeyeon turns and kisses Tiffany. It’s so hard to resist the girl’s soft lips. And its even harder to resist pushing Tiffany down onto the couch deepening the kiss because it feels so good. 

 

*** 


The handsome male arrives home after the movie with Tiffany. When she enters her room Jessica is lying on the portable mattress busy on her phone. 

“You aren’t going to sneak in my bed again?”

Jessica looks up from her phone, “That was before you were a lesbian. I can’t believe you let me bath with you.”

“I didn’t ! You just came in!” Taeyeon complains then sits on her bed to relax a little before showering. 

“What’s so great about girls anyway? I think they can be a pain.”

Like you. 

“I’m not that into them.”

Jessica puts her phone down and glares at Taeyeon, “You have a girlfriend.”

Taeyeon tries to force out the words she hasn’t really said out loud yet. It’s harder to say than she expected, “I only realized recently… that I like girls.”

“Really? I thought you would know sooner.”

“I guess because I just thought I hadn’t found the right guy. In Korea they don’t really give you other options.”

“But you never… you know. Felt attracted to girls in the past?” Jessica asks 

Taeyeon plays with her sleeve ,”I did… kind of. When I was younger even now I’ve been a bit boyish at least according to other people. I like cars and blue and comfortable clothes but there are girls who just seem… perfect because they’re good at make up and doing their hair and dressing in the clothes that aren’t my style. The girls that are just so good at being… girls. I really liked them and I always thought I wanted to be more like that ,lots of girls want to be more like that so I didn’t think a lot about it but… it turns out rather than wanting to be like them… I want to kiss them.”

And touch them and be with them. 

“So is Tiffany that type of girl?”

“Yeah… she’s the exact type of girl that I’m …attracted to.” Taeyeon blushes and gets up from the bed to go to her cupboard and fetch her pajama’s ,”I don’t want to talk about this anymore.”

“It’s probably easier to talk about it now then when you’re a girl.”

“It is easier… but I’m just fooling myself.” Taeyeon says softly 


*Next day * 


After school Sunny thought it would be a good idea to go out to supper with Jessica to talk more. Because of Taeyeon’s female appearance she can’t see Tiffany anyway so she joins Jessica and Sunny at the Korean restaurant. 

“What’s heaven like?” Sunny asks then takes a sip of her water. 

Jessica smiles cheekily, “I’m not meant to tell you that.”

Taeyeon laughs, “I think you’ve said and done too much already.”

“Some things are better as a mystery .” Jessica explains 

“You’ve given someone a . That I didn’t need to know.” Sunny adds 

“I don’t think you should judge. I’m like at least 200 years older than you.”

Taeyeon and Sunny look at each other then Jessica, “What!?”

She laughs, “ I died remember. That’s how I got into heaven .”

“You’re an old woman.” Sunny teases 

“I haven’t aged ok!” Jessica retorts ,” You should be looking at Taeyeon she’s the only one here who knows what a feels like.”

The black haired female almost chokes on her ice tea, “ Why are we bringing this up again!”

Sunny looks at Taeyeon, “Because you still didn’t tell me whether she swallowed or not.” 

Taeyeon’s face goes red, “Is it really that important!?”

“Yes!”

“She did ok! Happy!” Taeyeon says and covers her face from embarrassment .

“Bold.” Sunny says 

“I want to meet her.” Jessica comments 

“No! She’s going to think all my friends are girls!”

And I don’t know what you’re going to tell her. 

Sunny laughs, “All your friends ‘are’ girls.”


*** 


Jessica said she wouldn’t be sleeping over today and Taeyeon wonders where she goes and If she has other places she stays at. After relaxing with the family and finishing her homework Taeyeon takes a shower to get ready for bed. The house is quiet and she lies in her bed when she gets a message from Tiffany. 

“Can I sleep over?”, Taeyeon stares at the message but before she can reply she gets another one ,”I’m here.”

Taeyeon’s heart races from panic. 

What do I do! 

“Should I ring the bell?”

That will wake everyone up! 

Taeyeon rushes out the room in her black pajamas and opens the door to see Tiffany waiting in the darkness. 

“Ta-Taeyeon!” She says surprised ,”Is Taehyun here…”

“He’s… um… at his friends.”

“Ohh…”

“Did something happen?” 

She sighs, “My dad told me he isn’t coming home today and it’s kind of scary staying at my house alone… I was hoping I could stay here but I guess I should have asked sooner. I’ll try phone Sooyoung.” Tiffany says kind of disappointed 

“Just stay here. I don’t mind…”

I really don’t mind 


*** 


“My friend slept over yesterday.” Taeyeon says as they enter her room which still has the portable mattress on the floor ,”You can sleep on my bed.”

Tiffany smiles, “But it’s your room.”

“Yeah but you’re my guest.” Taeyeon can’t help noticing that Tiffany is wearing a causal dress so she thinks of it as a chance, “I was… just about to bath… do you want to go together and you can borrow my pajamas.” 

We’re both girls. Girls bath together. I’ve seen her before anyway. 

“I showered before I came but don’t worry about me. You can go take another bath.” She teases because from Taeyeon’s pajamas,  slightly wet hair and pleasant soapy and creamy scent it’s very obvious she just finished. 

Taeyeon wants to hit herself for being so stupid ,” I was really just about to go…”

Tiffany smirks, “Ok fine then go. I’m not going anywhere.”

 

*** 


Taeyeon gets back to the room after her second shower to Tiffany playing on her phone while lying on her bed. 

“Are you feeling more refreshed now.” She jokes 

One shower was enough 

“Yeah pretty refreshed…” Taeyeon says lying down on the mattress on the floor. 

“This is so cute.” Tiffany says and Taeyeon looks up to see her holding her kaonashi doll. 

Taeyeon smiles, “Do you know spirited away?”

“I saw it when I was a kid. It kind of scared me though.”

The black haired girl laughs, “It wasn’t scary.”

“Yes it was! I had nightmares.”

“That’s cute.”

Tiffany blushes ,”I’m sure you were scared of lots of things as a kid.”

“I was fearless.” Taeyeon jokes 

“Liar. One day I’ll make you watch a scary movie with me then we’ll see.”

“Are you sure you’d be able to.” Taeyeon teases 

“You were so scared of the rollercoaster!” Tiffany accuses then immediately realizes what she just said. She didn’t go to the amusement park with Taeyeon she went with Taehyun… 

Taeyeon’s heart stops, “Roller coaster…”

Is she talking about the amusement park… but I took her there as a guy… why would she bring that up now… 

“N-Never mind” Tiffany stutters and the room is sent into silence, “Are you tired? “ She eventually asks 

“Not really and you?”

Not with you here 

“No… I don’t think I can sleep now.”  

Taeyeon gets up and walks to her desk picking up her iPad and earphones, “Well do you want to watch something?”

Tiffany moves up on Taeyeon’s bed, “Yeah.”

The black haired female realizes that they’ll be lying together in the same bed so she tries to calm herself before turning off the light and lying in her bed next to Tiffany. 

She goes to her drama selection and passes one of the earphones to Tiffany. 


*** 


They watch in the dark for a little before Tiffany leans into Taeyeon resting her head on the girl’s shoulder while she holds her arm. The black haired girl’s heart races as she feels the brunette’s comfortably warm and soft curvy body pressing against her and she remembers yesterday but it’s more than yesterday. It’s closer and dark and in her female body she can feel everything more. Every slight movement and gentle touch against her slightly smaller body. It feels very intimate and Taeyeon realizes that she definitely likes this way more especially because Tiffany is doing this to her. It’s also reassuring to know that the other girl won’t be able to tell that she’s getting . 

“Is it weird?” she asks because she likes cuddling up to Taeyeon more than she thought and it even feels a little familiar. 

Taeyeon takes a deep breath from the almost sensual husky voice that tickled her ear, “It’s not weird.”

It’s so painfully not weird. 

After the episode ends Tiffany buries her head deeper into Taeyeon’s shoulder snuggling up to her and moves her leg over the black haired girl’s almost hooking it. Her seductive body is now completely against Taeyeon and to the black haired girl this is becoming way too much. It’s definitely not a friend type cuddle. It’s more like a we’ve just had type of cuddle. 

“Fan—Ti-Tiffany!” Taeyeon says nervously then looks to her shoulder to see the brunette has fallen asleep. 

Are we going to sleep like this… What if I wake up as a male... But this is really great...