A Secret

Confused

*Next day *


“So you’re telling me that no one has said anything!?” Sunny asks her male friend as Taeyeon sits normally at her usual desk before school.

“Even my mom this morning. She talked to me like nothing happened. It was so weird.”

Sunny is shocked, “This magic stuff is really not normal. Where’d you get the male school uniform?”

“Jiwoong still had his from last year .”

“This is getting too normal…”

Taeyeon plays with her sleeve, “I was thinking that this isn’t so bad…”

“What?”

“Being a guy…”

“But like… WHAT? You were so against it!”

“It’s not horrible…”

“You like that girl don’t you! Tiffany!”

Taeyeon’s face goes red, “No!”

“I honestly had no clue you were a lesbian… but thinking about it now you didn’t show much interest in guys…”

“WHAT!” Taeyeon shouts then lowers her voice, “I’m not a lesbian! I’m a guy right now !”

“I think you don’t want to fix this because you’re scared you’ll like her even when you’re a girl.” Sunny accuses 

“I don’t—“  

The bell rings for the start of the lesson interrupting Taeyeon. 

I don’t like her… yesterday that was my body...


*** 


Taeyeon gets lots of looks from girls during the day and after school when she opens her shoe locker she sees some pink letters .

“Looks like the girls really like you.”

The black haired male blushes, “ I guess…”

Sunny laughs, “You’re such a lesbian I can’t believe I never noticed.”

“Can you stop with the lesbian comments already . I might feel… something… but that’s the male hormones. Its not me…”

“Ok sure… I’ll wait for you to turn into a girl again to tease you about it.” Sunny jokes 


***


Tiffany lies back on her bed holding one of her stuffed teddy bears while Sooyoung sits on a chair in Tiffany’s room after school .

“I don’t get it Soo. Usually guys really want to kiss me.” The brunette says thinking about yesterday 

“Told you he was gay. You don’t get a guy that understands you, loves talking and is hot. It just doesn’t work that way. He’s either hot or he’s the sensitive type.” 

Tiffany digs her head into the bear, “Well… he had a …”

“What?” Sooyoung asks because she couldn’t hear what Tiffany mumbled into the stuffed animal. 

“He had a .” Tiffany blushes 

Sooyoung leans back on her chair, “I heard teenage boys can get like 5 random boners a day.”

Tiffany sits up, “What !? Seriously!” 

“So he could still be gay.”

The brunette frowns, “He’s not ,ok.”

“Then maybe he really wanted to but he thought you were moving too fast. ”

“He did say he’s never been on a date before …”

“Really!? Do you think he’s a ?”

“Probably…”

Sooyoung laughs, “Does he know you aren’t ?”

A red faced Tiffany gets up from the bed and hits her friend ,”Why would I tell him that!”

“Ow! I kind of want to meet him now.”

“So you can tell him weird stuff! I don’t think so!”


*** 


Taeyeon and Sunny meet up after school to study together at Taeyeon’s house. Sunny is involved in the work but Taeyeon is distracted while thinking about what she should say to Tiffany .

We almost kissed and she knows that I got… 

“What’s she like?” Sunny asks because she can tell Taeyeon’s thoughts are elsewhere 

“Hm?”

“Tiffany.”

Taeyeon plays with her pen ,” She’s… not like other girls… we actually… almost kissed…. I kind of… really want to…. But it’s just because I’m a guy right now… right?”

Sunny takes a deep breath, “ I don’t know… this gender swapping thing is new to me but… I think that changing your gender doesn’t change who you’re attracted to.”

The young male stops playing with her pen as she takes in Sunny’s words. While they’re in silence her phone vibrates so she checks to see a message from Tiffany, “About yesterday… You don’t have to be embarrassed. It’s natural.”

But its not… natural.


*Next day *


Taeyeon turned back into a girl again and spent the day at school normally. Now she’s walking out the school with Sunny. 

“Do you think there’s a pattern? Or it’s caused by something?” Sunny asks 

“Hmmm… Well so far it’s boy 2 days girl one day… I guess. I can’t think of a cause…”

“So you might turn back into a boy tomorrow?”

“Yeah… may—“ before Taeyeon finishes she pulls Sunny behind a tree. 

“WHAT WAS THAT FOR!” Suuny complains 

“Keep quiet!” Taeyeon orders and slowly looks to the school entrance where she sees Tiffany looking as stunning as ever in her SM academy uniform surrounded by a few guys that seem to be more interested in her then Taeyeon would like. 

Sunny sees and chuckles, “Looks like your girlfriend came to see you at school.”

The black haired girl’s face goes red, “She’s not my girlfriend!”

“Well you really wanted to kiss her… or still want to.” Sunny teases 

Taeyeon hits her ,”Can you go tell her that I’m not at school?”

Sunny smirks, “But you are at school Mr. Popular.”

“Just tell her please.” Taeyeon begs 

Her friend sighs, “Fine.”

Taeyeon watches as her friend walks up to Tiffany and starts talking to her. Everything looks like it’s going well until they start walking towards Taeyeon so she completely hides behind the tree 

Why are they coming here!?

“Taeyeon.” Sunny calls

Sunny I’m going to kill you! 

Taeyeon sighs and comes out from behind the tree to see Tiffany standing with Sunny 

“This is ‘Taehyun’s’ twin sister Taeyeon.” Sunny introduces and Taeyeon glares at her friend. 

“Hi I’m Tiffany.” The brunette introduces 

“Hi…”

“I was just telling Tiffany it would be so great for you to get to know each other.” Sunny explains 

Sunny I can’t believe you 

Taeyeon takes a deep breath as she sees the beautiful girl in front of her, “I don’t think I can —“

“Why don’t you show her Taehyun’s room?” Sunny suggests 

SUNNY! 

Tiffany stares into Taeyeon’s eyes, “You really do look a lot alike…”

Taeyeon looks away from Tiffany’s gaze remembering the other day ,”I’ll show you his room… let me just talk with my friend quickly.” She says and grabs Sunny’s hand pulling her a relative distance away, “What are you doing!?”

“Well you said you felt that way because you were a guy so just spend some time with her as a girl.”

“I didn’t want to meet her like this…”

 

*** 


Taeyeon takes Tiffany to her house as soon as they go inside Tiffany comments, “Your house is pretty small.”

“Well compared to your… never mind.” The shorter girl realizes she shouldn’t know anything about Tiffany’s house. While she was distracted she sees Tiffany has wondered through to the corridor, “W-wait.” Taeyeon calls 

Tiffany pushes open a door and looks inside to see a plain white bedroom, a desk,  a bed with blue sheets and a kaonashi doll placed on top of it. 
“Is this his room?”

“That’s …my room.” Taeyeon says softly 

I guess she knows me better than I thought 

“Really?” 

Since he’s not home. 

Taeyeon goes to the opposite room and opens her brother’s door, “This is his room.”

Tiffany looks inside to see the red and black bed sheets and pictures of cars and girls on the wall, “Kind of different from how I thought.”

“Um.. Do you want something to drink?”


*** 


Taeyeon fetches Tiffany some water and she brings juice for herself while they sit in the lounge. Taeyeon can’t help staring at the beautiful brunette and her inviting lips as she takes a sip of her water. “Has Taehyun said anything about me?”

Taeyeon takes a sip of her juice, “Um… He said that… he likes spending time with you… and that you’re very pretty… “

Well he’s said that now… 

Tiffany blushes and pushes hair back, “Really? I thought maybe I made things awkward.”

“No!” Taeyeon blushes, “I mean he thought that maybe he did…”

“He didn’t… Usually I wouldn’t go to someone else’s school but I like spending time with him and… I think he really likes me.”

What!? 

Taeyeon freaks out and stands up by mistake bashing the table Tiffany put her water on knocking it over causing water to fall all over her white shirt 

“KYAAA!” She screams from the cold water. 

“S-Sorry! Ill get you a towel!”

Why am I being such an idiot!?

Taeyeon comes back with a towel about to use it to wipe the water off Tiffany’s shirt when she realizes it spilt all over the brunette’s s revealing her pink bra. 

She pauses then gives the towel to Tiffany, “Here…”

“Thanks.” She takes the towel and tries to dry her shirt. 

“Do you rather want to borrow one of my shirts?” Taeyeon asks looking away. 

“Yeah. This shirt is soaked.”

They go to Taeyeon’s room and she takes out one of her shirts to give to Tiffany. When she turns around her heart stops at the sight. The brunette took her top off giving a clear view of her perfect figure,  milky skin and moderately sized s hidden behind a cute pink bra. 

Wow… 

She takes the shirt from Taeyeon’s frozen hands to put it on bringing the other girl back. Taeyeon’s face goes red and she takes a deep breath, I’m really sorry.”

“Don’t worry about it. It was an accident and it landed on my school uniform. That can get ruined for all I care.” She says straightforwardly as she changes. 

“Don’t you like your school?”

She thinks for a moment, “I’ve always been… more popular with guys. The girls think I’m a . Most of them talk badly about me behind my back.”

That’s horrible… 

“I don’t think you’re a . Don’t worry about them. You’re nice and friendly and beautiful …” Taeyeon stops because she realizes what she was saying.

Tiffany in front of her starts blushing. She looks away from Taeyeon, “You’re really pretty too…” she says shyly and moves back unaware of the pile of school books placed on the floor. 

“Careful!” Taeyeon exclaims and Tiffany almost trips but Taeyeon grabs her hand preventing it, “You really need to be more careful" she lectures the other girl who always seems to be stepping into danger. 

Tiffany’s heart races from Taeyeon’s handsome actions, “S-Sorry.”

Taeyeon doesn’t let go of Tiffany’s soft hand as she looks at the girl who is exactly the same. Even when she’s a girl Tiffany doesn’t change and the way she feels doesn’t change but when she’s a girl the way the brunette looks at her seems different and she can’t kiss the seductive pink lips in front of her. She slowly let’s go of the other girl’s hand. 

“Just be careful…” Taeyeon says softly 


*** 


They talked for a bit then Tiffany leaves to go home and Taeyeon called Sunny over. The black haired girl lies back in her bed holding her kaonashi doll tightly, “I… might be… a bit gay.”

“A bit? You like the girliest girl ever. You don’t get more girl than that.”

Taeyeon blushes and looks away from her friend, “I know…”

“And… you like a straight girl.”

Taeyeon’s heart stops ,”Then maybe she never has to know…”

“You can’t keep lying to her!” Sunny protests 

Taeyeon sits up, “But she won’t be attracted to me like this! I don’t want to be friends! I want to... kiss and stuff…”

Sunny takes a deep breath trying to come to terms with her female friend's sudden interest in a girl ,”You shouldn’t have to change yourself for someone else. If she doesn’t like you how you are then it wasn’t meant to be… If you like girls it’s fine Taeyeon. There’s lots of other girls.”

But I just like one girl…