Fathers and Thugs

Confused

A/N: Sorry that I've been taking longer to update but I'll try to be as fast as I can! 

 

 

The female teacher explains the lesson to an involved class who is listening to every word and taking down notes hoping to get important tips for the exams. It’s their last year of high school and all of them are aiming to get into good universities to please their parents and expectations but Tiffany is busy drawing hearts in her work book. She smiles at her page while writing Taeyeon then surrounds the name with a heart. 

She has really pretty eyes… 

“Tiffany.” The teacher calls for her to answer a question and the rich girl is brought back to the real world. She hurriedly closes her book and looks up. The teacher sees she wasn’t paying attention and immediately calls another name. Tiffany gets some looks from other students since she never gets in trouble for anything because the teachers are too scared to scold her. She reopens her book and can’t help smiling at Taeyeon’s name then she rests her head on her desk. 

What did you do to me Taeyeon… 

 

*** 


“You didn’t do a good job at covering that up.” Sooyoung says at break when she notices the red mark on Tiffany’s neck.

Tae! 

The brunette’s face goes red and she immediately covers the mark she tried to hide with concealer that morning with her hand ,”This is just…”

“A hicky .” Sooyoung finishes for her 

“Why do you have to notice everything?”

Sooyoung grins, “Taehyun or… Taeyeon?” she jokes 

Well they’re the same… 

Tiffany takes a deep breath, “I’m kind of in a relationship… again.”

“Did you get back together with Taehyun?” 

The brunette plays with her fingers, “Um…”

“TAEYEON!?” Sooyoung exclaims gaining them attention from other tables for a few seconds before they look away and return to their conversations

“Don’t shout! Oh my God!” Tiffany leans over the table trying to shut Sooyoung up 

“You know she’s a girl right!?” Sooyoung teased Tiffany about Taeyeon but her friend went on about chocolate abs and male actors all the time. 

“Yeah… she was definitely… a girl.” Tiffany replies thinking about yesterday. 

Sooyoung chokes on air, “How far did you go!?”

Tiffany’s face goes bright red, “Why are you always so curious about my life!”

“How can you expect me not to be curious about this!?”

Tiffany looks away shyly, “I’m not telling you, it’s private.”

Sooyoung raises her eyebrow, “Yeah I’m sure it was ‘very’ private.”


*** 


The female Taeyeon waits outside the gate of Tiffany’s school hoping not to miss her girlfriend . Some people look at her and whisper ,the usual treatment. She tries not to pay attention to them. She scans the crowd till she sees Tiffany walking out the school while talking to Sooyoung and not concentrating on her surroundings. The brunette laughs then turns her head to look forward and sees Taeyeon right in front of her. 

“Tae!” She exclaims in surprise 

Sooyoung grins and almost analyses the shorter black haired girl in school uniform, “Hi Taeyeon.”

“Hi.” Taeyeon replies back but she can’t help looking at her pretty girlfriend with love filled eyes . After sleeping with Tiffany as herself she feels extremely close to the brunette. 

Mine… 

Tiffany grabs Taeyeon’s hand and pulls her slightly away from the taller girl to talk, “That mark you left is embarrassing.”

Taeyeon can’t help feeling happy about the mark she left Tiffany with. She leans forward to whisper in Tiffany’s ear, “When that one goes away I’ll make a new one.”

Tiffany blushes and pushes Taeyeon back, “No way!”

Taeyeon smiles because Tiffany still hasn’t let go of her hand ,”I came because I’m going to a restaurant with my friends and I wanted to invite you.”

“What are you talking about?” Sooyoung interrupts giving them a fright and Tiffany immediately lets go of Taeyeon’s hand.


*** 


Taeyeon, Tiffany and Sooyoung arrive at the simple family restaurant to meet Sunny, Jessica and Seohyun. 

“Jessica.” Tiffany says as she sits down next to Taeyeon. 

“Tiffany.” Jessica replies and it’s obvious the environment between them isn’t good 

Did something happen? 

Seohyun introduces herself and everyone orders their drinks. After talking about a few useless topics Sooyoung looks over to Taeyeon and Tiffany as Taeyeon tries to subtly put her hand on Tiffany’s thigh but immediately gets rejected. 

Sooyoung casually mixes her drink with her straw ,”Tiff told me about everything that happened yesterday.” She directs to Taeyeon 

“You told her we had !?” Taeyeon blurts out. There’s an awkward silence. 

Tiffany’s face goes bright red and she pushes Taeyeon, “No I didn’t !” she complains then rests her elbows on the table and hides her face in embarrassment. Seohyun chokes on her drink from the shock meanwhile Sunny and Jessica aren’t surprised since Taeyeon told them about it this morning and it put Jessica in a bad mood for reasons she doesn’t even know. 

“I mean… we didn’t .” Taeyeon says in the silence 

“Too late everyone knows.” Sunny comments 

Tiffany gets up from the table, “Taeyeon can I talk to you for a second?” she asks but she drags the shorter girl with her to the bathroom without waiting for a reply, “I know we’re going out but you can’t try touch my thigh and tell people we had in public!” She lectures 

Taeyeon looks away kind of hurt, “Because we’re both girls?”

“You know that’s how it has to be… this is Korea. When there’s people around we can’t…” Tiffany worries 

Taeyeon looks around the empty bathroom then holds Tiffany’s hand and leads her into one of the stalls closing the door, “Now there’s no one around.”

The black haired girl stares into Tiffany’s eyes seriously  , “I love your eyes.” Tiffany mindlessly admits then blushes after the realization. 

Taeyeon smiles, “I love your eyes too especially when they turn into crescents when you smile.”

I love other parts of you too 

The brunette can’t hold back a smile, “Are you really flirting with me in the bathroom?”

Taeyeon takes a step closer and pushes Tiffany’s hair behind her ear. The brunette’s smile disappears as she feels the . The rich girl’s heart races and Taeyeon closes the gap between their lips to kiss her. Taeyeon’s tongue softly caresses Tiffany’s in a loving kiss. 

Taeyeon pulls back from the kiss but Tiffany doesn’t let her get too far as she pulls her school shirt for more, “Why does it feel so good when you kiss me?” Tiffany whispers 

“It feels good for me too.” Taeyeon says then moves the slight distance to kiss again. 


*** 


“You guys were gone for a long time.” Sunny glares as Taeyeon and Tiffany return to the table. 

We would have been gone longer if someone didn’t come into the bathroom… 

“Is this mine?” Taeyeon questions as she looks at the food in front of her that she didn’t order. 

“We just ordered for you two because you were too busy fooling around in the bathroom.” Jessica says grumpily and Tiffany almost chokes on her water. 

“We weren’t fooling around…” Taeyeon defends. 

Sooyoung just looks at them, “This is still so hard to believe…”

“Fooling around?” Seohyun asks because she didn’t understand what she was referring to. Jessica leans over and whispers in Seohyun’s ear and her face goes red but she doesn’t say anything. 

 

***


Jessica lies on her mattress and looks to the side to see Taeyeon’s empty bed. It’s late and usually Taeyeon is back by now but she went somewhere with Tiffany and hasn’t returned. Jessica thought Taeyeon would be back by the time she finished her shower but still no sign of her. She frowns then moves from the mattress to Taeyeon’s bed. 

Since you’re not here I get the bed.

She lies back on the black haired girl’s bed. After a few moments Jessica sighs and turns. Taeyeon’s scent that has attached to her pillow naturally gets picked up by Jessica and she ends up smelling the pillow without much thought. 

Smells like Taeyeon 

As soon as she realizes what she just did she stops and gets grossed out by herself. She’s not even tired because she’s upset Taeyeon didn’t tell her she isn’t coming home so she takes her phone and phones Sunny. 

“Taeyeon isn’t home yet.” She complains as soon as Sunny picks up 

“She’s probably just at Tiffany’s .”

“She didn’t even phone…”

Sunny laughs, “Are you her mom now? If we don’t see her tomorrow then you can worry. I don’t want to burst into Tiffany’s house and see stuff I can never erase from my memory.”

Jessica frowns, “What do you think about her anyway?”

“Tiffany? Hmm… I heard some bad rumors about her but when I actually met her she was very different from how I thought… she seems friendly, bubbly and girly.” Sunny says but adds an after thought, “Very different from Taeyeon.” She jokes 

“Friendly and bubbly!? Are you serious!?” 

“Why? What did you think of her?”

She’s a fake and a that’s what I think. 

“I don’t like her.”

“Did you fight with her? You didn’t seem like you got along today or even at Karaoke.”

“I don’t know I get a bad feeling about her . It’s intuition and I can tell we won’t get along.”

Sunny is silent for a few seconds, “Don’t you think… you’re just jealous?”

“JEALOUS!?” Jessica shouts then realizes it’s late and she shouldn’t be so loud, “Why would I be jealous of her!? She’s literally not prettier than me. Taeyeon is blind.”

“Taeyeon, that’s why you’re jealous. You don’t like it when you’re not the one getting the special treatment.”

“What special treatment? I don’t get special treatment.” Jessica defends 

“You sleep in her room everyday.” Sunny points out, “Come on Jess you know Taeyeon cares about you. I’ve known her for a long time. She likes to keep to herself but she treasures the people close to her and I think… you’re one of those people now.”


*** 


The door to Tiffany’s room slams from Taeyeon’s hastiness as she’s distracted by her passionate kiss with the rich girl. Both their school skirts are already on the floor just outside the room from their . Tiffany pushes herself into Taeyeon while they make out and Taeyeon undoes enough buttons to pull Tiffany’s shirt off. She immediately moves her hands along the brunette’s milky skin. Tiffany playfully bites Taeyeon’s lip and it feels like everything is escalating. 

That feels so good 

Tiffany manages to get Taeyeon’s top off just before they reach the bed and the shorter girl pushes Tiffany down onto it. They both try catch their breath as they look at each other’s underwear appearance. Taeyeon has to take a moment to gaze at Tiffany because she always looks stunning and the less she wears the more stunning Taeyeon thinks she looks. Tiffany breathes deeply from the wolf like stare that turns her on. 

Taeyeon moves her hand to Tiffany’s and entwines their fingers, “I’m really happy you’re my girlfriend.”

Tiffany’s heart races, “Me too.”

Taeyeon presses their mostly bodies together and kisses Tiffany. Just kissing feels almost as good as so Taeyeon unconsciously lightly humps against Tiffany’s lap. 

Tiffany unhooks Taeyeon’s bra, “Take everything off.”  She says between kissing 

 

*Next Day *


The fully Tiffany slowly wakes up and as soon as she has some consciousness she notices the arm around her waist but her attention immediately goes to the hot hard thing that is pushing through her thighs. It takes her a moment to deduct what it is and she freaks out hurriedly turning around. 

“Taeyeon...” she sighs in relief when she sees Taeyeon in her male form. It takes her another moment to realize that she’s in her bed with a guy and there’s a chance her dad could see, “! Tae!” she shakes the male. 

Taeyeon moans, “Come cuddle more.”

“Yeah I’m sure you were loving that.” Tiffany comments because Taeyeon’s seemed very comfortable between her thighs and now it’s slightly touching her leg, “Can you put that thing away.”

Taeyeon slowly opens her eyes and slightly rubs them to help wake herself up then sees the Tiffany her eyes falling down to the brunette’s s and she grins, “Can you help?”

A morning would be great 

Tiffany pushes Taeyeon ,”Oh my God! No! You have to go!”

“You didn’t like yesterday?” Taeyeon sulks 

“No… um… yesterday was great.” Tiffany says shyly with a slightly flushed face then leans over Taeyeon to get her phone. Tiffany checks to see if her dad sent a morning message but he hasn’t ,”Oh no…”

“What’s wrong?” Taeyeon asks 

“I think my dad is still home.” She immediately gets out the bed and Taeyeon watches the girl open the door and grab their skirts just out the door before she closes she can hear steps from the stairs, “Taeyeon get up!” 

Taeyeon reluctantly gets out the bed while covering her then is met with a arm full of clothes, “You need to hide in the closet!” Tiffany informs while pushing the male to her closet door. 

“This is a closet!?” Taeyeon exclaims in awe because it’s the size of Tiffany’s room. 

“Keep quiet!” The rich girl lectures and quickly grabs a night gown before closing the door. Taeyeon is left while covering her with her female clothes. 

This closet is huge! 

Tiffany returns to her bed in a night gown just in time because her dad knocks on the door, “Are you up?”

“I’m awake.” Tiffany replies 

“Can I come in?”

Tiffany quickly scans the room to make sure there’s no sign of Taeyeon, “Yeah you can.”

Her father opens the door ,”I’m about to leave for school but I just wanted to apologize for the other day. I know it’s tough but I want you to have a good education.”

Tiffany sighs, “I know that…”

“Maybe we can talk more about this later. I’ll see you at school.” He stresses the end part because he doesn’t want to find out his daughter has skipped school again. 

About a minute after he leaves Tiffany opens the closet door. Taeyeon’s eyes go to the brunette’s beautiful body accentuated by the skimpy night gown. 

“Taeyeon my eyes are here.” She comments and the male looks up to her face straight away. 

“I wasn’t …”

“Yeah sure.”

“Um Fany-ah… about…” Taeyeon begins wanting to tell Tiffany that she can go back to normal. That the switching can end if she just tells Seohyun. 

“What is it?” she asks curiously 

“It’s …nothing.” The male ends up saying because this is their only chance at being a normal couple. 

It’s like you said Fany-ah… this is Korea. For me right now it's so easy to pretend to be normal …I want that to last for as long as it can. 


*** 


After school Tiffany went to eat out with her dad. He had some time so they’re at an expensive Italian restaurant. It has that posh atmosphere and dim lighting as people talk amongst themselves. It’s quiet as they eat but Mr Hwang finally brings up the subject. 

“I wanted to continue the conversation from this morning. You can go to a university in America after you graduate.”

School again… 

Tiffany puts down her pasta filled fork, “I don’t know if I want to go to university…”

Mr Hwang takes a deep breath, “Why wouldn’t you go to university?”

“What’s the point. I don’t like studying and it makes no sense for me to go.”

“Tiffany, although we have money now. You don’t know what will happen in the future. “

Tiffany plays with her food, “I’m not like you dad… I can’t take over the resorts and stuff…”

“I see you made a new friend.” He changes the conversation because he knows how sensitive that subject is. 

The brunette looks up, “A new friend?”

“That girl you invited to the resort. Is she from school?”

She’s not exactly a friend 

Tiffany takes a deep breath, “Taeyeon? No… she goes somewhere else.”

“Why don’t you invite her to the lunch tomorrow?” 

“The one at the resort!? Um… I don’t know if she’d want to go…” Tiffany says because she wants to keep Taeyeon as far away from her dad as she can. 

“She seemed very keen on skipping school with you the other day? Bring her with, I won’t scare her away.” He decides and Tiffany is freaking out inside. 

My dad can’t find out I have a girlfriend! He’ll disown me! 

“Your food will get cold. You don’t like it? Do you want to order something else?” Mr Hwang observes as Tiffany is not touching her food. 

“No… I like it…”


***


Taeyeon paces in her room because Jessica said she won’t be home today and she never wants to tell her where she goes . Finally she decides to phone Seohyun on the new cellphone they bought her today. 

It rings for a while before she picks up, “Hello?”

“It’s Taeyeon.”

“Wow! Taeyeon-unnie!? It really does work!” Seohyun says in awe 

“It can do a lot more than just calls. I actually wanted to ask you something.”

“What is it?”

“Would you be able to tell me where Jessica is?”

“I can give you an around about area… but even then it took me a while to actually find her. I think she was hiding from me.”

Yeah she definitely was 

“That’s fine can you tell me?”


*** 


The male walks along the dark badly lit streets in an area she has never considered visiting. There’s some suspicious looking people here and there who glare at the male for a moment as she passes. 

Is she really here!? Why would she come here!? This is a really dangerous area!

Taeyeon scans the area for any signs of the blonde but she could be inside anyone of the graffiti filled buildings. The black haired male is about to head, back home when she hears Jessica’s voice from the next alleyway. Taeyeon pauses instead of going straight to her because she’s talking to someone. Taeyeon instinctively hides behind the closest thing she can find which ends up being one of those large trash cans. 

“I’m not doing this anymore.” Jessica says to the tattoo filled man who has a typical criminal aura. 

“You have no choice. We own you remember. You can thank that snake Jun that you were always hanging around.”

“I had nothing to do with anything he was involved with!” Jessica protests 

“That doesn’t mean anything to me. He screwed us over and the bastard gave us you as payment. So you deal our drugs and you get left alone. You don’t ? We search for you and there’s no escape. I have guys everywhere. You have no where to go.”

Taeyeon can’t believe what she’s hearing. Jessica mentioned thugs but she never knew how serious the situation was and Jessica didn’t tell her anything about what she was going through. Taeyeon wants to pull Jessica away but she knows it’s not that simple so all she can do is grip her hand in a fist. 

After a couple more moments of talking the man gets a phone call and goes back inside the dodgy building. Taeyeon takes it as a chance and goes out of hiding and grabs the blondes wrist dragging her away almost at a running pace. 

“TAEYEON WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?” Jessica whisper shouts so no one can here. 

“What about you!? What are you doing here! Why didn’t you say anything!”

“I don’t have to tell you everything!”

“We have to call the police and report him!” 

Jessica breaks Taeyeon’s grip and the male stops, “You can’t do that.”

“Why not!? You can’t be involved with him! Drugs! That’s not you!”

“What do you know about me? That’s not me? Actually it is me. I was the one that got involved. I fell for a bad boy. A really bad boy and I didn’t realize how bad until it was to late. I was naïve. So naïve Taeyeon.“ Jessica wipes her tears ,”And I can’t phone the police because I have no identity! What are you going to tell them that I’m a angel!? That’s why!? I’ll be lumped with them! I have no where to go!”

Taeyeon gives Jessica a hug, “You have me! We’ll get Seohyun to create you an identity!”

For a moment Jessica is swayed by Taeyeon’s loving hug but she pushes the male back, “She’ll never do that. Her powers will be taken away immediately.”

“Why…”

“Because she’d be helping a fallen angel and writing me into this world like bringing back the dead! I had my chance! I shouldn’t be here! I’m dead Taeyeon!” 

Taeyeon is silent for a moment while she takes in everything that Jessica has told her and she looks at the pretty blonde who keeps wiping the tears that won’t stop, “You don’t deserve this. You didn’t do anything wrong. You deserve another chance at life.”

Jessica looks at the serious male’s eyes then takes a breath and looks away while she feels her heart is unstable, “Why do you care anyway? You got the girl. Just go live a happy life with her.”

“Because… we’re not strangers anymore… you seem so happy at school and when we hang out. I want you to have that and I want you to find a nice guy. Someone who will protect you rather than put you in danger.”

Jessica looks back up at the handsome male who came all this way because of worry and now wants to fix all her problems, “Yeah… someone like that would be nice I guess...”