Love and Lust

Confused

“Are you drunk?” Sunny asks Taeyeon who just showed up at her house walking straight to her room pretty late in the evening smelling like alcohol

“No! “ Taeyeon exclaims, “Maybe a little. But that’s not the important part! I made a big mistake! Or a good mistake! Great…” 

Sunny just stares at her drunk friend who is very energetic late at night, “What mistake?”

Taeyeon grins while she sits on Sunny’s bed reminiscing , “I kissed her…”

Sunny is silent for a moment since the information doesn’t sink in straight away, “You what! Just now!? Like lesbian!? Was she into it!?”

“Uhhh… well it was like a peck… and she was kind of quiet.”

And she didn’t look at me in the taxi ride to her house… 

Sunny pushes Taeyeon, “You should have used tongue! A peck!? She’s not going to take that seriously!”

Taeyeon’s face goes red, “W-what!? But she has a thing for me as a guy!”

“You kissed her anyway you might as well kiss her properly and see if she likes it!” 

“I really liked it…”

Sunny sighs, “Yeah well you’re super gay for her of course you liked it.”

Taeyeon is starting to feel sleepy from the alcohol so she lies down onto Sunny’s bed ,” I want to… .” She says drifting off into sleep cuddling her friend’s pillow. 

“You want to what!? I hope you didn’t tell her that.” Sunny says then sees that her friend fell asleep on her bed ,”Taeyeon?”


*Next day *


Sunny opens her eyes in the morning to see a handsome male in front of her sleeping with his arm over her, their bodies pressing together in her small bed. It takes a second to realize that the male is completely… . Sunny’s heart races and her immediate half asleep reaction is to push the guy out the bed. 

The male is awoken from the blow, “Ow…” Taeyeon moans 

“Taeyeon!?” Sunny exclaims realizing who the male is, “Why are you !”

“My head hurts…” Taeyeon whines from the hangover 

“Taeyeon! Wake up! You were in my bed! ! As a male! With a ! IT WAS POKING ME!” Sunny freaks out and can’t help staring at the .

The male immediately wakes up and covers her ,”My clothes were too tight and I was half asleep! And the morning thing happens all the time! You know that!”

“This is why I told you not to sleep in my bed!” Sunny lectures 

“I fell asleep there and you came next to me!”

“Oh yeah…” Sunny remembers, “But it’s my bed! I wasn’t going to sleep on the floor! I didn’t think I would wake up to you !”

Taeyeon takes her female shirt and uses it to cover herself ,”Do you have any baggy clothes I can borrow?”


*** 


“You’ve been pretty quiet.” Sooyoung says breaking the silence at break. 

Tiffany looks up from her lunch, “Soo have you ever… kissed a girl?”

“A girl? Um… no.” Sooyoung answers, “Have you?” she jokes. Tiffany is silent and the taller girl almost chokes on her food ,” You have!?”

Tiffany’s face goes red, “No well it was more like a peck!”

“Ohhh well that’s no big deal.” Sooyoung says nonchalantly 

“Really!?”

“That’s like a friend thing or a greeting. You’re from America.”

“We don’t actually greet people like that in America.”

“Well if it was a big deal doesn’t that mean…” Sooyoung begins 

“What?”

“That you’re a bit … gay.”

“WHAT!?”

Sooyoung laughs, “Relax Tiff. You go on about boys all the time. What is this about anyway?”

“Taehyun’s sister kissed me…” Tiffany says quietly 

“Maybe it was like a… welcome to the family kind of kiss.”

Tiffany thinks back to how Taeyeon pinned her against the wall and stared at her in a way that made her heart race, “I don’t think so…”

Her lips felt good… I wanted to make out… want am I thinking! I like boys… I like Taehyun… 


*** 


Taeyeon waits outside SM academy after school ends and because of her school uniform she gets unhappy looks. Two girls walk up to her. 

“You’re kind of cute.” The one girl says.

Taeyeon smiles, “Thanks.”

“But that doesn’t mean we want you here.” The other girl says 

y rich girls… 

Taeyeon takes a deep breath, “I’m just waiting for someone.”

“I think you’re just trying to pick up girls at our school.” She says then a guy walks up to her putting his arm around her. 

“Hey babe. This guy bothering you?”

“He came up to me and Soomin asking for our numbers.” She says in a sweet tone to her boyfriend. 

“He won’t leave us alone.” Soomin adds 

The liars! 

He frowns, “You hitting on my girl and her friend?”

“No! Keep her!” Taeyeon denies 

“What so now she’s not good enough for you?” 

How did it end up like this? 

“She’s great.... But I’m waiting for someone.” Taeyeon says in an attempt to get him off her back 

“Do you even know anyone here? If you’re waiting for someone who’re you waiting for?” He asks 

Taeyeon can see Tiffany past the people just exiting the school, “Her…”

He looks back and laughs, “Tiffany? You’re going to need more than looks to get her.”

“I hate her…” Soomin mumbles 

“You should be nicer to her. She’s never done anything to you.” Taeyeon lectures then walks through them to Tiffany. 

“Tae!” Tiffany says in surprise when she sees the handsome young male, “You came to my school?”

“Yeah because—“ Before Taeyeon can finish Tiffany walks past her and she has to turn and grab her wrist, “Wait! Where are you going!”

Tiffany sighs, “I don’t know what you want Tae!? I don’t want to talk about this in front of all these people.”

“I’m here to tell you what I want!”, Taeyeon looks around then starts pulling her to the back of the school which is empty from people keen to leave. 

“Let go!” Tiffany moans and breaks the strong young man’s grip as soon as they reach the quiet area.

I don’t care anymore! 

“I want you!” Taeyeon confesses staring at the stunning rich girl in her tight school uniform. Her male hormones have just made her feel extremely ually frustrated. 

Tiffany’s face goes red, “What!?” 

“Have you seen yourself! You’re hot! You’re so ing hot and it drives me crazy!” 

Yesterday wasn’t enough! 

The brunette’s breathing increases and her heart rate accelerates as she gazes at the handsome black haired male ,”Then… touch me.”

They both pause for a moment as they look at each other. The brunette unconsciously wets her lips then Taeyeon moves forward and kisses Tiffany. The handsome male’s lips press against Tiffany’s and even as a guy it feels so good. Taeyeon puts her toned arms around Tiffany’s waist pulling her closer so her soft s press against her flat torso. The electrifying feeling gives Taeyeon a hard on making her want more. Taeyeon pulls back slightly so their faces are about an inch away her breathing increased. Up close Tiffany smells so good and she must have just put lip gloss on because her lips had a slight Berry flavor. Tiffany puts her arms around the males neck pulling her closer again to kiss and overwhelming desire takes over. They both push their tongues into each other’s mouth which play with each other getting more passionate each second and it feels amazing. 

Taeyeon had no clue kissing could feel this good. She’s kissed a guy before someone who asked her out and she thought was OK but before she knew it he had his tongue down and she slapped him in the face since then she decided she’d only go out with someone she really liked. She didn’t think that person would be a girl. Kissing a girl , Kissing a girl like Tiffany, isn’t even comparable to the unpleasant first kiss she shared with that popular guy from her middle school. 

I like girls. I definitely like girls. At least I definitely like this girl! 

While making out Taeyeon is finding it hard to keep still from her uncomfortable so she tries to pull Tiffany closer against her to press against her hard on hoping to try alleviate some of the uncomfortableness. She realizes It feels amazingly good when she presses it against Tiffany slightly rubbing it against her while they kiss meanwhile the brunette can feel what Taeyeon is doing and it’s turning her on more. The black haired male wants to feel the girl’s seductive body so one of her hands ends up travelling down slowly making sure to take in the shape of her body over her clothes from her waist to her toned yet supple which she grips over the rich girl’s causing her short skirt to be raised 

Taeyeon’s tight grip brings Tiffany back to her senses and she pulls back from the kiss pushing Taeyeon back, “We can’t do this here.”

“What?” Taeyeon says breathlessly still dazed and incredibly . Her thoughts aren’t working and she now completely understands that guys really can’t think like this.

“We’re still at my school! If someone sees this they’re really going to call me a !” She lectures 

“You said touch me!” Taeyeon whines then looks down and covers her pants 

I’m in my school pants! My is really obvious right now ! 

“Oh my God Tae! You won’t die! It will go away!”

Taeyeon is about to protest when she sees her reflection just beside Tiffany in the window and she takes a deep breath. The reflection of her teenage boy self, taller, handsome ,short hair ,toned but not buff the type most girls fall for and most guys would call a pretty boy. The type of boy she lost her first kiss to. She already knows she isn’t a girl right now. It feels different but when she actually sees the visual proof it makes her heart hurt because…

It’s not me… I kissed you but you didn’t kiss me… That’s not what I feel like… that’s not what I look like… yesterday that was me… but you didn’t put your arms around me and pull me closer like you did a moment ago. 

She has to look away immediately and the pain in her heart forcibly calms the arousal she was feeling. 

“See.” Tiffany says and Taeyeon comes back to reality realizing her is gone she moves her hands. 

“Yeah…”

“I don’t know if I should be upset that it went away that fast.” Tiffany says softly almost moping 

Taeyeon can’t help laughing at Tiffany’s cuteness and she wants to believe that she’s the one the brunette likes not some fake version of herself because right now she feels very… in love. She felt it before but she didn’t want to admit it because she always believed that love takes time that it’s a strong emotion that is slowly built but with Tiffany she felt something when she first saw her. Lots of people probably feel something when they see Tiffany because of her alluring beauty but for Taeyeon there was a different sort of attraction. The type that keeps drawing you back to that person without even realizing it. It probably already took effect when Taeyeon sat next to Tiffany in the dark instead of entering the convenience store the first day they met not long ago. 

“I just have good control.” Taeyeon smirks lying because she actually has horrible control and the random boners in the middle of the day when she isn’t even doing anything is a nightmare. 

“Yeah ok great control.” Tiffany says sarcastically , “I think I could make it come back with only my voice.” She teases then sees that Taeyeon is staring at her in a serious yet loving way and as the rich girl gazes into the handsome male’s eyes she gets a quick vision of the person who looked at her with those same eyes yesterday. She has to take a deep breath and look away. 

I don’t know if this is right but… Even if my body isn’t the same my heart is the same… my thoughts are the same… 

The young male takes a step forward and holds Tiffany’s soft and elegant hand gently because sometimes as a guy she feels like the girl’s hand is fragile compared to her larger male hand but feeling her hand with Tiffany’s no matter what hand confirms her feelings. Tiffany looks back up at the black haired pretty boy who’s touch is more loving than anyone else she’s been with. 

“Tiffany will you be my girlfriend?” Taeyeon asks and her heart rate increases from her nervous emotions. She can tell that her palms are starting to get sweaty but she wishes they wouldn’t because she wants Tiffany to think that she’s stronger than that. 

I think this is love and I want to slowly build this feeling with you 

Just a moment ago the stunning brunette was feeling a bit confused because her whole life she liked guys and she never questioned that until yesterday but now with the handsome teenage boy in front of her asking her out the feelings of confusion have gone away because there is no doubt that she likes this young man and her feelings for him keep growing stronger. More than she’s felt before.

”Yes.” Tiffany answers simply with a lot of feelings incorporated in the short word. 

Taeyeon pulls the girl into a gentle embrace wanting to share her warm feelings with Tiffany ,”I’ve never gone out with anyone before.”

“Your heart is racing.” Tiffany comments because pressed up against Taeyeon’s torso she can hear the male’s heart beat.

“You can tell?”

“Yeah.”

“Sorry.”

Tiffany smiles, “Why are you apologizing? stupid “

A teacher who was patrolling the school to make sure no students are hanging around where they shouldn’t be finally reaches the back of the school and sees the two hugging, “Break it up! No fraternizing on school grounds!”

Taeyeon immediately pulls back from the hug and Tiffany shows a mischievous and flirty smile, “No fraternizing at school baby~”

 

*** 


Tiffany had plans with her father to go out for dinner so Taeyeon is left at home with her feelings . After trying to study for a little bit she phones Sunny. 

“Hey Taengoo what’s up?” Sunny answers 

“I… just want to talk.”

“What do you want to talk about?”

“No I mean like face to face.”

“Should I come over?”

Taeyeon plays with her pen for a little bit while looking down at her page, “Can we go out somewhere?”

“Uhh… now? Yeah I guess but only if we go bowling.”

Taeyeon laughs, “Bowling?”

“Yeah I just felt like going today.”

“Ok sure.”


*** 


They meet up for bowling and they have fun joking around like they usually do when they get together. Both of them are not the best at bowling so their scores aren’t that great so far. 

“I thought you had something important you wanted to talk about?” Sunny finally says after she hits one pin. 

“I do have something very important to tell you...” Taeyeon plays with her sleeve. 

Sunny sits next to the male, “What is it?”

“It’s about Tiffany…”

Her shorter friend laughs, “I’m not surprised. Lately isn’t it always?”

Taeyeon blushes, “Well… I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes…”

Sunny pushes her friend, “I told you you can’t do this! You never listen to me! Taeyeon ! Are you out of your mind!” she says angrily 

“Yeah I am! I know already! I… just… I… think I… love her.” 

Sunny’s fist she had ready to punch the male for not listening to her becomes loose and she softly touches her childhood friend’s shoulder, “Taeyeon…”

“And… if I’m a guy I can be with her…”

It’s not weird like this because guys like girls and girls like guys… And Tiffany likes guys… 

Sunny takes a deep breath and hugs Taeyeon, “Out of everyone why her you idiot…”


*** 


After Taeyeon’s shower she lies in her bed and takes out her phone looking at Tiffany’s number for a few moments before phoning her. 

“Hi Tae…” The slightly tired husky voice enters Taeyeon’s ear making her smile. 

“How was dinner with your dad?”

“Well you know… a little quiet… we don’t have too much to talk about” 

Taeyeon grins, “You don’t have much to talk about?” she teases 

“Shut up! I have my quiet moments you’d be surprised.”

“I like it when you talk to me.”

“Do you want to come to my house after school tomorrow to ‘talk’” The way Tiffany said ‘talk’ made it pleasantly obvious that she does not want to talk and Taeyeon’s heart races after hearing the word because that sentence just sounds so amazing to her. She desperately wants to tell Tiffany that she’d love to come over but she can’t be sure she’ll still be her male self tomorrow. 

She gathers herself and pushes out the words, “I’m not sure yet. I might have to do something for school but I’ll let you know.”

“Oh ok…” Tiffany replies with a hint of disappointment, “Let me know. It’s getting late. Good night.”

“Good night T—Fany-ah.”

“Fany-ah?” Tiffany questions and Taeyeon can almost see her eye smile through her tone of voice. 

“Can I call you that?”

“Yeah I like it. Night Tae~” she says sweetly leaving Taeyeon smiling until she hears the sound of the call ending. 

The handsome male’s heart is left racing while thinking of the possibilities if she wakes up as a male again tomorrow. 

What if we have ! I’ve never had before! I’ve never wanted to so much in my life!It would be as a guy… What if I as soon as I put it in… I don’t even know what it feels like to actually … today when I rubbed it against Tiffany it felt… so good 

Thinking about rubbing it against Tiffany gives Taeyeon a hard on she can’t try to ignore anymore. She hesitantly moves her hand down under her pants… 

 

*Next day *


The morning comes and Taeyeon slept amazingly well because of… certain reasons. To her disappointment without even opening her eyes she can tell it’s a girl day. 

But I wanted to have with my girlfriend… Is there any chance she’ll be into lesbian … lesbian is so ing hot… I want that so much… I want her so much… 

Taeyeon’s half asleep thoughts run wild almost into fully controlled dreams which are starting to turn her on until something feels off. When she moves her leg she hits another person and her eyes open completely right away to see a familiar blonde haired girl sleeping soundly right in front of her their bodies slightly touching and the cause of her vivid morning lesbian fantasy.

Taeyeon sits up pressing her back against the wall, “J-JESSICA!?” 

 

A/N:Jessica is back! I really appreciate all the upvotes and support! I read all the comments and try to take in your suggestions ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ Hope you enjoyed the chapter  ^^