Wild

Confused

“How did things go with Tiffany?” Sunny asks as soon as Taeyeon steps foot in to the classroom arriving later than usual. 

“What!? Why!? What do you mean!?” She freaks out from the innocent question. 

“Calm down… You didn’t like her so I’m asking if you made up?”

“O-oh! Y-yeah I guess she’s ok… for someone who likes pink.”

Sunny just watches Taeyeon’s obvious awkwardness, “Did something happen?”

“NO! No!”

It was a stupid dream! That’s all! A super vivid, hot, ing amazing… 

“Are you sure?” Sunny asks again 

Taeyeon’s face goes red, “Nothing happened!”

Sunny puts her hand on Taeyeon’s shoulder and whispers, “… You can talk to me about anything, Taengoo.”

“Yeah I know…” Taeyeon says quietly, “Um… I had this dream…”

“You had a wet dream about Tiffany.”

Taeyeon chokes, “W-what!”

Sunny holds back a laugh, “Was I right?”

“No that’s not it!” Taeyeon defends and walks away from Sunny ending the conversation but Sunny follows her with a grin. 

“Was it hot? Did you have ?”

Taeyeon’s face goes bright red, “Shut up! This is why I don’t talk to girls like that! Because girls like that are—"

“So attractive?” Sunny teases 

“I’m not talking to you.” Taeyeon says looking away from her friend 

“Come on, don’t be upset.” Sunny pleads but Taeyeon ignores her and goes to her desk. Sunny sighs, “Now I have to deal with in denial Taeyeon again.” She says to herself 

 

***


Before Tiffany makes it to her classroom she gets stopped by Yoona. She’s about to ignore her and walk past but Yoona isn’t going to let that happen. 

“Do you really want to ignore me?” She says in a threatening way. 

Tiffany sighs and faces Yoona, “The bell is about to ring. Do you really want to be late?”

“I have no choice because you keep avoiding me. I’ve already given you over a week.”

“It’s not that easy! I tried to talk to him!”

“Try harder! You aren’t forgetting what I know are you?”

Tiffany grips her short skirt, “So what? If you want to tell people tell them but leave Taeyeon out of this she’s never done anything to you.”

Yoona is in shock, “Are you serious!? Do you realize what could happen!?”

“I haven’t done anything wrong! And I don’t think my relationship with Taeyeon has anything to dowith you but since you love knowing so much about my life!” Tiffany leans forward to whisper into Yoona’s ear, “Taeyeon is ing amazing in bed.”

Tiffany walks away leaving a speechless Yoona .


*** 


“Did you finally go crazy?” Sooyoung says at break after Tiffany finally tells her about Taehyun and Taeyeon and the angels and Taeyeon’s recent memory problem. 

“I wish.” Tiffany says bluntly 

“… Tiff there’s no way.”

“I’m serious! I wouldn’t make this up. I didn’t want to believe it either… I’m meeting up with them at Sunny’s house later to talk about Tae. I’ll ask if you can come.” Tiffany explains 

“What… No. I’ll come since I’m free but angels, gender swapping, amnesia? This isn’t a drama. Are you still asleep?”


*** 


Sunny leads Tiffany and Sooyoung to her room 

“Did Taeyeon say anything about me?” Tiffany asks Sunny with a smile as they walk through the passage. 

“Uhhh…” Sunny hesitates about telling Tiffany about Taeyeon’s dream 

“Nothing?” Tiffany asks again 

“Looks like she’s not as into you as you thought she was.” Sooyoung teases and earns a light hit from Tiffany. 

Sunny opens her bedroom door where Seohyun, Yuri and Jessica are talking. 

Tiffany’s eyes meet Jessica’s and she frowns, “You invited her.” She says under her breath. 

Jessica glares at her then looks away 

 

*** 

 

“Ok can you show her something?” Sunny says from the head of the table to the angels while they all sit on the floor to help convince Sooyoung. Yuri is about to stand up but Sunny glares at her, “Not you.”

Seohyun picks up a white empty cup off the table and turns it blue out of no where. 

Sooyoung is quiet for a moment, “What just happened!?”

“I didn’t even know you could do that!” Sunny says in awe and examines the cup. 

“I could have done that.” Yuri says softly 

“Do you believe me now?” Tiffany asks Sooyoung 
“… Just wait… if this really is true… um… I need a moment.” Sooyoung lies down on the floor while she tries to gather her thoughts

“So what are we going to do about Taeyeon?” Sunny asks 

“Is it really such a big deal if she forgets about Tiffany?” Jessica responds 

“Excuse me!?” Tiffany protests ,”How would you feel if she forgot about you!”

“She hasn’t so it’s not my problem!” 

Sunny sighs, “Can you two stop fighting?”

They both look away from each other in silence. 
“Besides Jessica the rest of us actually really like Tiffany so—” Sunny begins 

“Really!?” Tiffany interrupts with a big eye smile ,”So are we friends?” The brunette asks shyly 

“Yeah we’re friends.” Sooyoung jokes while sitting up. 

“I like you Tiffany unnie.” Seohyun joins

“We’re friends, I consider you both part of our group.” Sunny says

“Me too?” Sooyoung questions 

“You don’t want to be?”

“No I like you guys. You’re not bad for poor people.” She teases

“ I might still change my mind about you.” 

“Come on you know you love me.” Sooyoung flicks back her short hair. 

Tiffany smiles at her friend, “I love you but I don’t know about them.”

Sooyoung smiles back, “Am I beating Taeyeon yet?”

“Are you two done flirting?” Jessica comments 

Tiffany raises an eyebrow, “And you? What were you whispering to Yuri about ? What’s next? Trying to get Taeyeon to hate me now?” 

Jessica and Tiffany begin arguing again which then turns into a innocent conversation between all of them. 

“Remember what we’re here to talk about.” Sunny reminds

Tiffany fiddles with her hair, “You should have just invited Taeyeonie.”

Sunny frowns, “Then how are we meant to talk about her?”


*** 


“Not long until school holiday’s then you can come and visit. I hope you’ve been studying.” Tiffany’s mom says in English on her video call to her daughter. 

“I’ve kind of been studying…” Tiffany says softly 

“I know it’s tough there but I’ll be proud of you as long as you try your best.” She smiles 

Tiffany smiles back, “Thanks mom… um you know about visiting on the holidays. I was thinking why don’t you come here?”

“I thought you really missed America?”

“Yeah I do! But…”

“Did you meet a boy~” Her mom teases 

Tiffany blushes, “I might have met someone…”

“Does your father know?”

“No way!”

She laughs, “If I come to Korea I want to meet him.”

Him… 

“Um… mom… about who I’m seeing… u-um… never mind we can talk about ‘him’ another time.”

Sorry Taeyeon… I will tell her… 

Tiffany and her mom talk for a while after the call ends Tiffany stares at Taeyeon’s number while lying on her bed . She wants to phone her and talk and flirt but she can’t. Now that she’s alone she can’t stop worrying about Yoona. After tossing and turning in her bed she calls Taeyeon. 

“Tiffany?”

Just hearing Taeyeon’s voice puts a smile on her face, “Yeah…”

“O-Oh I didn’t know I had your number…”

“You don’t remember?” Tiffany teases 

“Um…”

“It’s fine you don’t have to remember… I just wanted to hear your voice…”

Taeyeon is silent for a moment, “Your voice is nice too.” Her cute shy tone can be heard through the phone. 

Tiffany plays with her sleeve, “So you don’t mind if I call?”

“I don’t mind… I… um… I’m happy that you called… maybe.”

You’re too cute. 

“Did you have fun yesterday?”

“Yesterday!?”

Tiffany smiles to herself, “You know the frozen yoghurt.”

“Right… yeah it was fun. I love the frozen yoghurt at that place.”

“Were you thinking of something else ?”

“Not really…”

Tiffany twirls her hair, “Like… the shower. Too bad you had to leave…”

“…Did you want me to stay?”

“Yeah… I still want you… to be here I mean.”

And want you 

“Tiffany… um… you’re very pretty and ... um… that’s why I don’t think we should shower together… because I’m shy…”

Is that really the reason Tae? 

“You also make me feel shy…”

“Do you… maybe…like…”

“Like?”

“L-like… I have to go.”

“Tae?” Tiffany says but the line is dead. 


*** 


Taeyeon hung up the phone in panic. Her heart is beating through her head while she lies back on her bed. 

Do you like me? Because you’re driving me crazy .I want you… I can’t . This is wrong 

Suddenly she suffers a piercing pain in her head and all she can do is endure it and hope it passes. She grits her teeth and after what feels like an eternity the pain subsides. She feels a drop of sweat run down her forehead while she tries to control her breathing. 

Am I sick… 

 

*** 


Yuri grabs Jessica’s arm before the blonde can leave the hotel room , “I know where you’re going.” She says referring to Jessica’s late night escapades with the drug dealers. 

“I told you before there’s nothing you can do about it. This is my life. Unless you’re willing to give up your powers for me it’s not going to change.” Jessica breaks Yuri’s grip and walks out the room. 

Yuri sighs, “How do you get yourself in these situations Sica…”


*** 


Taeyeon’s door opens and she sits up in shock to see Jessica and sighs in relief. 

“Sorry… I know it’s late but I was in the area and I saw your light on… yesterday you were really down so I thought I’d come over but I can go if you want?” Jessica says 

“No you can stay. I can’t sleep…”

Jessica sits next to Taeyeon, “How are you?”

“I’m…confused.” Taeyeon admits then looks away so she doesn’t meet Jessica’s eyes. 

“Confused?” Jessica asks not sure exactly what Taeyeon is referring to. 

“Like about… my… um…uality.”

Why did it feel so good touching another girl? I still can’t calm down. Is it just ‘her’ that makes me feel that way. 

Jessica moves her hand to Taeyeon’s and holds it entwining their fingers, “How does this feel?”

“You’re hurt…” Taeyeon observes the bruise on Jessica’s arm 

“I-its nothing.” Jessica replies and tries to move her arm away but Taeyeon holds her hand tightly. 

“You were seeing that guy again weren’t you?”

“I have no choice…” Jessica says softly 

“I still don’t know what to do to help you… I wish I was stronger…”

“You’ve done a lot. Before I met you I didn’t even have hope.” Jessica blushes and looks away 

“Sica…”,Taeyeon is silent while she holds Jessica’s hand then she moves her face closer to Jessica’s and the blonde’s heart rate increases in the silence. Taeyeon’s eyes look so serious, “You asked how it feels… Can I try something?” she whispers a few inches from Jessica’s lips. 

Jessica grips Taeyeon’s hand tighter ,”Yeah…”

The black haired girl closes the distance between them and kisses Jessica. It doesn’t end as a peck. The suppressed thoughts of what she wanted to do to Tiffany in the shower overflow as she presses her tongue into Jessica’s mouth. The blonde doesn’t reject Taeyeon and grips the other girl’s arm as they make out. When Jessica gasps for air she gets pushed down onto the bed and her lips are occupied with Taeyeon’s again in an instant. Jessica can’t believe how good Taeyeon is at kissing as she gets pressed down onto the bed. The black haired girl moves her hand slightly underneath Jessica’s school shirt and the blonde gasps. Her rationality comes back and she pulls back. She stares down at the vulnerable girl who’s shirt is raised and her face is flushed while the both of them take deep breaths. 

“Sica… I’m a lesbian.” Taeyeon says while recovering her breath as if she’s had a lot of time to accept it although in her memories this should be the first time.  

I want more. It’s not enough. Somethings missing. 

“I know.” Jessica replies while trying to control her erratic breathing. Taeyeon is about to kiss Jessica again when the blonde pushes her back. 

“I can’t do this. Not like this.” Jessica gathers her words

“W-was it weird?” Taeyeon asks 

“That’s not it… you have someone else on your mind… like always.” Jessica says and gets up from the bed and walks to the door ,”Night… Taeyeon.”

 

*Next day *


Tiffany stares at Taeyeon’s beautiful side figure and sharp jawline leading down to her alluring neck while she sits next to her on her desk. The brunette convinced her to come help her study after school when she said that she’s scared she’s going to fail and Sunny told her that Taeyeon is a really good tutor. She may have exaggerated how much she was struggling in her work because she actually feels pretty confident that at the least she’ll pass everything. 

“For this one…” Taeyeon says staring at the page then takes a moment to think while twirling her pen instinctively in her hand. A talent she picked up during the boringly long class hours. And one Tiffany can’t help thinking is hot after glancing at her skillful fingers, “You use this formula.” Taeyeon works out pointing at the page. She glances at Tiffany who is looking at her so intently it makes her heart race and she looks away quickly. 

Why is she looking at me like that!? 

Tiffany moves her hair behind her ear and leans closer. Her shoulder touches Taeyeon and the black haired girl gets a pleasant hit of a familiar perfume, “Can you explain it to me?”

She smells nice… 

“S-sure…” Taeyeon is shocked at herself that she stumbled the word. She explains the question to Tiffany seriously trying to make it easy to understand ,” Here you try this one.” She gives Tiffany a similar question. 

After a few moments Tiffany hands it over for Taeyeon to check, “It’s right.” Taeyeon smiles to Tiffany 

The brunette smiles back slyly while resting her head on her hand on the table ,”Guess I have a good tutor.”

Taeyeon blushes and looks away ,”Is there another subject you need help with?”

Tiffany buries her head into the desk, “I need a break.”

“You’ve been working hard and your books are so neat and organized. I thought…”

Tiffany raises her head, “That I party all the time?”

“Not that but… I don’t know I just have this image of American girls being wild and not working.”

Tiffany chuckles, “I don’t know where you get all these ideas but… I can be pretty wild. What did you have in mind? Under age drinking, running away, spin the bottle? Those types of American things.”

“Have you done those things?”

The brunette stands up from the desk and starts walking to her bed, “Actually… I have. And I lost my first kiss playing spin the bottle. When did you lose your first kiss?” She asks lying back on her bed 

“Just… this guy who thought any girl would love to kiss him but… I didn’t feel that way.”

“Is there anything you’ve done? Like breaking the rules?”

Taeyeon thinks, “There is something… I love cars and my dad agreed to give me lessons until my mom found out… but I can drive.”

Tiffany sits up on her bed, “You can drive!? Why didn’t you tell me!”

Taeyeon frowns, “I just did.”

“No not like that! Never mind… let’s go for a drive.”

“Wait! I don’t have a license!”

Tiffany walks to her closet to fetch some clothes, “That didn’t stop you before.”

“But my dad was with! And it’s night time right now!”

“I trust you. People can drive at 16 in America. You like cars right? My dad has really expensive cars.” Tiffany temps. 

Taeyeon stands up, “What kind of cars…”

“Change first.” Tiffany pushes clothes into the other girls hand 

Taeyeon looks down to the NASA sweater and blue jeans, “Aren’t these mine… how do you have them?”

The rich girl laughs nervously, “Probably just a coincidence.”

Before Taeyeon has time to reply she gets distracted by the girl stripping in plain sight. Tiffany easily reveals her black underwear and y body in front of Taeyeon while the other girl is frozen. 

I’m definitely not straight… 

“Are you going to change?” She teases and Taeyeon looks away with a red face. 

Tiffany changes into a simple pink sweater and tight black pants then gets a quick glance at Taeyeon’s lightly visible abs while she pulls her sweater down. 


*** 


“!” Taeyeon exclaims when Tiffany takes her to the garage and she sees about 10 expensive cars. 

“He hardly uses them it’s such a waste.”

“Is that a Mercedes benz slk!?” Taeyeon runs to the black car excitedly 

“Ummm… maybe? Wait do you like that one ? I wanted to take the red one.”

“You were probably just picking on colour. Do you even know what kind of car the red one is?”

“Ferrari?”

Taeyeon laughs, “That’s cute. It’s a Porsche.”

Tiffany blushes, “Fine. We can take the one you pick.”

The black haired girl sits in the Mercedes in awe with Tiffany next to her, “I’ve always loved Mercedes.” She feels the steering wheel, “This is really different from my dad’s car… ”

“Do you like it?”

“ yes!” 

Tiffany smiles while she puts on her seatbelt, “Then let’s go.”


*** 


They start driving around. At first Taeyeon was hesitant and nervous but she soon picked it up and gained her confidence ,”There was this place my dad used to take me. There aren’t many cars and it’s a nice long road.”

“I didn’t know you were such a good driver.” Tiffany looks over to Taeyeon who skillfully drives the car as if it were natural. 

Taeyeon smiles, “There’s a lot of things you don’t know about me... We’re here.” Tiffany pushes a button and the roof opens ,”Are you ready?”

“Yeah but if you get a fine I’m not paying for it.” The brunette jokes 

“There’s no cameras in this area.” Taeyeon grins before stepping on the gas and racing forward on the relatively straight road. 

“WOOOOO!” Tiffany shouts with her hands up and her hair flowing in the wind enjoying the speed of the expensive fast car in the night. 

“WOOO!” Taeyeon imitates and Tiffany laughs 

This is ing amazing! Is this what it feels like to be rich!

Taeyeon’s heart races from the exhilaration, the engine obeying her will and edging her on while the wind flows through her. At the end of the long road Taeyeon pulls over to park for a break. She looks over to Tiffany and laughs, “Your hair.”

Tiffany quickly fixes her messy hair,“You should see your hair.”

The other girl undoes her seat belt to lean forward to look in the mirror. Tiffany watches Taeyeon handsomely run her hand through her hair while sitting in the drivers seat. Her heart still racing from the exciting drive ,”You’re so hot.” She let’s out 

Taeyeon pauses and takes a deep breath before looking at Tiffany. It’s dark and quiet and Taeyeon is in one of the cars of her dreams with a girl… A beautiful girl that isn’t looking at her like a girl should. She never does and it makes Taeyeon nervous and she knows she’s looking at her the same way. She slowly moves her arm to Tiffany’s seat and the brunette gazes at her with her dazzling eyes. Taeyeon looks down to Tiffany’s full pink lips and leans over hesitantly kissing her. As soon as their lips touch a car drives past and Taeyeon pulls back quickly. She returns to her seat and looks out the side of the car with a bright red face and an out of control heart rate. 

I kissed her… She definitely likes me right!? I didn’t read that wrong!? But I messed up with Jessica… and now I’m kissing another girl!? What was I thinking! 

Tiffany touches her lips lightly and smiles ,”Do you like girls Tae?”

“U-um… do you…” Taeyeon asks softly 

“I’m seeing someone.” Tiffany says and Taeyeon is brought back from her fantasy world. 

Of course she is… the guy she wants to stay in Korea for… she’s too perfect to be single… she’s too girly to be gay… 

“It’s you.”