Is It Over?

Confused

“That doesn’t make sense. You’re a girl.” Sunny says to the male Taeyeon as they walk out of the school after the bell rings. 

“Maybe I don’t want to be a girl…” Taeyeon says softly 

“Are you serious right now?” 

“It’s just…better this way.”

Now I just have to become rich…

“Jess say something to her.” Sunny turns to the quiet Jessica 

“Let ‘him’ do what ‘he’ wants.” Jessica replies bitterly 

“Why are you being so cold recently?” Taeyeon asks Jessica 

“Oh you noticed? I thought you were too busy with Tiffany.”

“Is this because you don’t like Tiffany? Because I don’t think she did anything to you.”

“I said you can do what you want! I’m the one that made you like this in the first place remember! Just be a male if you want!” Jessica complains 

Taeyeon is about to complain back but she gets stopped by Sunny, “Fine, so how do you plan on ‘getting used to being a male’?”

“I was thinking of going to a place with lots of guys and observing them. “

Sunny laughs, “Like a gay bar?”

Taeyeon bashes her, “No… like… the bathhouse or something…”

Sunny raises her eyebrow, “Good luck with that. I think this whole being a man thing is going to wear off by tomorrow.”

“I’m already pretty used to it…”

I can use the urinals with no problems

 

*** 


Taeyeon tries not to look around at the old men in the bathhouse change room while she takes off her male school uniform then quickly covers herself with a towel and removes her boxers. Out of habit she tries to cover her male chest with her arms. Usually on PE days when she’s a male she wears a vest because it’s still weird for her to just show her chest to everyone. 

This was a horrible mistake! What was I thinking! I don’t even come here as a girl! 

Taeyeon gets some looks from her feminine behavior and slowly removes her arms to reveal her toned torso. 

Come on Taeyeon be a man! It’s not hard! 

She walks through the door and washes herself quickly before resting in the large hot bath. Trying to hide herself in the water as much as possible while she watches the other men. Some of them put their towel over their shoulder fully exposing themselves and her eyes can’t help going down to their crotches. 

I don’t see the appeal… 

The water next to her rises and she gets a fright as a hairy middle aged man sits next to her. He let’s out a sigh of relief as he sits the water. He’s closer than Taeyeon would like so she feels awkward. 
She’s about to move but he opens his mouth, “You should show off more.”

“W-what?”

“You’re still young. Girls like confident men.” He puts his arms back 

“I have a girlfriend so I think it’s fine…”

“A timid boy like you? You look like a girl. She’ll probably walk all over you. You have to show her you’re the man.” 

Show her I’m a man… 

“How do I do that?”


*** 


“How do you think you did on the test?” Sooyoung asks while they walk around the shops. 

“Not good… I was a bit… preoccupied yesterday.”

“Tell Taeyeon to keep it in her pants… Are you meeting up with her today?” Sooyoung asks 

“Yeah she’s coming over later so I can’t be out long.” Tiffany says while looking for a clothes store that catches her attention 

“Is it still going well?”

“It’s going well but… it is a bit hard… being with a girl.”

“Doesn’t she make you happy?”

“She makes me happy! It’s the other people…”

My dad… Yoona… 

“Its not the best country to be with a girl…” Sooyoung replies then notices her surroundings ,”An underwear store?” Sooyoung questions because Tiffany purposely walked into one. 

“What? Guys… um… people who like girls like this stuff, right?” Tiffany says while she looks at some y lacy pink underwear. 

“I’m sure Taeyeon will love it.”

Tiffany’s face goes red, “I never said it was for Taeyeon!”

“I think it’s cute that you want to look good for another girl.” Sooyoung teases and Tiffany pushes her from embarrassment. 

“So you don’t think it’s…not natural.” The rich girl asks softly because what Yoona said hurt and even Taeyeon said it isn’t right. 

Sooyoung holds Tiffany’s hand reassuringly, “I was surprised because you never showed interest before but… I think it’s natural to want to be with someone you like.”

Tiffany smiles, “Thanks Soo, Everything would be really hard without you.”

“Did you fall for me?” Sooyoung jokes 

Tiffany laughs, “ Not yet Boo!”


***


“Tiffany! From now on I’m the boss!” Taeyeon stands with her legs wide open in a male pose and says strongly as soon as Tiffany opens the door to her mansion. 

She frowns angrily, “Excuse me?” 

Taeyeon hesitates at Tiffany’s angry glare. 

I think Tiffany is the boss… 

“U-um… You should please your man…”

The brunette raises her eyebrow, “What man?”

The male grabs Tiffany’s wrist tightly and kisses her. Tiffany struggles but Taeyeon is too strong as a male so Tiffany bites her tongue. 

“OW!” Taeyeon moans in pain 

“Whatever you’re doing I don’t like it!” Tiffany complains 

“I was just kissing you! I was trying to be more manly!”

“It’s weird!” 

“Why?”

“Something feels wrong…” Tiffany says softly 

Wrong? 

Taeyeon pauses for a moment, “Because I’m a guy…”

Tiffany takes a deep breath from a small realization, “M-maybe.”

“We had when I was like this before.” Taeyeon says shyly 

“I know…” Tiffany looks away, “I guess it’s just now that I know… it feels kind of weird… Like you’re not you…”

The male stops breathing ,”You prefer having with me when I’m a girl?”

Tiffany looks back ,”Am I a lesbian?”

Taeyeon holds Tiffany’s soft hand, she feels warm and fuzzy inside and she can’t hold back a smile, “I’m really happy… I don’t want to be a male anymore.”

You chose me for who I am… does that mean we aren’t having today… I brought condoms… 

 

*** 


Tiffany told Taeyeon to wait in her room so the male is waiting on the brunette’s bed wondering what Tiffany is taking so long to do. After sitting for a while Taeyeon lies back on the bed and stares at the white ceiling. 

I can’t believe I took advice from that man and made Tiffany upset… I don't want to order her around. I want to do things for her and make her happy... And she'll  smile at me and... 

“Taeyeon.” Tiffany’s voice calls from the opposite side of the room and Taeyeon sits up. She’s immediately left breathless when her eyes meet the brunette. Tiffany changed into a stunning fashionable short red dress that shows off her curves as well as her milky skin and styled her hair so it flows perfectly over her shoulders while her beautiful facial features are accentuated by her professional make up. Taeyeon has no words as Tiffany blushes and looks away from Taeyeon’s stare then walks towards her iPod and speaker, she searches through her music and plays a song. 

I don't wanna live forever

“Because you mentioned prom so I thought we could do it here... Because I’m still not sure.” Tiffany says to the quiet Taeyeon 

Taeyeon finds her voice, “You look beautiful.”

Tiffany smiles in the dazzling way that plays with Taeyeon’s heart and walks to the bed taking Taeyeon’s hand and pulling the male up. She immediately notices the height difference from the male Taeyeon, “I’ll put heels on.” She decides and walks to her closet to choose a pair. She puts on the black pair while Taeyeon watches her in the background music and walks back. She approaches Taeyeon closely and their faces are about the same level, “You’re kind of quiet.” She says shyly as she gazes into Taeyeon’s dreamy eyes that never change male or female. 

Taeyeon blushes, “Because…”

You’re too pretty 

“Do you want to dance?” Tiffany asks 

“Y-Yeah…” Taeyeon says nervously as she grips her pants not sure of what to do. Her heart races as she stares at the stunning brunette in front of her. 

Tiffany slowly puts her arms around Taeyeon’s neck, “You can do the male part…” she whispers. Taeyeon nervously moves her arms around Tiffany’s waist ,”So what do you think?”

“If you went to my prom, everyone would be staring at you.”

“But I only want you to stare at me… “

“Well… I’m always… looking at you.” Taeyeon says and Tiffany blushes then rests her head on Taeyeon’s shoulder while they slow dance. They listen to the music while enjoying the closeness. It’s a weird feeling for Tiffany as she’s met with two memories because every slight touch and movement the male Taeyeon makes is exactly the same as when she’s a female. If she closes her eyes it almost feels the same, “Lots of couples on prom night… you know.” Taeyeon says and Tiffany laughs and moves her head off Taeyeon’s shoulder, she’s about to retort but she’s met with Taeyeon’s serious eyes and slowly the distance between their lips gets shorter . Before they touch the next song comes on

Humble

The moment is ruined with a chuckle from both of them and Tiffany steps back, “Kendrick Lamar!” she fangirls 

“I still can’t believe you like hip hop.” Taeyeon comments because when Tiffany first told her about it she thought she was joking but it soon became apparent that she was very serious. 

When I see her like this she really is so American 

Tiffany moves her body to the music, her head follows the music. Taeyeon watches as the western side of Tiffany comes out in her dancing, she puts her hands up and dances almost not even with the music then she shows an eye smile that would make anyone fall for her almost laughing at herself and Taeyeon can't hold back her own smile while she enjoys how bright Tiffany is, she's like a ray of sunshine in the black haired girl's life, it's like the more time she spends with Tiffany the more she realizes how right she was for falling in love with her and... Wow she's just so stunning Taeyeon could watch her all day. 

”Come on Tae.” Tiffany gestures

Taeyeon laughs, “I’m not sure how to dance to this.” 

“You’re so Korean” She teases 

“ sit down, be humble.” Taeyeon raps the words with gangster gestures. 

Tiffany laughs, “We'll work on your accent.”

Taeyeon smiles and holds Tiffany’s hand stopping her dancing, “Close your eyes.” She instructs and leans forward kissing Tiffany on the forehead ,”Thank you, but now I just want to take you to the prom even more.”

Even if I have to pretend you're my friend I'm taking you. 

The brunette blushes ,”I’ll think about it…”

 

*** 

 

Jessica starts walking back to Taeyeon’s house after watching a movie with Sunny and Seohyun. As she’s walking closer to Taeyeon’s she can’t help feeling like it’s home but her heart starts hurting so she puts her hand on her chest. 

I need to stop feeling this way 

“Sica?” Jessica hears a familiar female voice behind her who calls the nickname only one person has called her but she brushes it off as her imagination, “Sica? That is you right?” She hears again and turns around almost getting a heart attack when she sees the tan girl wearing normal living world clothes, simple jeans with a shirt and Jersey almost as if she picked the first things she saw. 

“YURI!” Jessica exclaims out of shock and disbelief 

“I can’t tell if you’re happy to see me or not?” Yuri says awkwardly because Jessica seems upset rather than excited. 

She frowns, “What do you think!? I haven’t seen you in a year!”

“So didn’t you miss me?”

“Didn’t you!? I’m the one that couldn’t go back!” Jessica says angrily 

“I thought you were coming back!” Yuri complains 

“You really are so useless sometimes!”

“What!? If I knew you were going to be like this I wouldn’t have come!” Yuri turns and starts walking away 

Jessica grabs her wrist stopping her, “So you’re going now!?”

After she exclaims that almost out of no where heavy rain starts pouring down. The cold water beginning to drench them Jessica squeals and Yuri takes her Jersey off to cover the blonde. 


*** 


Yuri stares at the beautiful blonde across her in a stranger’s bathtub that Jessica called ‘Taeyeon’. She cant help feel like something is off as her eyes can’t stay focused on Jessica’s face. 

“Isn’t this kind of different…” Yuri says while feeling awkward 

“Really? We used to do this all the time.” Jessica says simply unconcerned by the Yuri. 

“It’s like something feels different…”

“Hmmm… You’re just not used to the living world yet.”

“Y-Yeah I guess…” Yuri turns around in the bathtub so she can’t see the blonde, “I think it’s better like THIS!” Yuri exclaims the last part because Jessica decided to lean over Yuri her bare s and s hitting the tan girls back while her arms are falling in front of her. Yuri thinks it feels good but she’s never felt anything like this before and Jessica has done this lots of times when they were in heaven. 

“Should I wash your back ?” Jessica offers 

Yuri’s heart starts racing and all this is too new so she stands up, “Actually I think I’m done.” She steps out the bath 

“We just got in? I thought you came here for me?” Jessica mopes 

“I did but it’s weird here.” Yuri says trying to cover herself 

Jessica steps out the bath and tries to move Yuri’s arms away from her own body, “You’re the one that’s being weird. I’ve seen you thousands of times.”

Yuri steps back trying to struggle from Jessica’s grip, “You’ve been here a year, I’ve been here like 2 days give me some time!” Yuri manages to break from Jessica’s grip and opens the door. 

Jessica steps forward but the water has made the floor slippery so she loses her footing slipping forward and falling on to Yuri pushing them both down. Yuri falls back onto the slightly open door that would have stopped their fall if it was closed but instead she falls straight onto the ground. They both moan and Yuri feels pain which is still new to her but that feeling is immediately overridden with another feeling that is Jessica’s soft, body on top of hers ,her s hitting Yuri’s torso and Yuri is completely still. Her own body feels more sensitive and she swallows. Jessica pushes herself up slightly to a sitting position then looks up to see a shocked Taeyeon standing across the hallway. 

“ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!” Jessica shouts with a red face. 


*** 


“So she’s actually a girl?” Yuri confirms what Jessica just told her after Jessica explained things to Taeyeon more defensively than she needed to .Yuri takes her wand out and touches Taeyeon before anyone has a chance to react and in an instant the male turns into a female, her male school uniform drooping over her female body, “She really is.”

“W-Wait! What!” Taeyeon says looking at herself, “WHAT JUST HAPPENED!”

Jessica bursts out laughing, “Looks like that problem is solved! Say goodbye to Taehyun! I hope Tiffany is fine with girls!” 

“IS IT OVER!?”

“Was I not meant to do that?” Yuri whispers to Jessica 

“Don’t worry about it. It was about time. Besides she was only staying like that because of her girlfriend.” Jessica whispers back while Taeyeon rushes to her mirror to make sure she really turned back. 

“Girlfriend? But she’s a girl?”

“She’s a girl that likes other girls.”

Yuri takes a moment, “Ohh…That happens?” she says quietly because her mind decided to remind her about Jessica’s body. 

“It happens…” Jessica replies just as quietly. 

*** 
Taeyeon gave Yuri her bed and yet again Jessica and Taeyeon are left sharing the small portable mattress. It’s late already and it’s still raining outside so it was a natural reaction to let Yuri stay. 

“I thought the other day was a one time thing… Tiffany gets really jealous even if I’m just talking to another girl…” Taeyeon worries referring to their bed sharing situation and Jessica wants to say that Tiffany has Taeyeon on a leash but she holds the words in her mind. 

“How do you feel?” Jessica asks while she gazes at the female in front of her. 

“I don’t know… Is it really over?”

“Probably… We'll just have to wait and find out."

“I just… when I think about how my life could have been… getting married, having children, being normal…”

“Normal is boring… besides even as a girl you’re still...” Jessica begins but stops. 

“What?”

“…handsome.” Jessica blushes 

Taeyeon smiles ,”Thanks Sica.”

“Sica?”

“Yuri was calling you that so I thought —”

“You can call me that.” Jessica immediately interrupts 

“I’m glad you’re being more… like yourself. I thought you were mad at me.” 

Jessica takes a deep breath as she can feel Taeyeon’s legs almost touching her under the blanket, “I wasn’t mad…”

“You and Yuri earlier… that was really hot.” Taeyeon teases 

Jessica’s face goes red, “I told you we fell! You erted lesbian! We’re not like that!” she whisper shouts ,”We’re like… you and Sunny.”

“All these angels…Yuri… Seo ju hyun… why do you have a western name?” Taeyeon observes

Jessica is silent for a few moments ,”We… remember our names from when we were alive… My… um…the people who… my master gave me that name…I can’t remember my real name…” Jessica pushes the words out nervously. 

Taeyeon doesn’t ask more and puts her arms around Jessica pulling her into a warm and comforting embrace, “It’s ok now.” 

Jessica knows she likes this too much as her heart races from Taeyeons loving embrace but she slowly moves her arms around the female. It's silent for a few moments as Taeyeon comforts her with the hug while Jessica lightly grips the back of Taeyeon's pajama top and it feels so nice in the other girl's arms , to be cared for and she can't help wondering about things,”What’s it like… being with a girl.”

Taeyeon is surprised by the question especially at that moment while they're so close,”U-um… soft…warm...wet… salty?”

Jessica takes a second, “Please don’t tell me you’re talking about what I think you’re talking about”

“It just... came to mind…”

Jessica lets go of Taeyeon and turns around, “Ew! Now I have to try sleep with that vision in my head!” The blonde complains 

Taeyeon fiddles with the blanket while she thinks about it, "I think I prefer using my mouth to—"

Jessica's face goes red, "Just shut up! Sorry I asked!"

Yuri can hear the two whispering together from the bed but she can’t make out what they’re saying. She remembers the times that her and Jessica used to lie together and talk about things but it feels like she's been replaced. The two are annoying her so she takes her pillow and covers her face with it to try block them out. 

 

A/N: New chapter!!! Sorry for the wait, took me a while to think about what I wanted to put in this chapter. Yuri is here! So I'll see how that goes. Let me know what you think and how you want things to go because I'm always welcome to ideas!