Undiscovered Feelings

Confused

“You have to act like...” The stunning brunette in an expensive looking floral sundress begins to explain to the female Taeyeon in the limousine ride to the small lunch event at her father’s resort. 

Taeyeon adjusts her dress strap pulling up the simple white and blue dress Tiffany lent her because their sizes are slightly different, ”Like we’re not sleeping together.”

Tiffany holds her arm, “Yeah…”

“Is that why you’re sitting so far away?” Taeyeon asks because the brunette chose to sit on the adjacent seat. Tiffany looks toward the driver who seems to be cut off from them but could possibly hear or see anything . Taeyeon reaches across and holds Tiffany’s hand, “Come sit next to me.”

Tiffany gazes at the pretty Korean beauty then moves next to her keeping a hold on her hand ,”Taeyeon.”

“Yeah?” She replies looking at their hands together and enjoying the sensation. 

“We can’t do ‘this’.”

“What about this?” Taeyeon leans and starts leaving soft kisses on Tiffany’s neck 

 The brunette smiles ,”Definitely not.”

Taeyeon pushes Tiffany down onto the black leather limousine couch and arches over her, “And this?” She teases with a grin 

Tiffany puts her arms around Taeyeon’s neck and pulls her into a kiss. They start making out in the limousine and Taeyeon sneakily moves her hand to Tiffany’s soft over her dress. 

“Miss Hwang we’ve arrived.” The driver informs and Tiffany hastily pushes Taeyeon back. 

The brunette takes out her phone to use as a mirror to fix herself and notices lipstick marks on her neck. She starts trying to rub them away and looks at Taeyeon, “ Tae, you have to behave. I’m serious.” Tiffany scolds then reaches over to straighten Taeyeon’s hair. 

Taeyeon blushes from Tiffany seriously fixing her hair, “I will don’t worry…”

I get it… It’s better for this to be a secret. 


*** 


There’s a lot of rich looking people around. They make it very obvious by wearing expensive watches and fancy clothes , some are gathered by the pool with drinks and others are inside talking. Tiffany gets a few greetings as she walks past then she sees her father and quickly whispers to Taeyeon, “Remember what we talked about.”

Taeyeon suddenly feels nervous as she walks up to the older man. It’s different from the first time they talked because she’d never slept with Tiffany as a girl ,she was protected by her fake identity but now she has to pretend she hasn’t had with his daughter and slept over at his house just the other day or that she was making out with Tiffany just a few minutes ago. Her heart beats faster every step she takes. 

Calm down! There’s no way he would know! 

​​​​“Princess.” He greets his daughter 

“Hi daddy.” Tiffany smiles 

“And Taeyeon was it?”

“Y-yes!” Taeyeon says awkwardly ,”It’s nice to see you again sir.”

“I’m glad you could come. Tiffany doesn’t invite friends over much. You must be close.” He observes 

“Yeah… we’re close…” Taeyeon says softly 

“Tiffany there is someone I wanted you to meet. Do you remember Mr Song? He brought his son with. He’s about your age.” Mr hwang informs and starts leading Tiffany. Taeyeon follows behind while she tries to block out the idea that Tiffany’s dad seems like he’s trying to match his daughter up with a rich heir. 

“Hello Tiffany?” The tall handsome young man with dyed brown hair greets in English 

“Do you speak English?” Tiffany says excitedly 

He laughs, “Yeah, I live in America. I’m Simon. Are you from California? Your accent kind of gives it away.” He jokes 

“You can tell? Yeah I lived there up till the end of middle school.”

“That’s cool. There’s lots of hot girls in California but since you’re here they have one less now.” He casually flirts 

Taeyeon can’t follow everything the American guy is saying but she knows she doesn’t like it and she can easily tell he’s interested in Tiffany. Taeyeon’s heart hurts as she watches the two talk happily in English. Tiffany smiles widely after Simon said something and Taeyeon’s hand turns into a tight fist. 

“I’m going to sit down.” Taeyeon says and walks away 

Tiffany turns back, “Tae!” She calls but then is interrupted by Simon’s dad before she can stop Taeyeon. 

“Blah blah blah.” Taeyeon mocks Simon’s English as she sits down on an empty chair outside but under a covering. 

He thinks he’s so cool 

Now that she’s alone for a moment Taeyeon’s thoughts immediately go to Jessica. 

What can I do… I have to convince Seohyun to help. 

“Not having fun?” A pretty , tall long black haired teenage girl comments after hearing Taeyeon. She’s wearing a stunning red sundress that would catch anyone’s attention. 

“Well it didn’t start off great.” 

The girl takes a seat next to Taeyeon, “I don’t really like these things either but it’s a good chance to make connections for the future. I’m Yoona by the way.”

“I’m Taeyeon. I’ve never really been to anything like this before…”

“I thought I hadn’t seen you before. In these circles usually everybody knows each other.”

“I came with…” Taeyeon begins then looks toward Tiffany who is still involved in her conversation, “Never mind. It’s not important.”

Yoona also looks at Tiffany, “Look at her. It’s like she has no worries. I know her dad has been fixing her marks but when you’re rich like that you can get away with anything.”

“She…um… she’s not like what you think. She has lots of worries. She’s actually really… fragile…” Taeyeon defends and Yoona looks at her almost in surprise. 

“Do you know h—"

Before Yoona can finish Taeyeon is pulled away by Tiffany by the hand, “Are you all close with Yoona now?” Tiffany complains while dragging them to a quiet area outside blocked off from other guests because of the VIP party. 

“I could say the same to you. You and Simon really hit it off.” Taeyeon says grumpily. 

Tiffany looks around to see no people then stops and looks at the black haired girl, “We were just talking.”

“Yeah and smiling and laughing.”

“What do you want me to do!? I’m not going to be rude and ignore him! Besides my dad wanted us to talk! No one told you to start flirting with the next pretty girl you could find!” 

“We weren’t flirting! She came up to me! You don’t have to be so jealous all the time!” Taeyeon accuses then they look at each other for a moment. Something clicks and they start making out. 

Tiffany pushes herself into Taeyeon as Taeyeon pulls her closer. The shorter girl’s hands go down to Tiffany’s grabbing it and causing the brunette’s short dress to rise up as they kiss passionately 

“We weren’t supposed to do this.” Tiffany says breathlessly 

“You started it.” Taeyeon replies and continues the kiss. 

Kissing feels so good and Taeyeon wants to do more so she slips her hand under Tiffany’s to feel her wet core. 

So soft and warm

“Oh !” Tiffany moans and pushes Taeyeon back, “Are you crazy!”

“No one will see. I’ll be fast.”

Tiffany’s face goes bright red, “Do you hear yourself!?”

Taeyeon grabs Tiffany’s hand and grins, “Come on baby~” the shorter girl says then kisses the brunette again. While kissing Tiffany moves Taeyeon’s hand down to her . Taeyeon takes the hint and slips her hand underneath immediately wetting her fingers and teasing Tiffany’s erect .

“Oh my god!” Tiffany moans and buries her head into Taeyeon’s shoulder as she clings onto the black haired girl. 

“You have to be quiet.” Taeyeon whispers while she fingers Tiffany. 

“Ah! There! Right there!” Tiffany orders and Taeyeon concentrates on that spot. The brunette pulls Taeyeon against her because its starting to feel too good, “Tae! I’m !I’m !Ahh!” She tries to muffle her moan in Taeyeon as she s. 

Taeyeon takes her soaked fingers out of Tiffany’s , “How was that?” she asks the breathless brunette that is still clinging onto her. 

“How am I meant to go back to the party now?”

Yoona quickly looks away and tries to take in what she just saw. She followed them because she wanted to know how close they were but she didn’t expect them to be ‘that’ close. She would have looked away sooner if she wasn’t in shock, “What was that!? Tiffany is gay!?… what!?”


*** 


Jessica and Seohyun walk around the mall while Seohyun asks questions and is amazed at the slightest thing but Jessica’s mind is clouded from yesterday. She didn’t want Taeyeon to find out and now she’s even been given slight hope. 

Just leave me Taeyeon 

“I had a dream yesterday…” Seohyun begins and catches Jessica’s attention, “But… it felt so real. More like a memory.”

“I get those too… I think they’re memories from when we were alive.”

“It wasn’t very pleasant. It makes me want to go back. I feel different.” Seohyun admits 

“You’re slowly becoming more human again. Be careful you might actually start to feel things.” Jessica teases 

“What’s that like?” Seohyun asks 

“What?”

Seohyun stops walking and looks at a couple flirting close by, “Love. I don’t really understand.”

The couple sees them and Jessica quickly pulls Seohyun away ,”I’m not… the right person to ask.”

“But you’ve felt something.”

Jessica sighs, “I guess… it’s like…” the blonde has to think, “It’s like… When they hug you you feel like everything will be alright…” She holds her skirt, and her mind immediately goes to Taeyeon and she cancels the thought straight away 

“Hmmm… but then why do you want to have with them?” Seohyun asks curiously and Jessica’s face goes bright red. 

“How’s heaven!” Jessica asks to change the subject. 

“Like normal… Oh but Yuri- unnie misses you. You two were always together.”

Jessica frowns, “If she misses me she should come here! She knows I can’t go back.”

Seohyun smiles, “Looks like you miss her too.”

“No I don’t !” Jessica defends 


*** 


Jiwoong slides his arm across the couch putting it around Jessica’s shoulder without actually touching her shoulder while the blonde is watching TV at Taeyeon’s house. 

Jessica sighs, “It’s still not happening.” She replies without moving her gaze from the Asian drama. 

He moves his arm down dejectedly, “You never even give me a chance.” He complains because he’s made a couple of attempts to get closer which were in vain. 

“You’re Taeyeon’s brother. You look too alike it’s weird.”

“Where is she anyway? She’s been out so much I haven’t even seen her.” Jiwoong asks because they used to spend a lot more time together. 

“She’s with her girl…” Jessica suddenly realizes that Jiwoong probably doesn’t know his sister is a lesbian and has a girlfriend. 

“Girl?” 

“Girl friend, female friend.” Jessica says awkwardly 

“Sunny?”

“I’m home!” Taeyeon calls from the entrance 

“Thank God.” Jessica says under her breath 

“I was just asking where you were?” Jiwoong says to his sister who is walking closer. 

“Oh… um… just out.”

Jiwoong sighs, “You used to tell me more things.”

“I’ve just been busy…” Taeyeon says, “I’m actually pretty tired so I’m going to relax in my room for a bit.”

Taeyeon makes her way to her room but Jessica follows and closes the door. The black haired girl looks confused because it looks like Jessica wants to say something. 

“What?”

“Don’t you think you should tell your family?”

“Tell them what?”

“That you like girls.”

“What!? No!” Taeyeon protests 

Jessica frowns, “Why not? Are you planning on switching to men in the future?”

Taeyeon takes a deep breath, “Um…”

“Men don’t have s. You’d be very disappointed.” Jessica teases 

Taeyeon blushes, “I get it ok. But they want me to get married and have kids one day…”

“Why do you always keep so many secrets from people?” Jessica accuses

 “You’re one to talk about secrets!” 

“That’s different !”

Taeyeon’s phone starts ringing so she takes it out to see Tiffany’s name.

“Who is it?”

“Its no one.” Taeyeon says about to exit the room to answer the call but Jessica snatches the phone from her hand and looks at the name. 

“Oh really? No one?” 

“Why are you acting like this!?” Taeyeon complains and snatches her phone back.

“Because we were talking!”, Jessica tries to take it back so Taeyeon tries to keep it away from her. Jessica is taller so she’s having a hard time keeping it away from her. Before she knows it she reaches the bed and falls down onto it stretching her arm out. Jessica doesn’t hesitate to go on top of Taeyeon and reach for the phone but before she can get it it stops ringing and the room is in silence again. 

“Jess…” Taeyeon says then blushes and looks away because the pretty blonde is sitting on her lap pinning her down onto the bed. 

Jessica doesn’t move as she realizes the situation. She stares at Taeyeon’s beautiful side profile and for some reason her heart races. After a few moments she lets out the words, “What’s so great about Tiffany?”

Taeyeon looks back at Jessica but before she can say anything Jessica moves off her and rushes out the room. 


*** 


Tiffany stares at her phone while she lies back on her bed hugging her pink Teddy bear after Taeyeon didn’t pick up. 

I guess it was too soon to phone we just saw each other 

Her house feels a lot larger and more silent than usual so her first thought was to phone Taeyeon but now she feels sad that her girlfriend didn’t pick up. She hugs the Teddy bear tighter. 

I miss her... I feel very...in love 

Tiffany blushes and turns on her bed. She just relaxes on her bed from the long day until her phone vibrates and she quickly checks it to see a message from Taeyeon. She can’t hold back her smile. 

“Sorry I can’t talk on the phone right now because of my family but we can still message. Did you have something you wanted to talk about?”

“I just… missed you.”

Taeyeon takes a while to respond but she sees why when she gets the selfie. 

Tiffany bites her lip as she looks at Taeyeon’s picture, “So hot Tae <3”

“Do I get a picture?”

The brunette smiles and turns her phone on to selfie mode. She takes a couple pictures then lies onto her bed and tries to pick one but decides to send a few so she doesn’t keep Taeyeon waiting too long. 

After she sends the picture collage she waits for a response that takes a few moments to come ,” ing hot!” Taeyeon sends in English and Tiffany wonders where she got that from then Taeyeon sends another message, “Makes me want to see… more.”

Tiffany’s face goes red and she buries her face in her pillow for a moment ,”Like… ?” she types and her heart races while she feels herself get . 

“Yeah…”

Tiffany stares at the message while her heart beats through her head then she takes her pink top off and unhooks her bra removing it. As her hand lightly brushes over her it feels kind of good. She lies back on the bed and turns her phone onto selfie mode. She holds the phone high enough to expose her s. As she looks at herself she notices her slightly nervous and aroused expression as well as her erect s. 

Is this how I look when Taeyeon and I… 

She remembers how Taeyeon her earlier and her hand slowly moves down and just as she’s about to slip her hand under her she gets another message ,”Fany-ah?”

“I can’t do that! ert!” She replies then takes her pillow to cover flushed face. 

You always make me think of dirty things. 

 

A/N:Thank you for the votes and subs!! <3 keep letting me know what you think