I'll Never Give Up

Confused

A/N: Hi guys. First of all sorry for the wait. I know I took forever to update this time. Can't say I'm complety happy with the chapter but I don't want to make you wait longer. So there's been a lot of drama with snsd... But I think they will still try to be together they haven't broken up. It might just take a while for another comeback but we waited 2 years for the last one! I still want to support the members and also support their solo works. Taeny will be apart for a while but I think they're hurting just as much as us, even more than us. I'm sure they'll always be in each others lives and they're keeping in touch with each other behind the scenes. I think we will here some reports about them visiting each other when things have been sorted out more ^^ And I will continue writing this story and possibly other stories if you guys continue to read 。^‿^。

 

Tiffany tries to force her voice out as she looks at her intimidating father who is already filled with anger from her disobedience. 

Maybe this isn’t the best time… 

“What is it!? It better be an explanation! Were you with a boy!?”

You’re going to wish I was

“The rumors aren’t just rumours!” Tiffany confesses 

Her father hesitates, “…Which rumors?”

“About me being… a lesbian.” Tiffany says softly 
“That isn’t funny! You wear dresses! You love pink! You’ve had boyfriends!”

“SO!? That doesn’t mean anything! I’m still in love with Taeyeon!” Tiffany exclaims 

“Taeyeon? In love? You can’t be in love with a girl! I knew raising you in America was a mistake! What was your mother teaching you!?”

Tiffany can’t hold back her anger ,” There’s gay people here just as much as in America! They just don’t have to hide as much! And Mom has always been supportive of me unlike you! Love is love dad! You should be happy! I can’t get pregnant!”

“HAVE YOU BEEN SLEEPING WITH HER!? IM NOT ALLOWING THIS !”

Tiffany starts rushing to her room because she doesn’t want to have this conversation with her father, “I DON’T NEED YOUR PERMISSION!” She shouts 

“YOURE NOT AN ADULT—”

Tiffany slams her door before her father finishes and his last words are muffled but she doesn’t need much thought to know what he was saying. She isn’t an adult which means she can’t just do whatever she wants. Her heart is racing from the fight. She slides down the door and sits against it. 

You can’t take Taeyeon away from me dad. I won’t let you

After spending sometime to herself to calm down she messages Taeyeon, “I told my dad.”

She moves to her bed and a response doesn’t take long to come, “What did he say….”

“He wasn’t happy. I don’t know what he’s going to do… I wish I was an adult.” 

“It would be kinda hot to go out with an older women.”

Tiffany reads the response and laughs ,”You can call me unnie if you want?”

“Unnie ;) “

“Never mind it’s weird.”

“I read back our conversations on kakaotalk.”

That’s kind of embarrassing 

“What did you think?”

“I like your messages. You flirted with me a lot.” 

So embarrassing

“And you didn’t ?” Tiffany sends

“I agree with myself.”

“About?”

“ pictures and ting.”

“This again!?”

“Didn’t you just tell me an hour ago how important pictures are for memories when we were taking those selfies together?”

And if someone else sees!?

Tiffany s her school shirt and unhooks her bra. She moves her hand down to her skirt zipper but pauses and leaves it. She takes a picture with her top half exposed and sends it before she has enough time to think about it. After she sends it she’s overcome with regret and embarrassment. She buries her head into her pillow and ignores the vibration tone of her phone not ready to see the response. 

She works up the courage to look at Taeyeon’s reply.

“You’re so beautiful.” 

Tiffany stares at the sentence. 

She’s been told this before by many people, you’re pretty, you’re hot, you’re beautiful, she likes hearing that and it’s almost become an expected response. She knows she looks good. She tries so hard to look good, wearing stylish clothes, taking care of her skin, working out, going to the salon, worrying about her appearance takes up most of her time. When Taeyeon says she’s beautiful it’s different. It means so much more. She can clearly imagine Taeyeon saying it while gazing at her with those dreamy brown eyes. 

“What if I get older and I’m not beautiful anymore?” Tiffany sends her insecurities. It scares her so much. 

She stares at her screen until Taeyeon replies, “You’ll never allow that.” Taeyeon is right unless her personality takes a drastic change she’ll always be a perfectionist and if she has anything to do with it she’ll always look fabulous. 

Can’t you just compliment me more

Tiffany smiles, “You’re right but what happened to saying ‘you’ll always be beautiful to me’!?”

“You’ll always be beautiful to ‘everyone’. Don’t worry too much Fany-ah as long as you smile you’ll be beautiful forever.” 

The brunette’s heart races from the message and the sweet words ,”What if I can’t smile?”

“I’ll make you smile.”

“That would mean you have to be there.”

In the far futureThis is badDon’t make me think about this Taeyeonit seems too nice

“If you want me there?”

“I want you there.”

My future was so blurry but now it’s full of you. This has definitely never happened with anyone else. I can’t imagine myself with anyone else but you. Oh my God stop it Tiffany! She’s not going to like you if you’re so clingy

The next message comes through after a few moments, “Then I’ll be there.”


*Next day*


“Hello Tiffany? You’re pretty much drooling. I’ll tell Taeyeon.” Sooyoung teases her friend who has been staring at her fellow male classmates as they swim and walk around exposing their toned muscles and perfect abs. She lied to her clueless male PE teacher that she was on her period to get out of their joint swimming class and conveniently spent her time watching. 

Tiffany immediately looks away, “I still think they’re hot. I just don’t want to…you know”

Sooyoung laughs, “What?”

“Be with them.” Tiffany says softy ,”So I don’t regret telling my dad. I did think about it a lot like ‘is Taeyeon the only girl’?”

“And is she?” Sooyoung asks curiously 

“Um… Like cool girls are kind of nice… and you know like soft skin is really nice and… Lips.” Tiffany swallows as the memories of Taeyeon’s soft lips caressing her skin come to mind. 

Sooyoung flicks Tiffany’s forehead knocking her out of her daydream and the brunette complains, “I think you’ve been converted. They say uality can change but I’m glad you told your dad. He should support you no matter what anyway.”

Tiffany sighs, “He’s always been stern and he’s always been kind of a traditionalist. He’s definitely going to do something I just don’t know what yet… I’m an only child and I don’t have the ability to take over from my dad. What do you expect? He was hoping I’d at least marry someone who could take over… Sometimes I feel like I’m such a disappointment… But what can I do… I’m not talented all I can do is work hard but sometimes I can’t even do that right… and everyone here works hard.”

“You’re too hard on yourself. I remember you could hardly speak Korean when we first spoke and now you’re fluent. Half the people here still battle with a basic English conversation. It’s already a stressful year, I can’t imagine how you must feel with all this going on. Try not to stress too much.” Sooyoung smiles then adds “I’m sure Taeyeon can help to de-stress you.” She jokes with a sly smile which reinforces her implied dirty meaning. 

Tiffany pushes her with a bright red face ,”We do it a lot already!”

Sooyoung laughs, “I didn’t say anything about .”

“Choi Sooyoung!” The teacher calls, “I didn’t excuse you from PE!” He gestures for her to return to the pool area. 


*** 


Yuri pulls Taeyeon to the side just after the break bell rings, “Taeyeon how do I be like you?”

“What?” Taeyeon says confused

“You’re so popular with um…”

“Oh… um… Yuri you should just be yourself. Sica looks way happier with you.”

Yuri blushes, “N-no I’m not like that!”
Taeyeon laughs, “Yes you are. I thought you had a thing for Tiffany the other day when I met… um when I didn’t remember her at all.”

“Why would you think that!?”

“She was glaring at you and you were all flustered…”

“Anyone would get flustered… she was glaring at me… ok she is pretty. Don’t tell Sica I said that!” She quickly adds 

“I won’t tell her… but you do like Sica right, not…”

“She’s all yours. I’m pretty sure she hates me anyway. I like Sica… I’m really sure but she likes you… and Tiffany really likes you and the other girls in our school really like you…”

Taeyeon’s face goes red, “What!? They do!?”

“You didn’t notice? I heard some first year girls saying the boys at this school and they’d go gay for you.”

Taeyeon shyly smiles, “Really?” she adjusts her collar as she remembers her mostly faded hickey and Tiffany’s possessive words about letting other girls know that she’s hers ,”But I’d nevercheat on Tiffany.”

She’s the love of my life.

Yuri sighs, “I don’t know how all this works… am I doing something wrong… I just want her to like me the same way…”

“I really care about Sica and I can’t say I’m not attracted to her… But I can’t return her feelings and…I can’t make Sica happy Yuri… When she’s with you it’s like she’s more herself. I see her laughing more… when she’s with me she isn’t like that. You’re doing something right trust me. Just stay by her side. She really needs someone and I can’t be that person…” 

 

***


Taeyeon takes the last sip of her 4th cup of expensive champagne as she sits on the floor of the fancy hotel room at Tiffany’s father’s resort. The brunette had already been drinking when she got there. Apparently she wants to stay away from her house. 

“I think I’m gonna…” Taeyeon begins and leans to the side ready to fall to the ground and sleep. 

Tiffany pulls Taeyeon’s arm and stops her from falling, “You’re so bad with alcohol!” She laughs 

“I’m just a l-little tired that’s all.” Taeyeon puts her hand forward, “Why is the room spinning?”, Tiffany smiles at Taeyeon ,”What?”

“You’re cute.”

“You’re cute.” Taeyeon says back and the rich girl gives a dazzling smile before pouring herself more champagne and downing it as if It were cheap alcohol. 

“Champagne is the best!” She looks at her glass and puts it down beside her, “What was it like having a ?” Tiffany asks out of no where 

“Huh!?” Taeyeon exclaims 

“Did you stick it in things? I would have stuck it in things. Like holes and stuff.” The drunk Tiffany goes on 

Taeyeon bursts out laughing then looks at Tiffany with a smirk, “Yeah I stuck it somewhere.”

Did I?... Yeah I did

Tiffany hits Taeyeon’s arm, “Yeah you did so where’s my turn?” Tiffany complains 

Taeyeon blushes, “What turn!?”, The brunette raises her hand and shows two fingers together ,” Is this the alcohol talking!?”

The brunette gives a flirty smile and moves onto Taeyeon’s lap, “You don’t want to know what a l feels like?”

“Oh Tiffany!? Just wait a second!”

What.. Um what!? 

The rich girl finishes ing her shirt and takes it off. Taeyeon stares at the strip show happening right in front of her eyes and swallows. Tiffany looks kind of hazy but in a good way. 

“Wait Fany-ah…” Taeyeon says softly and gets pushed down by Tiffany and she’s . She’s so , “I’m gay.” Her mindless drunk words leave . 

“Yeah you’re gay Tae.” Tiffany unhooks her bra and drops it on the floor. She moves slightly on Taeyeon trying to get comfy and the feel drives the black haired girl crazy. 

“Yeah… . I’m . I want you.”

Tiffany lightly humps against Taeyeon because she knows she likes it, “You’re so hot when you’re . I want to make you scream my name.” The brunette leans down and nibbles on Taeyeon’s earlobe then kisses her neck. 

“Fany-ah…” Taeyeon moans because it feels so good and she moves her hands up Tiffany’s smooth torso up to her s. 

“Taeyeon.” Tiffany seductively whispers when Taeyeon touches her s, “The mark I left is almost gone.” Tiffany kisses the faded hicky and s the top buttons of Taeyeons shirt and kisses the area she exposed. 

“You can… leave more.”

“Do you feel the same way as me?” Tiffany asks 

“?”

Tiffany giggles, “Not that. I mean… you asked me about that and now I’m asking you about something else. I’m also insecure…and scared about ... my feelings.” She s more of Taeyeons shirt as she talks, “Never mind.” She realizes she might be kind of drunk after all. 

“I love you. Don’t be scared—"

Tiffany kisses her before she can finish while still keeping a hold on Taeyeons now open shirt. 
“Can you say that again?”

Taeyeon blushes even though her face is already noticeably red from the alcohol and stares into Tiffany’s brown eyes that are looking a lot less hazy , “I love you.” 

Unexpectedly the door opens. It’s not like they left it open they closed it no one should be able to get inside without a key card but there’s someone who can get into all the rooms because it’s his hotel. 

Tiffany quickly hides her exposed chest by pressing it onto Taeyeon, “Dad.” She says 

Taeyeon is kind of scared silent at this moment so she doesn’t move or say anything. 

Maybe he can’t see me! 

“GET OFF HER! GET UP! HAVE YOU BEEN DRINKING?” He notices the champagne bottles on the side. 

Tiffany stumbles off Taeyeon and stands up covering her s with her arms, “Dad just calm down!”

“STAND UP!” He shouts angrily at Taeyeon who still hasn’t moved and that frightens the shorter girl up, “STAY AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER AND MY RESORT!”

Taeyeon isn’t sure if it’s the alcohol or the situation but she feels sick and things are blurry and everything feels unreal and in slow motion. She pulls her shirt together to hide her exposed bra and tries to push out some words, “Sir! Mr Hwang! I-I’m I’m in love with your daughter! Tiffany! I love her and I won’t hurt her I promise! I’ll take care of her and make her happy! Can I have your permission to go out with Tiffany!?” Taeyeon bows 

“Taeyeon…” Tiffany says softly touched by the other girls words 

“You expect me to allow you to date my daughter when I catch you half at my resort drinking alcohol when you’re under age!? Male or female that’s not the kind of person I want dating Tiffany!”

“Dad it was my fault! Taeyeon didn’t want to!” Tiffany pleads, “She’s not that kind of person ! She’s responsible! She never would have let anything happen to me!”

“Get out of my resort!” Mr Hwang says firmly to Taeyeon 

Taeyeon slowly starts walking forward to the door before she can leave Tiffany rushes up to her with tears, "Taeyeon I love you! It's going to be difficult now and in the future! But I want to be with you! Please don't give up on me!"

"I'll never give up on you."


*** 


Taeyeon cries into her bed and shouts into her pillow. She would have got another scolding from her mom if she didn’t arrive back in to the house in tears, “Why did I do that! I should have taken the champagne away from Tiffany! I should have told her to stop! He’s right I don’t deserve to be with her! She needs some one who will look after her better! I’m so stupid! He’s never going to like me now! I should have asked his permission straight away instead of keeping it a secret!” All of a sudden Taeyeon gets horrible nausea and runs to the bathroom to throw up.